The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"wife swap april 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

boshih 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-10-06, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail boshih Click to send private message to boshih Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"wife swap april 10"
I think that was really uncalled for for the happy-go-lucky woman to burn the other family's book that had recorded all their activities. As the son was saying it contained all kinds of information going back who knows how long-- it was almost like a kind of yearbook for them. She was saying they shouldn't need a book to remember that stuff, but what does she know, as it's not her stuff that's gone. Last year I lost all my photos and old letters, yearbooks, hell, the ribbon I got in Kindergarten for a potato sack race, everything in Hurricane Katrina. You don't really think about all that stupid stuff until it's gone and you can't ever look at it again, or happen upon some detail you forgot about that'll jog your memory and bring a smile to your face, and you'll never be able to share with your spouse or your kids. I think that that was the single most unconscionable act I have ever seen on Wife Swap.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: wife swap april 10 Jenoc99 04-10-06 1
   RE: wife swap april 10 nazpink 04-11-06 2
   RE: wife swap april 10 TruGoodness 04-12-06 5
 RE: wife swap april 10 afxuser 04-11-06 3
 RE: wife swap april 10 TShirtEmpire 04-11-06 4
   RE: wife swap april 10 david 04-13-06 6
       RE: wife swap april 10 Bebo 04-14-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jenoc99 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-10-06, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenoc99 Click to send private message to Jenoc99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: wife swap april 10"
When she threw the "brain" into the fire, I thought maybe it was a fake or something because how could someone do that? But by the reaction that she got from the family, it was evident that it was the real "brain." I could feel the anxiety! Its really a big deal to do something like that, and she could have gotten her point across in another way. I agree that it was very disrespectful and unneeded.

What I still am wondering-- the 20-year-old daughter's naughty pictures on the internet-- mom knew about it and thought it was fine, but dad didn't know about it at all until the new mom brought it to his attention? Hmm that demonstrates that they do know that there is something wrong with it, otherwise, they wouldn't be 'hiding' it from dad. I can't imagine, as a mother of three daughters, thinking its great for my daughter to "hook up" with different guys from different bands, or for my girls to put nearly nude pics on the internet! There is something WRONG and nearly perverted about that!!

The Bible-thumper family didn't seem to change much about their home life, except for the fact that the son now drives himself to school. They seem so rigid, its amazing that they even went on the show.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-11-06, 07:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: wife swap april 10"
Well, I didn't watch this episode but I agree with the first poster. No one should throw away or destroy something that contains family memories. I don't know what the whole reason was for the new mom to do this as I did not watch but I most certainly wouldn't be able to sit there and allow someone to do that to me.

TruGoodness 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-12-06, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TruGoodness Click to send private message to TruGoodness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: wife swap april 10"
My faorite part of this show is how people grow from it. For the bible family the father seemed to gorw but the smug mom was just smug mug all the way thought. Its a real shame.

TruGoodness
http://www.AmericanInventorSpot.com

afxuser 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-11-06, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail afxuser Click to send private message to afxuser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: wife swap april 10"
Can someone tell me how this woman has two children? It could not have been done via traditional methods - She would never do that. So....test tube with a heating lamp? Ideas?

TShirtEmpire 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-11-06, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TShirtEmpire Click to send private message to TShirtEmpire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: wife swap april 10"
Lori is the worst mother and wife and the most vile and hateful person that has ever been on wife swap, because of her incessant, insane, all-pervasive controlling behavior. Her kids are crazy because they don't even have their own mind or free will anymore. She has taken over her family as thoroughly as the Borg. On top of that she's extremely stupid and ugly. I think the worst kind of women are the ones who are stupid and believe they are always right and should have their way in everything. There is no way in hell I would ever marry someone like that. To me it's one of the highest crimes there is to rob someone of all their freedom like Lori has done to her family. I think it's worse than killing someone.

As for burning that stupid "brain," I'm glad it was done. The kids are idiots for thinking that it's a treasure. Oh please, it's not a photo album or even a diary. It shows how sick they are and how deeply they've been programmed. It seems to go beyond even the extent that cults program their members. Normal kids would be glad the "brain" was burned. Even the U.S. Marines don't ride their soldiers as hard as that frigging Lori does her kids. She's going to make a terrible mother-in-law some day.

I think Lori should be sent to the middle east and be forced to live under muslim law and see how she likes being totally controlled and having no rights and no freedom. It's women like this that make me wonder if the muslims have had the right idea after all.

david 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-13-06, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail david Click to send private message to david Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: wife swap april 10"
I'm actually well acquainted with the Grimes family.

The Grimes family is the most active, loving family I have ever met. The children truly respect their parents, and despite what ABC wants you to believe, make all of their own decisions, yet are still sculpted by their much more expreienced, and wise parents.

ABC and the editors of this show are quite manipulative. They portrayed this, and the other family in the way that they believe would bring in the most viewers(and money).

They cut in different reactions, statements, and even things on TV to make the viewer think a certain thing about either family.

With that said, realize this is MANIPULATIVE reality tv.
Don't believe everything you see.
Don't harass or rain down your oh-so-powerful keystrokes of fury upon a family or person you have never met and never will.
This is just TV.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-06, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: wife swap april 10"
Welcome to the forums. While I appreciate your desire to defend people you know, our guidelines permit bashing reality contestants here. What they do not permit is other posters criticizing them for doing so. Just because you know them doesn't give you the right to post outside of our guidelines.

There is a link to our community guidelines at the top of this page.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •