The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trading Spouses 4/7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-09-06, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trading Spouses 4/7"
Well, since no one else started this thread I guess I will. Is anyone even watching this show anymore?

I thought that the Welsh family was fun. Yes, they are a bit out there, especially dad but they clearly enjoy each other and life and that's not a bad thing. Both mom and dad work and pay their bills and raise their children so they are clearly responsible individuals who like to cut loose and try new things. I guess the dad can get to be a little much but everyone has their annoyances about them. As far as the Welsh men not going to their new mom's aide when she was hurt it was rude and inconsiderate but I don't think they meant it to be that way. I'm guessing from their adventurous life style they are probably used to getting banged up so it's probably not a big deal to them, but they still should have made sure the lady was ok. I also like the Welsh mom. She seems to be a nice lady and I agree the other dad needs to chill with all that work and spend some uninterrupted quality time with his family.

As for the other family well they run by so many rules I would get an anxiety attack if I had to live there. I don't think they are bad people but I do think they are more than a bit uptight and need to relax once in awhile. I also thought it was quite rude how their etiquette teacher friend went after the new mom. Not everyone sees the need to hold their silverware a certain way or pass the food around clockwise and that's ok it's not the end of civilization. For someone who teaches properness her attitude was the least proper and her posture stunk, so maybe she needs to take a few lessons before she starts preaching.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trading Spouses 4/7 Puffy 04-10-06 1
   RE: Trading Spouses 4/7 nazpink 04-10-06 2
 RE: Trading Spouses 4/7 Tamena 04-11-06 3
   RE: Trading Spouses 4/7 TruGoodness 04-18-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-06, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trading Spouses 4/7"
These two particular families were a little boring. Not much "way out there" about them. You can see how the producers were pressing the issue of manners and trying to drum up controversy.

Thanks to the Amazin Syren
İSyren Creations, 2005

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-10-06, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Trading Spouses 4/7"
I agree it was rather boring. I still think the Welsh dad is a little out there with his personality just not in a way we as viewers are typically used to seeing. I would rather spend a day with the Welsh family over the other family.

Tamena 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-11-06, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamena Click to send private message to Tamena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Trading Spouses 4/7"
Not impressed at all with this one so far. I found Jeff to be annoying and pretentious...or however ya spell that. He just seemed to kind of ooze fake if that makes any sense. At least the other family has some personality.
I guess for me, the biggest issue is that Jeff P reminds me a LOT of one of my bosses. Granted we're only seeing what they want us to see, I personally don't like him at all.
The Welsh's are an interesting group. They have fun, don't take things too seriously and seem to genuinly enjoy each other's company.
The etiquette lady? Wow, she blew it LOL! I was always taught that proper manners involved being polite to guests. I guess etiquette in Ca is different than here =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

TruGoodness 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-18-06, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TruGoodness Click to send private message to TruGoodness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Trading Spouses 4/7"
I agree totally about the etiquette thing. Number one rule in etiquette is to make the other person not feel uncomfortable. Making the lady cry is just plain rude, even if you coat it in proper diction.

Tru Goodness
http://www.AmericanInventorSpot.com

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •