The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Really long term, really vague spoiler for Season Four."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-05, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Really long term, really vague spoiler for Season Four."
According to the Newark Star-Ledger, Donald was at Shea Stadium yesterday filming something for the fourth season. Since (as far as we know) they're still in the casting phase, we've got to figure contestant sightings are out of the question -- for right now. But we can quasi-safely assuming a task will have something to do with the Mets, MLB as a whole, or possibly stadium concessions/promotions.

Donald may have been there to get a jump on the 'talking to the execs' shot in hopes that by the time the season starts, they'll have a realistic-sounding reading. Or it's possible that he's going to reprise his 'From The University Someone Else Paid For, His Royal Hairness' routine from the Knicks foul line, try to hit one out of the stadium for the cameras, and they knew they were going to need some extra time on the takes.

So keep an eye on Shea -- the contestants will probably be back before the baseball season is out. For a rare once, we know where to look before the main filming takes place.

Which probably won't matter, 'cause it's not like any of us are going on Homestand Watch and I don't think we've got any MLB employees in the group. But if you happen to be in the neighborhood, look for the cameras.

(And yes, I know we've got a SL connection. TJ, any word?)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Really long term, really vague ... ARnutz 04-26-05 1
 RE: Really long term, really vague ... smokedog 04-27-05 2
 RE: Really long term, really vague ... applejack93 04-28-05 3
   RE: Really long term, really vague ... ARnutz 04-28-05 5
       We'll see AyaK 04-28-05 6
 RE: Really long term, really vague ... volsfan 04-28-05 4
   RE: Really long term, really vague ... Thaibeach 05-03-05 7
       RE: Really long term, really vague ... volsfan 05-03-05 8
       RE: Really long term, really vague ... ARnutz 05-03-05 9
           RE: Really long term, really vague ... Thaibeach 05-03-05 10
               RE: Really long term, really vague ... ARnutz 05-03-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-05, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Really long term, really vague spoiler for Season Four."
Omigawd! Does this mean Mike Pi-ah-ah-za might be on the show again?

*giggle*

Just joking around Thanks for the tip Estee!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-27-05, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Really long term, really vague spoiler for Season Four."
I'm almost at the point where I don't care about the Apprentice anymore at all. Too bad

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-28-05, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Really long term, really vague spoiler for Season Four."
Isn't Martha Stewart the next apprentice big-wig? Why would it matter where Donald Trump was if Martha Stewart is going to be filling his shoes?

04-28-05, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Really long term, really vague spoiler for Season Four."
DT signed on for seasons 4 & 5 already. There should be 2 versions running next fall, one with DT & 1 with Martha.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "We'll see"
Will the Martha and Trump versions run simultaneously? We won't know that until the upfronts:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=3400

I tend to think that NBC will avoid overexposing the show and will run the Martha version first. Then again, this IS the #1 rated show on the NBC schedule -- waiting may be a luxury that the network doesn't have!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Really long term, really vague spoiler for Season Four."
Since (as far as we know) they're still in the casting phase, we've got to figure contestant sightings are out of the question -- for right now.

Maybe not! I posted last fall (too lazy to go look for it) that a friend of mine made the first three rounds of interviews for the next season. I was led to believe that the contestants would be notified/determined before the end of last year. I will double check with my friend to see if he was notified of any filming dates!

Thaibeach 869 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-03-05, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Really long term, really vague spoiler for Season Four."
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-05 AT 07:50 AM (EST)

ETA: link to news story

http://money.cnn.com/2005/04/20/news/newsmakers/trump_boat/

When that cruise ship, Norwegian Dawn, was hit by the giant wave recently, there was a lot of criticism from the passengers in TV, radio and newspaper interviews.

They complained that the captain refused to steer around the storm or take the ship back slowly after the wave hit - as he was rushing back to NY to arrive in time for something to do with filming the ship for "The Apprentice".

Unless it's this season's finale being filmed on board the ship, which i don't think is the case - this must be for a future season - no?

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-05, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Really long term, really vague spoiler for Season Four."
Yes, I agree with you. Also, I talked to my friend yesterday that was in the interview process. He told me that he was told filming would begin early spring. This leads me to believe that filming is going on now.

05-03-05, 08:44 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Really long term, really vague spoiler for Season Four."
See, I just thought it was some kind of promotional thing to advertise The Apprentice Cruise. You know, the one where former candidates will be aboard.

A J Slice original (c)2004

Thaibeach 869 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-03-05, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Really long term, really vague spoiler for Season Four."
See, I just thought it was some kind of promotional thing to advertise The Apprentice Cruise. You know, the one where former candidates will be aboard.

You could be right, Nutz. But according to Travelocity, the "Apprentice Cruise" will be on Carnival's - get this - Trump World Legend. (Hey, there's a lot to be said for modesty, Donald.)

Norwegian Dawn , the ship that raced back for filming, is part of Norwegian Cruise Lines.

http://www.expedia.com/daily/promos/cruise/Apprentice/default.asp?eapid=13172-1&kword=apprentice%20cruise

05-03-05, 10:26 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Really long term, really vague spoiler for Season Four."
Thanks, I couldn't remember what cruise line that cruise was on. It's more likely that you are correct, given the different cruise lines.

A J Slice original (c)2004

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •