The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Apprentice, Episode 15: It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-05, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Apprentice, Episode 15: It's Time to Vote!"
FYI: This week is the interviews which will have 1 person fired, so we don't have to worry about changing the way we do the voting thread.

Next week (5/12) will be the episode that features the final tasks and the finale (5/19) will be the episode when the newest Apprentice is hired.

Given this information, there is no need for a voting thread next week. It will be back during the week of the finale!

Welcome to The Apprentice Voting Thread.

The purpose of this thread is to predict who will be fired in this week's (5/5) episode. You have until 5 minutes before the episode starts (9:00 EST).

The Rules:

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's firing IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just highlight and delete the bit where it says "Re: The Apprentice 3, Episode 1: It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Omarosa.

This is important -- in the subject header, please ONLY use names. This avoids confusion and time-wasting to do the tallies. If the title has no name listed, we won't count the ballot.

THE REMAINING CANDIDATES: ~ no more teams

~Craig
~Kendra
~Tana

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.
EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES -- If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Name".

3. Make any other predictions (who will be PM, which team will win the task, etc.) or comments in the body of your message.

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! This is a voting thread! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

A J Slice original (c)2004

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Craig ARnutz 05-03-05 1
 Craig smokedog 05-03-05 2
 Craig Marlewi 05-04-05 3
 Craig AyaK 05-04-05 4
 Craig madrugada 05-04-05 5
 Craig Estee 05-04-05 6
 Craig lindan 05-04-05 7
 Craig LeftPinky 05-04-05 8
 Craig bondt007 05-04-05 9
 Craig survivorscott 05-04-05 10
 Tana tinybubs 05-04-05 11
 Craig Loree 05-04-05 12
 Craig djandy 05-04-05 13
 Craig KendraFan 05-05-05 14
 Craig Quiddity 05-05-05 15
 Tana papaya 05-05-05 16
   Craig papaya 05-05-05 17
 Craig miss_ganda 05-05-05 18
 Craig kahanasunset 05-05-05 19
 Current Tally ARnutz 05-05-05 20
 Craig fairyprincess 05-05-05 21
 Craig kary1371 05-05-05 22
 Kendra MDSkinner 05-05-05 23
 Craig iatovttotx78 05-05-05 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-03-05, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Craig"
Is this the biggest no-brainer of the season?

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-03-05, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Craig"
I half expect him to make it to the final 2. This has been one train-wreck of a season.

Marlewi 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-04-05, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Marlewi Click to send private message to Marlewi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Craig"
There is no way he can make it through the interview process

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-05, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Craig"
Really, this pick seems incredibly easy. We've seen that Craig isn't much for communications, and we're doing job interviews. Bye, Craig.

madrugada 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-04-05, 07:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail madrugada Click to send private message to madrugada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Craig"
Poor communications skills make Craig a terminated condescending tool.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-05, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Craig"
And now, for the job, the salary, the DAWdom, the win -- what is your name?

'Don't you understand you can't hear from what my name is?'

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-04-05, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Craig"
Since he no longer has Kendra or Tana watching his back, he's gone during the interview rounds. I can't wait to hear the interviewers express in disgust what poor communication skills he has.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-04-05, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Craig"
I can't imagine how Craig can snow several interviewers or do a task on his own. buh bye...

Icey did it!

bondt007 3358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-04-05, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Craig"
... finally -

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-04-05, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Craig"

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-04-05, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Tana"
Not just to be different, I have my reasons:

1. After 2 white males being hired I doubt that DT and MB would pass on the chance for a woman and African-American man to be in the final. Maximize the opportunity for gender and ethnic diversity.

2. Tana's stock is dropping, during the last boardroom the comments from DT and Carolynn on how they couldn't see her running one of his companies will be a deciding factor in her leaving.

3. Catfight!!! Having Craig and Kendra in the final boardroom snarling at each other is just too good to pass up.

Spoilers probably say something else but spoilers have been wrong before.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-05, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Craig"
It's gonna be a female final 2.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-04-05, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Craig"
It's about time!

KendraFan 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-05-05, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KendraFan Click to send private message to KendraFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Craig"
Uh.... yeah, do we even need to have the interviews?

I'm not buying "Trump is going to have a black finalist because he's hired two white men" angle. Kwame was amazing. Kevin was good. Craig is no Kwame.

GO KENDRA!

Quiddity 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-05-05, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Quiddity Click to send private message to Quiddity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Craig"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-05 AT 06:56 AM (EST)

His months of leeching off Kendra will finally end tonight.

papaya 9 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-05, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail papaya Click to send private message to papaya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Tana"
May make for better TV, I know the spoilers but someone has to stand up for the underdog.

papaya 9 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-05, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail papaya Click to send private message to papaya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Craig"
I missed the Tana vote above. Now that someone stood up for the underdog I don't have to. so bye bye chief.

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-05-05, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Craig"
In Tana speak: This is not Rocket ScientIST !

Can you imagine your CEO speaking to you that way, can't wait to cast my vote for Kendra next week. She's the best of the 3-legged ponies left in this season of misfits.

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-05-05, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Craig"
but there might be a surprise Tana firing. *shrug*

05-05-05, 02:42 PM (EST)
20. "Current Tally"
This is post #20.

This thread consists of 18 votes, 1 vote change (by papaya) and 1 vote tally.

Our current tabulation is:

Craig - 17
Tana - 1

Ummm... we can't all be wrong, can we?

Gee... and I was hoping for a unanimous vote, it makes my job really easy ! You know you all want to vote for Craig. Come on now!

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-05-05, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Craig"
I think he'll come across as a "riding on the coat-tails" sort of person in the interviews.

Yeah, finally a WOMAN Apprentice!!!

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-05, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Craig"
He'll tell the interviewers : Listen little lady or man, you better hire me, if you don't think I am good enough it means your logic is flawed!

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-05, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Kendra"
I figured she needed a vote. And quite frankly, I think she is the weakest (though Craig is close).

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-05-05, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Craig"
goodbye!!

~Tim~

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are.
Snookery people do snookery things.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •