The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-05, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all discussion of tonight's look into Donald's Wonder Kids on this thread until the West Coast gets another chance to find out that, among his other lack of talents, The Coif can't cut down an initial field of applicants to save his life. Seventeen of these people were hand-chosen by Donald? Really? Was the hand perchance holding a dart, which got thrown at pictures until the right number had pinholes right where their brains would be, and yes, that's foreshadowing? How many weeks in a row can Don-Don claim 'That's the one I didn't pick' before we figure out he can't count, either? Will tonight's Project Managers decide the perfect way to sell a $200,000 car is to pass out flyers in the street? How many votes will the winning PM not get from his team for having made that decision? And have the women of the world banded together to lock last week's ousted party in an iron mask, since she's too beautiful for three billion people to stand and too loud for the other three billion to listen to?

Three words: no air holes. On with the show. (Less than ten million viewers last week -- move over, Carson: it's time for Dumb Eye For The Corp Guy!')

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East... volsfan 09-29-05 1
   RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East... volsfan 09-29-05 2
       RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East... Estee 09-29-05 3
           RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East... volsfan 09-29-05 4
               RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East... Estee 09-29-05 5
                   RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East... lwonder 09-29-05 7
                   RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East... volsfan 09-29-05 8
       RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East... ARnutz 09-29-05 18
 RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East... davwav02 09-29-05 6
   RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East... davwav02 09-29-05 9
       RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East... davwav02 09-29-05 10
 My mistake. Estee 09-29-05 11
 RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East... Estee 09-29-05 12
   RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East... RealityRyan 09-29-05 13
 RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East... davwav02 09-29-05 14
 Absolute complete bozo FFantasyFX 09-29-05 15
   RE: Absolute complete bozo lindan 09-30-05 19
 RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East... davwav02 09-29-05 16
 Was it just me... RealityRyan 09-29-05 17
 RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East... Loree 09-30-05 20
   RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East... samboohoo 10-01-05 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
WOO and HOO! Here we go. I can't wait to see what happens tonight.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-29-05, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I guess I am the only one watching tonight!

09-29-05, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Thee and me, Vols, but I'm mostly doing this to see if the flyers come out to play. I'm already worried about Alla having a strong part in the commercial direction. 'First, we need a tight-fitting car bra. Second, we need to take it off realllly sloooowly...'

Remember the ratings: I think we're looking at a show on the verge of extinction unless a contestant catches public support. Fast.

09-29-05, 09:10 PM (EST)
4. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Yeah...you are so right. This show lost a hella lot steam VERY VERY fast.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

09-29-05, 09:16 PM (EST)
5. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I think it's because we want to see battling teams of business geniuses fighting to see whose lighting strike of insight is the higher-powered -- not a group of Typical Mark Burnett Dysfunctional Personalities figuring out who's the least incompetent.

Well, for what it's worth, the men are going with a past-to-future setup, while the women are all about enpowering the male ego. And the men have decided that 'italian' looks best the way I just put it in. Marshawn, our PM for the females, is taking a hands-off policy, while the men have gone with 'Keep Marcus' hands off everything.'

But does anyone care?

lwonder 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-29-05, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lwonder Click to send private message to lwonder Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
First post, but you seemed so lonely with only the "Trumpettes" to keep you company.
I was actually breathlessly waiting to see what was happening.

09-29-05, 09:22 PM (EST)
8. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Marshawn is totally incompetent. She was the PM and where the hell was she?

The men fubarbed BIG TIME! The women's video was WAY better than the men.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I was watching!

...but I was taking notes for the summary.

davwav02 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-29-05, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail davwav02 Click to send private message to davwav02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-05 AT 09:38 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-29-05 AT 09:30 PM (EST)

hey, east coaster here. didn't realize there aren't many others. I can't type very fast (spilled pepsi on my laptop keyboard, give whole new meaning to "sticky keys) but here goes:

task is to design 30 sec ad and poster for lambrigini(sp?) men have chris as pm, women have marshawn. men cocky from the get go since "they know cars".

men have meeting and chris says not to go in with any slogan ideas, just see what they want. right away marcus pitches slogan to chris "smooth as silk" and chris repeats not having ideas.

women begin shooting and marshawn appears to be off on the sidelines not doing much.

men will shoot a vintage car morphing to the current one. marcus is to direct traffic with walkie talkie, but is pulled from doing that as he is confusing everyone. chris tells the driver on the other end of the walkie talkie to anything he hears from marcus, and tells in confessional about how marcus is the weak player and he cannot have him helping them if he's gonna slow them down, so marcus now has no responsibility.

women's campaign is very well organized and looks very nice, pictures of different aspects of car (engine, shifter, etc), very powerful. men's campaign looks like a powerpoint presentation then they go to explain everything not very well.

09-29-05, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail davwav02 Click to send private message to davwav02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-05 AT 09:25 PM (EST)

women win, and get to go ice skating, marshawn recieves votes for exemption

09-29-05, 09:26 PM (EST)
10. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
rebecca sprained ankle, toral offered to go to the doctor's with her

09-29-05, 09:28 PM (EST)
11. "My mistake."
The women's campaign was all about challenging the male ego. You can tell a dancer was primary in the design. 'You're not good enough. You can't handle what we're about to give you. And the only way you can prove yourself is to spend a lot of money.' Ye gawds. No wonder she made the jump. All she did was take the principles and apply them to a larger market.

09-29-05, 09:29 PM (EST)
12. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Gee, I wonder who's (Marcus) going to be fired (Marcus) tonight (Marcus)?

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-29-05, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Trump will think Chris is a total dumbass for bringing just Markus into the boardroom and not the other guy (Mark?). Plus MB will want Markus in there for drama... it's gotta be Chris (I think that's his name) who goes

09-29-05, 09:39 PM (EST)
14. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
BR, men start to blame marcus, but trump surprisingly sides with him on "green with envy." part of campaign. trump doesn't want chris to bring marcus back, but he decides only marcus should come back with him.

FFantasyFX 1011 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-29-05, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Absolute complete bozo"
Did Chris think Trump was lying to him? Trump gets rid of the worst performer on the task, not the worst performer overall. For better or worse, the most dysfunctional members of the group are kept away from the task, thus they skirt responsibility. Markus is a dolt, but he wasn't responsible for the loss.

Say good night and goodbye, Chris.

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Absolute complete bozo"
>? Trump gets
>rid of the worst performer
>on the task, not the
>worst performer overall.

Not true. Trump gets rid of whomever he wants to get rid of. Eg. In Season 1, when Omaraossa was fired, she was actually the best performer on her task, as she objected to go with the freaky artist and she is the only person who sold an art.

In season 2, Bradford was fired eventhough he was the best performer on his task.

Little Stacy was fired based on her past performance, eventhough Andy made the critical mistake of losing the cell phone.

In season 3, Chris was fired because he kept losing his previous tasks - eventhough Alex was busy playing around with the models when he is supposed to take more pictures.

Alex was later fired over Tana, eventhough Tana made so much bad decisions such as going way out of the way under time constraint to get those bedazzlers.

09-29-05, 09:45 PM (EST)
16. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
chris is fired over not bringing mark to boardroom. trump says he hated to fire him, but had to since he did not take advantage of oppurtunity to listen to trump and bring in mark, but instead made a personal decision. trump tells marcus he doesn't see him lasting very long. marcus says i"ll prove you wrong, to which trump says okay sarcastically.

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Was it just me..."
Or did both of those ad campaigns blow? The commercials looked like they were shot by a junior-high film class. There's really no comparison between crap like this and the jet campaign the women did in season one... or even Kendra/Tana's car campaign.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
OK this was obvious the way the guys were bragging that they were going to lose to the women. So no surprise there.

I still don't know anyone's name this year. Shows I am not as interested as usual.

And why did we have to follow along to the funeral. I thought that was tacky and going for ratings.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-05, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Loree, I agree. The only reason I can think of at this moment that we saw so much of the funeral is because Randal goes pretty darn far.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •