The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rodeo Chick vs. Happy Hairdresser"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

wackywoman 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-12-06, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wackywoman Click to send private message to wackywoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rodeo Chick vs. Happy Hairdresser"
You all must live in a bubble. All these opinions bustin' on Cowgirl Jen and Cowboy Randy. Do you really believe that the whole thing wasn't slanted against them for rating purposes? I agree, the fight at the end and the language used was ugly, uncalled for and totally inappropriate particularly because there are children involved. I mean who wants to see their mother & father portrayed that way. But the hairdress was the first to throw the water across the table and she also threw the empty glass but is was deflected, thank goodness, by Randy tipping the table. I've been to their farm and I can tell you that their children are healty, happy and well-adjusted. What's wrong with children who have to help in the family business? I can tell you that they have plenty of time to enjoy life as a child on a farm, playing on the 60 acres, riding their horses and tending to the animals. There are always other children there at riding lessons and although Jen runs a tight ship, I have never seen her be verbally abusive or abrasive to a child. The kids love Randy even more. He's a big mush when it comes to the kids at the farm. What you didn't see or maybe don't want to understand is that Randy drew the line at playing the game when it was going to affect his kids. Candy available 24 hours a day - what intelligent parent would agree to that? Staying up until they passes out exhausted - come on! There is nothing wrong with setting expectations for your children and then holding them to it. I wonder what the teachers of these kids would say? You posters who are anti-Jen & Randy are stirring up a controversy that was totally created in the editing room. Ratings are eveythign people. I'm floored that there just doesn't see to be concern about the parenting style of party girl hairdresser. Didn't her son say something like "take me out of this world" or I want to leave this world just becuase he couldn't have a toy? That's the kid that worries me. And if laid back husband is such a great parent why doesn he tolerate the candy policy of the fact the the kids can't get out of bed to make the bus? Get real folks. You don't know the real story of what goes on in their lives, only the snips and pieces that have been spliced together in order to maximize ratings.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 WARNING - and locking Bebo 05-12-06 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-12-06, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "WARNING - and locking"
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. While we permit both positive and negative comments about reality shows and their contestants, bashing other posters for expressing those opinions is clearly prohibited.

I'm locking this post as a duplicate. Please join existing discussions where possible instead of starting new threads.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •