The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"hammond/girone"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

kenary2 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-12-09, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kenary2 Click to send private message to kenary2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"hammond/girone"
Poor mrs.hammond the ugly girl in school. who had to change her dialect to be accepted by her other peers who would friend her in school. Mrs. hammond needs to reread the bible on how she is to treat her husband, her family and others. she is a true church hipocrite. Most people who are, "high all mighty; glory be to god" are the ones who have the nastiness attitudes. she is a bad example for her children and her husband. she should not push GOD on anyone, but herself. her marriage is a divorce in the making. she needs more than dr.phil. she needs to be dumped in the hood with a drug dealer for a husband. she was very nasty to her family when she returned from her trip. how can u b all "praise the lord" and u don't welcome your family when u come home with open arms. they cooked her dinner and she didn't show she was thankful for having them. for christ sakes, even jesus was nice to judas.
she was really acting like my husband is not going to leave me. guess u live and learn. this woman really rubbed me the wrong way.
where as the girone family was receptive to her ideas on GOD, though they didn't agree. can you actully believe mrs.hammond felt that her daughters taking an art class was a waste of time. maybe if she dabbled in some art she would look 100% better. if ur on trading spouses, take a hint.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: hammond/girone smoove 1 09-21-09 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smoove 1 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-21-09, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smoove%201 Click to send private message to smoove%201 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: hammond/girone"
i saw this episode today and i was very disappointed with mrs hammond. didn't like the way she pushed GOD on the girone. i beleive in GOD and would never force it on any one. and yes they did drink wine in the Bible even Jesus himself and got a little tipsy with it. and that is not how one should treat their husband and her mother had issues as well. and she rubbed me the wrong way as well. i go to church twice weekly also in the Choir and would never treat any one as she did. and yes she is a very very bad example for any ones daughters. and as for dr phil even he would throw in the towel. and yes she was very nasty to her family when she returned home. she was very rude, her family welcomed her home with open arms, cooked her dinner and she couldn't show them she was thankful because she was jelous. SHE IS A CONTROL FREAK and will lose a good man and maybe even her daughters. i can't believe mrs.hammond felt that her daughters taking an art class was a waste of time. with an attitude like hers nothing can help

and as for the girone family they were very receptive to her ideas on GOD, even though they didn't agree. and got the son to come around to scrap booking. if ur on trading spouses, take a hint. so he can scrap book but her girls cant have an art class,,,,come now.

well i beleive after the airing of this show things will change in that house. she/hammond made herself and her family look very foolish.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •