The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pulling another all nighter?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Norton The Newbie 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-13-05, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Norton%20The%20Newbie Click to send private message to Norton%20The%20Newbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pulling another all nighter?"
At the end of this interview, Erin mentioned off-hand that team kendra only got one hour of sleep the entire task. So I'm wondering if one of the things that helped Kendra's event run so smoothly (and why Tana's event was so chaotic) was that Kendra and her team were willing to work into the wee hours of the night in order to make the basement look gorgeous whereas Tana wanted to get some shut eye and then cram all the preparations in during the morning.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/entertainment/news-article.aspx?storyid=37122

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pulling another all nighter? Olympic 05-13-05 1
   RE: Pulling another all nighter? Norton The Newbie 05-13-05 2
 RE: Pulling another all nighter? jae 05-14-05 3
   RE: Pulling another all nighter? FirefoxJD 05-19-05 4
   RE: Pulling another all nighter? dreamwrthy 05-20-05 5
       RE: Pulling another all nighter? frankz 05-20-05 6
       RE: Pulling another all nighter? universityofkentuckyrocks 06-03-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Olympic 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-13-05, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Olympic Click to send private message to Olympic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pulling another all nighter?"
10:30 AM: Tana's task begins

as early as 6:00 PM: Kendra's task begins

Kendra has 8 hours more extra time to finish her Fight Night 2 task.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Norton The Newbie 7 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-05, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Norton%20The%20Newbie Click to send private message to Norton%20The%20Newbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Pulling another all nighter?"
All the more reason for Tana and crew to put in some over time.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-14-05, 03:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Pulling another all nighter?"
The cards were no doubt stacked against Tana - (1) Having worse employees, (2) Having less time and (3) Having what is probably a more difficult event... but no doubt Kendra appeared to work harder and is more deserving to win.

FirefoxJD 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-05, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FirefoxJD Click to send private message to FirefoxJD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Pulling another all nighter?"
Yeah, maybe. However, Kendra has already proven that she can pull an all nighter and produce a winning product (easily) without other team members.

I agree though, Kendra still deserves to win... Kendra's event had more than the Fight Night 2... she had that pre event party to host as well.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that there is something else more important than fear.

dreamwrthy 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-20-05, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamwrthy Click to send private message to dreamwrthy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Pulling another all nighter?"
Can we PLEASE stop saying that Tana's event was so much harder? Tana had NYC 2012 staffers on hand to help her. She just had to make sure things ran smoothly...which they didn't. No one was going to let her fail at something so important. It was a more IMPORTANT task, not more difficult. And if she and her team thought it was so hard, why not stay up past Tana's comfort zone of 1am to get the work done to make sure things go smoothly...work like proofing brochures and making sure the american flag is on hand.

Nice try by her tonight, by the way, to blame a NYC 2012 staffer for the flag mess. NEVER her fault, is it. One of the things that made me first like Kendra was that she admitted to not deserving the reward on the Home Depot task, and that Craig was the only one who deserved it. She copped to her mistake. Tana, on the other hand, tonight was suddenly embarassed by her bad treatment of her team and immediately went into suck-up mode. Pathetic.

I wouldn't ever say that the tasks were 100% even, but they weren't THAT skewed.

And as for the teams assigned....at least none of Tana's team broke into song in front of a sponsor....they at least had the sense to remain professional in front of the sponsors....too bad Tana didn't.

frankz 1210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-20-05, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Pulling another all nighter?"
Tana’s unprofessional behavior was most apparent last night when she jumped in to take credit for the shape of the Pontiac brochure. She could have easily slipped that in and scored points but she JUMPED in and had to jam it down DT’s (and our) throats. “That was my idea, whoo hoo. Take that!!” Typical sales tactic, which she certainly learned from her Mary Kay days. My ex sold Tupperware and that was the way they were trained. Be aggressive, in your face. Works at home parties, doesn’t work in corporate America. Aggression is good, singing and dancing does not.
But I think DT already had his mind made up. That was just icing.

universityofkentuckyrocks 2572 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-03-05, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Pulling another all nighter?"
I agree, Tana had a lot more people to help. How many did Kendra have to help her, just her team. All the other people were just viewing what they were doing and telling them whether they like it or not.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •