The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"So, now they get paid to sit and watch TV"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

monica_maria 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-21-05, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail monica_maria Click to send private message to monica_maria Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"So, now they get paid to sit and watch TV"
I don't get to watch the show regularly but on the ocassions I do catch it, one of the wives is not willing to obide by the rules and follow the house rules for the first week. I don't think they should be eligible for the money at the end of the show. If one gets away with it, then all the contestants will just sit around and watch TV when they don't want to do the work of the other wife. Are there rules in place when this happens?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: So, now they get paid to sit an... Suezeekay 11-22-05 1
   RE: So, now they get paid to sit an... Peach1010 11-22-05 2
       RE: So, now they get paid to sit an... monica_maria 11-22-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Suezeekay 5 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-05, 03:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Suezeekay Click to send private message to Suezeekay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: So, now they get paid to sit and watch TV"
I agree with you; but, she was such a loser I guess the producers thought it was interesting to watch her play out her issues. The husband made you want to yell at him to get a backbone; but, in the end you really can't help people like that. Maybe the wife wants him to drop dead. I prefer it myself when they threaten them with not getting the money and force them to obey the rules. It's obvious they do this because sometimes they are so irate you think they are going to strangle someone, and in the next scene they are complying with the program. I think they must sign a contract and not only lose the money but be subject to a lawsuit for violation of contract. But, I look forward to the show. I like the one that lasts two weeks better, where they distribute $50,000 to the family. You get to see more of the family and their interaction.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Peach1010 8 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-05, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peach1010 Click to send private message to Peach1010 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: So, now they get paid to sit and watch TV"
Do the people get money on Wife Swap like they do on Trading Spouses?

I thought that only happened on TS and the other mother got to decide what the family did with the money.

monica_maria 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-05, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail monica_maria Click to send private message to monica_maria Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: So, now they get paid to sit and watch TV"
I'm sure you're right. Like I said, I don't get to watch the show very often. Although, they must get some compensation just for being on the show.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •