The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The big old gal on trading spaces that thinks she is a Christian"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

wstxgrl 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-19-07, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wstxgrl Click to send private message to wstxgrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The big old gal on trading spaces that thinks she is a Christian"
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-07 AT 09:10 PM (EST)

NO way is that lady a Christian. Christian people don't lose their tempers like that and scream and cuss. They handle things in a much different matter. Of course she gave in and accepted the money. That is what she is all about and gained her fame on the Jay Leno show. People like her are a dime a dozen, attention seekers and show offs. Only belief she has is self asorbed in herself and no one else. Shocked she even has kept a hubby, he must have the patience of Jobe. Just sad, that she tries to represent Christian beliefs..........she is just the opposite and give Christians a bad name. That's ok she will be judge when her time comes, and she will wish she had truly been a Christian.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The big old gal on trading spac... AshLanie 01-19-07 1
   RE: The big old gal on trading spac... wstxgrl 01-20-07 2
       RE: The big old gal on trading spac... Jenoc99 01-20-07 3
           RE: The big old gal on trading spac... AshLanie 01-21-07 4
               RE: The big old gal on trading spac... Jadens Mommy 01-21-07 5
                   RE: The big old gal on trading spac... AshLanie 01-22-07 6
                       RE: The big old gal on trading spac... PagongRatEater 01-22-07 7
           RE: The big old gal on trading spac... SunshineHine 01-27-07 9
 RE: The big old gal on trading spac... SunshineHine 01-27-07 8
   RE: The big old gal on trading spac... AshLanie 01-27-07 10
       RE: The big old gal on trading spac... Jadens Mommy 01-27-07 11
           RE: The big old gal on trading spac... AshLanie 01-27-07 12
 RE: The big old gal on trading spac... toolgyrl20 10-27-08 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-19-07, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The big old gal on trading spaces that thinks she is a Christian"
Got to admit though she has kept her cool so far with the blabbering from her *hubby*.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

wstxgrl 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-07, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wstxgrl Click to send private message to wstxgrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The big old gal on trading spaces that thinks she is a Christian"
Yes, she shocked me on this episode as that black man makes me angry. All he plays is the racial card. We are all God's children no matter what color, and I sure don't have Oprah's money or Emmitt Smith's and many other black peoples wealth, and I don't feel hate or anger towards them. Black history shows that many like George Washington Carver and such made great contributions to our society, and although I am sorry about the slave days, past is the past and we have to live in the present. I think he is racial, and I don't think it's the color of your skin that determines whether people like you or your race is persecuted, I believe it is actions that make or break a person in how they act, and in his case he is making his people look bad screaming the race card and instead of helping he is once again confirming the fact that people don't want to work for something they just want to guilt us into helping them and feel sorry for them. I am white and can't afford to send my kids to college, the FASA says I can afford it, yet have only one income so you tell me who is biased, while these others get all the help they need. I am not angry though just a fact, and we will take loans and do what is necessary to be successful. He needs to shut up and realize life is a journey and comes with obstacles and the key to success is to meet them head on and find your strengths.

Jenoc99 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-20-07, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenoc99 Click to send private message to Jenoc99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The big old gal on trading spaces that thinks she is a Christian"
Is it just me, or has Marguerite’s husband become kind of “weird” since the last time the family was on? Remember how quiet he was? I remember feeling embarrassed for him when he told us all that Marguerite was the only woman he had ever had sex with. Now he’s got that obnoxious laugh, and he just seems so totally CLUELESS.
I really hope that somehow, someway, Marguerite can bring Abossi (spelling?) down to earth for next week’s episode.
New mom hit the nail right on the head when she said Marguerite’s oldest daughter is lazy!
When they were on the show the first time, they used the money so Marguerite could have gastric bypass; maybe I’m being a jerk, here, but it doesn’t seem ‘fair’ that they get another $50,000. I’m hoping that the new mom donates the money to the community around them that was affected by Katrina.
Speaking of Katrina….oh my GOD…..what was up with the b*tchy friend who said that after one year, people should be back on track??!! She LIVES there, all she has to do is look around herself and see that the devastation is still there. I couldn’t believe the crap that was coming out of her self righteous mouth.
Stay tuned, folks!

01-21-07, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The big old gal on trading spaces that thinks she is a Christian"
>Is it just me, or has
>Marguerite’s husband become kind of
>“weird” since the last time
>the family was on? Remember
>how quiet he was? I
>remember feeling embarrassed for him
>when he told us all
>that Marguerite was the only
>woman he had ever had
>sex with. Now he’s got
>that obnoxious laugh, and he
>just seems so totally CLUELESS.
>
>I really hope that somehow, someway,
>Marguerite can bring Abossi (spelling?)
>down to earth for next
>week’s episode.
>New mom hit the nail right
>on the head when she
>said Marguerite’s oldest daughter is
>lazy!
>When they were on the show
>the first time, they used
>the money so Marguerite could
>have gastric bypass; maybe I’m
>being a jerk, here, but
>it doesn’t seem ‘fair’ that
>they get another $50,000. I’m
>hoping that the new mom
>donates the money to the
>community around them that was
>affected by Katrina.
>Speaking of Katrina….oh my GOD…..what was
>up with the b*tchy friend
>who said that after one
>year, people should be back
>on track??!! She LIVES there,
>all she has to do
>is look around herself and
>see that the devastation is
>still there. I couldn’t believe
>the crap that was coming
>out of her self righteous
>mouth.
>Stay tuned, folks!

Aaaaah, but the lady wasn't thinking because I would bet she wasn't effected by Katrina in the way alot of others were.

The lady is a anob....through and through. She (I am guessing) most likely married money and feels she is now above all others that are below her finacial status.

Goes to show money can't buy happiness cause that lady is one unhappy lady with all her negativity.

Margaret in that instance also held her peace.....Both wives though I fear are just about to the breaking point.

I agree with you on the 50K comment except instead of hoping the money is donated it can be stated in the letter that all 50K is to be used for the Katrina victims or it could be designiated for a college fund for the little girl.

Agree about the older daughter.....I am suprised that she is accepted as she is for haivng a baby out of wedlock...isn't that against the bible? Course then one could give the argument that Mary was married but had a baby by another. Which she did per the bible.

These families on both these shows are getting more and more extreme in their ways. Where do the producers find them?

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-21-07, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The big old gal on trading spaces that thinks she is a Christian"
>Agree about the older daughter.....I am
>suprised that she is accepted
>as she is for haivng
>a baby out of wedlock...isn't
>that against the bible?

Yes it is. Fornication is a sin. But if the daughter asks God for forgiveness, He will forgive her. So why shouldn't her mother forgive her?

>Course then one could give
>the argument that Mary was
>married but had a baby
>by another. Which she
>did per the bible.

Luke 1:26-35: God sent the angel Gabriel...to a virgin, Mary, engaged to be married to a man named Joseph...the angel told her, "for God has decided to wonderfully bless you...you will become pregnant and have a baby boy, and you are to name him 'Jesus'. He shall be very great and shall be called the Son of God. And the Lord God shall give him the throne of his ancestor David. And he shall reign over Israel forever; his Kingdom shall never end!" Mary asked the angel, "But how can I have a baby? I am a virgin." The angel replied, "The Holy Spirit shall come upon you , and the power of God shall overshadow you; so the baby born to you will be utterly holy - the Son of God.

(I didn't type the whole thing because it's long).

Mary did not have sex with anyone when she got pregnant with Jesus.

>These families on both these shows
>are getting more and more
>extreme in their ways.

Of course, so they can keep us watching!

01-22-07, 07:13 AM (EST)
6. "RE: The big old gal on trading spaces that thinks she is a Christian"
Aaaah so Mary was artificially insemeniated..

You're preaching to an atheist here. My comments made about th bible was tongue in cheek...I see the bible as an historian book to read...a book we are now finding out isn't all that accurate in its writings.

And chuckling....you're so right, they pick people like these so we will continue to watch..

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-22-07, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The big old gal on trading spaces that thinks she is a Christian"
a book we are now finding out isn't all that accurate in its writings.

au contraire - as time goes by history (real historians like Josephus), archeology and science continue to confirm more and more of the facts discussed in the Bible. The final fact of Christ's devinity is one of faith, and cannot be proven or disproven.

From one former athiest to another.

SunshineHine 4 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-07, 04:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SunshineHine Click to send private message to SunshineHine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The big old gal on trading spaces that thinks she is a Christian"
When there is destruction such a katrina and you are poor whether you are black or white....it is time to move on instead of sitting on your asses. Yep in a year you better do something because time fly's so you better get on the move. If that seriously happened to me ...........It is time to get the **** out! Seriously I would look at it as a new beginning and go to another part of the USA and yep start with any job. But I wouldn't wait for the government and I certainly wouldn't blame them for a natural disaster. You make life what it is yep it is unfair but you gotta move on. Just sitting there complaining in one year is so so wrong. I am tired of lazy, feel sorry for me people especially blacks blaming the whites for something God did.

SunshineHine 4 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-07, 04:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SunshineHine Click to send private message to SunshineHine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The big old gal on trading spaces that thinks she is a Christian"
Any you however are no true Christian judging this woman. Who are you to decide if she is a true Christian? You are giving Christians a bad name. Shame on you. We as Christians are made in God's image and we are however human and she can scream and express herself. Maybe the cussing is not good but so was that black hubby cussing too. We are not to judge her cussing. See that is a true Christian. And how about forgiving so don't put yourself in God's shoes (something he hates) and say she will wish she had been truly a Christian. That is for God to decide not you. But I as a Christian pray for you to become wise and by the way I forgive you for you not know.

01-27-07, 06:45 AM (EST)
10. "RE: The big old gal on trading spaces that thinks she is a Christian"
>Any you however are no true
>Christian judging this woman. Who
>are you to decide if
>she is a true Christian?
>You are giving Christians a
>bad name. Shame on you.
>We as Christians are made
>in God's image and we
>are however human and she
>can scream and express herself.
>Maybe the cussing is not
>good but so was that
>black hubby cussing too. We
>are not to judge her
>cussing. See that is a
>true Christian. And how about
>forgiving so don't put yourself
>in God's shoes (something he
>hates) and say she will
>wish she had been truly
>a Christian. That is for
>God to decide not you.
>But I as a Christian
>pray for you to become
>wise and by the way
>I forgive you for you
>not know.

I disagree in that Margaret did indeed give Christians a bad name-last year. She was a good example for debating what Christianity is all about...she was used as the bad example. She did alot of judging last year......saying the people were spawns of the devil, etc.

This year she seems to have grown and actually kept her temper intact. Actually she could have used some her of her temper from last year and fell no one would have faulted her. Atleast i woudln't have. She was treated horribly. But guess that is karma....she got what she gave last year.

So, per your own words, Margaret can't be a true Christian either.....cause she does jedge.

And what is a true Christian?

The pastor or priests that has affairs, molests kids, avoids paying taxes, etc?

Or the blonde lady who (for both shows) acted so high and mighty, like she was better than others? She does call herself a Christian.

Isn't a true Christian one who helps others not demean (judge) them?

I am more tired of hearing so called Christians judging others than I am of hearing some AA's blaming the Whites for their suppression.

Trading Spouses and Wife Swap make sure they get the extremes......as another said to keep us watching.

Next weeks show should prove very interesting..a gay wife echanging with a straight wife. Looks like the straight wife (per previews) is going to be well....guess we'll find out.

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-27-07, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The big old gal on trading spaces that thinks she is a Christian"
>Trading Spouses and Wife Swap make
>sure they get the extremes......as
>another said to keep us
>watching.

That was me!

01-27-07, 10:20 AM (EST)
12. "RE: The big old gal on trading spaces that thinks she is a Christian"
>>Trading Spouses and Wife Swap make
>>sure they get the extremes......as
>>another said to keep us
>>watching.
>
>That was me!

Aaah, Thanks..it was you, had forgotton who had said it.

toolgyrl20 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-08, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toolgyrl20 Click to send private message to toolgyrl20 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The big old gal on trading spaces that thinks she is a Christian"
I totally agree with this post. As a matter of fact, this Margaret lady is bat sh*t crazy to claim that she is a christian with all of the judgmental comments that she made throughout the two shows. If she wants to be so closed minded about people and the way they live their lives, maybe she should look in the mirror. LOSE SOME WEIGHT AND WORK ON YOUR STINKY ATTITUDE, LADY. I'm from Louisiana, and I am TOTALLY DISGUSTED by the way she represented our state! If you want to be psycho, do it with out representing our state.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •