The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 15 details"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-05, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 15 details"
Per NBC.

All we have right now is the title, and we have no idea how the show goes from 3 down to 2 -- but we'll learn:

THE APPRENTICE 3
#315 - THE GAMES PEOPLE PLAY
05-05-2005 9:00PM

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 15 details ARnutz 04-25-05 1
 RE: Episode 15 details smokedog 05-01-05 2
   RE: Episode 15 details ARnutz 05-01-05 3
       RE: interviews kahanasunset 05-02-05 4
       RE: Episode 15 details agrifolio 05-03-05 5
 Press release AyaK 05-03-05 6
   RE: Press release califan 05-04-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-05, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 15 details"
That title hints at a task not really the interview round, but it should be the interviews in this episode.

I wonder if someone tries to play games with the interviewers or perhaps with the other candidates. Hmmm...

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-01-05, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 15 details"
Looks like this is the beginning of the finale. The final 2 task is video games and olympic games (hence the title)

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-05, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 15 details"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-05 AT 07:16 AM (EST)

Aha! Good thinking!

The previews said we'd have interviews and then "in the first 1/2 hour... the boardroom". So they are going to do a lightning round of interview clips and the 3rd place person will be fired.

The second 1/2 hour should be the final 2 being re-introduced to those who'll help on their teams and beginning the tasks.

Next week (episode 16) will be completion of the tasks and the finale (episode 17) will be a 1 hour live show broadcast from NYU.

ETF: spelling

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-02-05, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: interviews"
I for one -and I know I'm not alone- am not at all looking forward to the so-called "interviews". Last season was a joke. First season not much better. Therefore I'm not expecting anything this season. Hope they prove me wrong.

And they'll humiliate the next firee by showing the worst possible out-take from the interviews. I think if Amy (Season 1) had appeared later in this reality series she would have fared even better. Maybe not, but I thought she was a pretty good candidate.

agrifolio 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-03-05, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agrifolio Click to send private message to agrifolio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 15 details"
>The second 1/2 hour should be
>the final 2 being re-introduced
>to those who'll help on
>their teams and beginning the
>tasks.

Who would you pick? The only firees I'd want to work with are Bren and Angie.

How will they pick the teams?

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-05, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Press release"
Finally, the details of the episode, from the NBC press release:

THE FINAL THREE CANDIDATES ARE SUBJECTED TO THE DREADED INTERVIEW PROCESS ON NBC'S "THE APPRENTICE" (MAY 5, 9-10PM ET)

ONE CANDIDATE GETS FIRED EARLY IN THE EPISODE AND TRUMP SENDS THE FINAL TWO ON THEIR LAST MISSION

NEW YORK -- May 3, 2005 -- The countdown to "The Apprentice" one-hour finale on NBC begins as the final three candidates get grilled by four of the nation's top executives during the dreaded interview round leading to the penultimate firing of the season. Donald Trump issues the final two tasks, which will ensue over the next three episodes beginning May 5 (9-10pm ET) continuing on May 12 (9-10pm ET) and resulting in the ultimate boardroom hiring of the third "Apprentice" on May 19 broadcasting live from NYU's Skirball Center for the Performing Arts (9-10pm ET).

The executives featured in the May 5 interview round are:

David A. Brandon, Chairman & CEO, Domino's Pizza, Inc
Darlene Daggett, President, U.S. Commerce QVC, Inc.
Howard M. Lorber, Chairman, Prudential Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Greg Brenneman, Chairman & CEO, Burger King Corp.

The final tasks feature the coordination of "The Best Buy Video Game World Championship" at Webster Hall involving a new video game from EA Sports and running "The NYC 2012 Athlete Challenge" at Chelsea Piers that will promote New York City's bid to host the 2012 Summer Olympic Games.

Each finalist is assigned three employees to help execute these tasks and both are outraged to discover which "firees" return to join them on the mission.

Remaining Candidates: Craig, Tana and Kendra

"The Apprentice" is produced by Mark Burnett Productions in association with Trump Productions LLC. Mark Burnett, Donald Trump and Jay Bienstock are executive producers. Conrad Riggs and Kevin Harris are co-executive producers.

califan 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-04-05, 02:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail califan Click to send private message to califan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Press release"
maybe craig will be assigned to work with kendra. that would be deliciously evil

i cant think of any other people who have had outright conflicts with those remaining. Though i suppose forcing someone to manage jon and audry would be entertaining also

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •