The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Angie's days numbered?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-01-05, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Angie's days numbered?"
Is it just me, or does Trump not like Angie? Basically, he has been critizing her the past few weeks and because the alternatives have been so bad, she has been safe. So, are all bets off on Angie making it to the end? Or will Trump have a change of heart after seeing what Angie had done in the episodes? Comments...

"The Simon of the Wabash Valley"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Angie's days numbered? Pepito 04-02-05 1
 RE: Angie's days numbered? tannl 04-03-05 2
 RE: Angie's days numbered? rtrader 04-03-05 3
 She's such a busybody, Telephone, T... miss_ganda 04-04-05 4
   RE: She's such a busybody, Telephon... Flairmarq 04-04-05 5
   RE: She's such a busybody, Telephon... jae 04-08-05 7
 RE: Remember from Season 1.... skierbynature 04-06-05 6
   RE: Remember from Season 1.... miss_ganda 04-08-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-02-05, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Angie's days numbered?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-05 AT 09:35 PM (EST)

I think that Trump's been critical of Angie a lot because Carolyn and George are rooting for her and he doesn't want her to be looking like a winner, so he goes in the opposite direction. She won't win, though. The Trump Henchpeople's support is enough to keep her in the game so far, but not enough for her to win. Her appearence isn't conservative enough for DT. Only one person in the Trump Org. is allowed to have interesting hair...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tannl 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-03-05, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tannl Click to send private message to tannl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Angie's days numbered?"
There is nothing great about Angie's performance thus far that makes her worth keeping.

rtrader 277 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-03-05, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rtrader Click to send private message to rtrader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Angie's days numbered?"
While I think Angie has done reasonably well (compared to some her former Networth teammates), it did seem that see came real close to getting fired after the Home Depot task. If it wasn't for Erin's dumb remark/wink (where she slammed George and Carolyn), I really think Angie would have been fired. That leads me to think that she won't make it into the final two.

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-04-05, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "She's such a busybody, Telephone, Tell-a-wire-, Tell-a-Tale, Tell Angie !"
Trump hates busy bodies, he should know, he's only been thru 3 wives and a whole slew of women.

Angie fosters factions by conveying things told her in confidence. She did that behind Chris' back after their first boardroom appearance where she sobbed uncontrollably pleading "Chris has got to go". The latest of her tattling episodes is Stephanie, as we all saw.

Whether she agrees with the people who confide in her or not, as an aspiring executive, she should know better than to feed the grapevine. There is never anything accomplished by that other than fanning more flames amongst team members which, ultimately slows down productivity (at the very least).

Repeat, she should know better than that, oh wait, I forgot, she's merely street smart, she didn't get to the part of ethics, team play, attitude refinement before going out into the world.

What was she wearing the crown in her video for, Queen Tattle-Tale? If she ever gets to work in a real office environment, she'll be the one by the watercooler, waiting.........

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-04-05, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: She's such a busybody, Telephone, Tell-a-wire-, Tell-a-Tale, Tell Angie !"
All is fair in love and war, and business is war. Information is key, and if you know something, you can always use this to your advantage.

I think its both smart and stupid to point out people's flaws. It makes you look better, but it may backfire, as others will criticize you as well. It's a risky move. And as which, she has been put on Trump's low list because of the team complants. However, Carolyn and George still support her.

The Home Depot task showed how the team wasn't willing to work with her. Was it because of the boardroom? I am not sure. But teamwork comes from both sides wanting to accomplish a task. Angie has been a team player--unlike several others who threw their hands in the air and gave up. And remember the creed at the begininng of the show "Nothing personal, it's just business." Which means "Get over what happened in the boardroom and get back to the task at hand."

As for ethics--I see that no one in the tasks hasn't been civil at one point or another. I don't condone it, but if we are going to blame Angie, then you might as well blame them all. Her personal ethics are shaky because of not keeping secrets. But then again, Gordon Geko sold out his own business partner.

As for her attitude--she had her moments, but she knows when to talk and knows when to shut up when its important. And that's how you survive a boardroom.

I don't support all of her actions, but still, you have to give her credit for getting Carolyn and George on her side.

-My two cents

"The Simon of the Wabash Valley"

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-05, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: She's such a busybody, Telephone, Tell-a-wire-, Tell-a-Tale, Tell Angie !"
>Angie fosters factions by conveying things
>told her in confidence.

There's absolutely nothing in those scenes that told me that the conversations she had were in strict confidence and not to be repeated.

How is "Chris has got to go" an example of "conveying things told her in confidence"? And Stephanie was bitching to Angie about Chris hoping to gain her support; she wasn't confiding in Angie. Please.

skierbynature 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-06-05, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skierbynature Click to send private message to skierbynature Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Remember from Season 1...."
Remember from Season 1 when Trump repeatedly criticized bill for several things. looked like he was going to pick Amy or Kwame, but i guess he just had to hide the way he really felt, so that's what he did.

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-05, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Remember from Season 1...."
Not in this case, his obvious dislike and disinterest in Angie is so apparent. Angie has Carolyn to thank for lasting as long as she did. Carolyn even fought for her last night, but the corn hair had to go. Buh-bye!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •