The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wife Swap Silver/Pitney"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

navywings 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-28-07, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail navywings Click to send private message to navywings Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wife Swap Silver/Pitney"
Sheree Silver....

Now there is one nut that needs to hide from the squirrels! I don't think I've ever heard a psychic that didn't have a convenient explanation why something wasn't "known" to them. Conveniently her "guides" didn't want to reveal to her where she was going so she didn't have preconceived notions. Give me a break. Trash, loser. I wonder what explanation she'll come up with when her kids don't become stars. What an idiot...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Wife Swap Silver/Pitney AshLanie 05-30-07 1
   RE: Wife Swap Silver/Pitney amanda11694 06-02-07 2
       RE: Wife Swap Silver/Pitney AshLanie 06-03-07 3
           RE: Wife Swap Silver/Pitney nazpink 06-04-07 4
               RE: Wife Swap Silver/Pitney AshLanie 06-08-07 5
                   RE: Wife Swap Silver/Pitney smar 09-18-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-30-07, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Wife Swap Silver/Pitney"
>Sheree Silver....
>
>Now there is one nut that
>needs to hide from the
>squirrels! I don't think I've
>ever heard a psychic that
>didn't have a convenient explanation
>why something wasn't "known" to
>them. Conveniently her "guides" didn't
>want to reveal to her
>where she was going so
>she didn't have preconceived notions.
>Give me a break. Trash,
>loser. I wonder what explanation
>she'll come up with when
>her kids don't become stars.
>What an idiot...

Where do they find these extreme families?

Well, the visiting wife who had to play being a pyschi didn't do too bad eh? Her borrowed hubby said she had a gift..LOL

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-02-07, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Wife Swap Silver/Pitney"
Did you hear what the Silver woman told the other husband? She said that she thought his son was an extra-terrestrial. WTF?!

06-03-07, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Wife Swap Silver/Pitney"
>Did you hear what the Silver
>woman told the other husband?
>She said that she thought
>his son was an extra-terrestrial.
>WTF?!

LMAO...sure did....highlight of the show...maybe the producers see some humour in this show?

I actually, silly me, kept waiting to hear the music from ET whenever the boy was around. Now that would have been precious.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-04-07, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Wife Swap Silver/Pitney"
Both of these families were dysfunctional!

The psychic mom was certainly a piece of work! This woman clearly thought very highly of her self in a more arrogant type of way. It became clear to me that she was using her "skills" (lol) to control her family who had complete confidence in her "abilities". Often, I wondered if she ever laughed to herself at how foolishly her family allowed her to have that control. The sons of course were going to continue to remain under her thumb and do whatever she wanted because their desires of being "somebody" were fed. I'm not against boys being in dance or artsy but I do think the youngest one was not as interested as his older brother and wanted to explore other avenues. There was no need to separate them from their peers either. There are kids their age out there that would be acceptable to be around as well as share the same interest. I felt really bad for the husband! Painting his wife's toenails and other such personal care isn't a bad thing....after all some sex therapist have suggested that in doing that you are being intimate and caring towards your spouse. So, hey if that's what rocks their boat then more power to them. However, for all the hard work dad was putting in I think he got little appreciation for it.

The other family was no gem either. At first I felt bad for the mom having two overly rowdy boys and a mind absent husband but then I saw that she was no better. Allowing their children to act aggressively towards each other does not turn them into men, however it does increase their chances at becoming an abuser. These two clearly had very dim light bulbs in their heads. The father was in denial about his addiction to gambling (I wonder how much money they have lost) and honestly I don't think he cared.

I have to say though that the psychic mom telling the father that his son was an alien was astonishing. Here she was making some improvement with that family and she goes and says something that would make Mother Theresa lose all credibility. The other mom's "How to Be a Man" cd was actually quite funny and I could tell that the new husband enjoyed listening to it.

06-08-07, 07:40 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Wife Swap Silver/Pitney"
Love your post and agree with it totally.

I feel some times we've all entered the twilight zone when watching this show, or atleast I get that feeling.

smar 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-18-07, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smar Click to send private message to smar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Wife Swap Silver/Pitney"
Of the two families, I was most concerned with the Pitney's. Even though the Silver's wife was over the top with the alien thing, there was a gentleness and peace within the family. The Pitney family seems to have a lot of agression and anger. I hope the pitney husband can continue to avoid gambling. I bet they have lost a lot of money to this issue.

Both wives and the Pitney husband engaged in a lot of hostile yelling and could benefit from learning to be assertive without yelling.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •