The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Stomach Stapling"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

CelticEyes 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-12-05, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CelticEyes Click to send private message to CelticEyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Stomach Stapling"
When the God Warrior gets her stomach stapled let's all "pray" that they add two or three to her deranged mouth! CPS needs to move in and remove that adorable daughter who loves to dance. I fear this child may have an eating disorder. Did you notice how thin she was amongst her obese family? But, then, CPS is probably made up of like-types if ya take God Warrior's friends into consideration. YIKES!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Stomach Stapling acknchip 11-12-05 1
 RE: Stomach Stapling Jane57 11-12-05 2
 RE: Stomach Stapling Kimmcamp 11-12-05 3
   RE: Stomach Stapling CelticEyes 11-16-05 4
       RE: Stomach Stapling shayshay1 11-17-05 5
 she will never get the operation Suezeekay 11-22-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

acknchip 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-12-05, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail acknchip Click to send private message to acknchip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Stomach Stapling"
I had a friend who's a minister watch both episodes. He was shocked at this woman's behaviour, and told me she would have been called on the carpet in hos office, if she was a mamber of his church. She makes me glad to be pagan. Is there a way you can write the plisher family? I would love to offer a letter of support for them.

What really bothered us was the fact that she had these private chats with the kids, trying to convert them, without the dad's knowledge! Talk about corecive! If I'd been the dad, I'd have skinned her alive! But then again I don't need another rug!*lmao

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jane57 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-12-05, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jane57 Click to send private message to Jane57 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Stomach Stapling"
CPS?? Good God, the children are obviously healthy and well-cared for, and have 2 loving parents, one of whom is admittedly troubled, but that's no reason for the government to step in and take the children from the home.

Kimmcamp 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-12-05, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kimmcamp Click to send private message to Kimmcamp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Stomach Stapling"
I am thinking the money would be better spent getting her LIPS stapled, so she would have to SHUT UP AND LISTEN to someone else for a change! She gives Christianity a very bad name, and is as far from being a true Christian as is the Devil himself.
Hopefully when screening for her stomach stapling, they help her find out why she is so angry at the world, and get control of her temper and immaturity. I wonder if she is actually able to read, and thus know what the Bible says?
How sad I feel for the younger daughter, bad enough to have this hag, mother yelling at her, she has to deal with her sister, being a nagging, know it all bag.

CelticEyes 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-16-05, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CelticEyes Click to send private message to CelticEyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Stomach Stapling"
She doesn't hate the world she is TERRIFIED of it!

shayshay1 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-17-05, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shayshay1 Click to send private message to shayshay1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Stomach Stapling"
>She doesn't hate the world she
>is TERRIFIED of it!

No kidding what a freak she is.

Suezeekay 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-22-05, 03:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Suezeekay Click to send private message to Suezeekay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "she will never get the operation"
You have to consult with a psychiatrist before they will give the okay for the operation, so my conclusion from her behavior is that she will never be allowed to have it; unless she goes to a physician who just wants the money. She obviously has issues, maybe something more severe than personality disorders. Her behavior was kind of scary. But, it's curious the show's producers never picked up on how serious her mental problems were. I think she could have been dangerous and could have hurt someone "in God's name." I wonder how the people at her church feel about her?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •