The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Suzzee’s Big Brother Hot Tub Fantasy August 9th entry "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-07-12, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Suzzee’s Big Brother Hot Tub Fantasy August 9th entry "
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-12 AT 03:00 PM (EST)

Did I manage to get it right this week? I sort of svck at this IMO.

Here we go, do-over, start-over, reset, coach-keeper,whatever Grodner wants to call it there is always room in the Hot Tub for more so jump on in if you’ve a mind to.
If you’re new to BB games check out kircon’s PTTE and Tribes BBRAT for some more rwtv fun.

Welcome to Redemption House!

Soap Bar in a Sock Bash

Janelle, are you still here? Shane, way to take one for the team. I want to get this posted, Sorry for the tardiness folks.
Actually this tops Recycle Island, way to go Burnett, you've got someone else to take the title of worst twist ever. loser.

Now for some guidelines AKA the fine print:

Each week hopefully no later then Tuesday I’ll get the entry up all you have to do is choose four for your fantasy team. They will earn points based on a bunch of typical BB events that I’ll list in the entry. Each event will have a point value associated with the event.

Choose from the pilfered Official Vince3 Memory Wall for a visual of the Houseguest available for your HTF team.

You may edit your entry anytime up until the deadline (which will always be the eviction & HOH show. If you miss an entry I’ll use your last HTF picks for 2 MIA entry weeks then probably I’ll forget to score beyond that. I have a short attention spa…, oooh.....shiny things!.

This week’s entry will be due on August 9th at 8:00 pm boardtime and will include the Aug 12h, 15th & Evection/HOH on Aug 16th episodes.

New scoring and the addition of Chenbot Shout-outs and Diary Room bonuses have made a big week in scores.

Sharing the high score in theGold Tub this week are Dear Abby and a MIA Vision Quest at 124 points (one more week of entry pass for you VQ, hope all is well and you’re just hiding out), Sir Tribe has his toes dangling in a close photo op finish with 121 points, Kris is right behind with 114 points and kircon is wearing the fetching spiritard with 91. Nobody hit the Chenbot fashion color, she in a mellow yellow potato sack that looked like it still had tater's in it. Do'h.

Hot Tubber of the week is Vision Quest, excellent psychic abilities VQ!

Thanks for being patient with me while I tweek the game here and there.

Vision Quest: 14 + 30 + 124 = 168 points

Kris: 5 + 35 + 114 = 154 points

Tribe: 9 + 18 + 121 = 148 points

Dear Abby: 19 + 2 + 124 = 145 points

kircon : 23 + 23 + 91 = 137 points

Top Hamster was the Southern Belle Danielle with 54, nobody chose her but then who knew? We’re starting to see more of Jenn maybe less of Janelle.

Ashley ~ 10
Boogie ~ 42
Brittany ~ 30
Dan ~ 47
Danielle ~ 54
Frank ~ 38
Ian ~ 24
Janelle ~ 31
Jenn~ 18
Joe ~ 10
Shane ~ 42
Wil ~ 27

Regular Hamster Events (some reset ones this week reset reset reset )

1. HOH {10}
2. POV {10}
3. Chosen for POV {5}
4. Wins or partakes in Luxury {5}
5. Gets wet (pool, hot tub, shower, squirt-guns etc.){5}
6. Diary Room chats {2 per DR}
7. Crybaby (cries, real or faked) {5}
8. Have not or punishment {5}
9. Nominated {5}
10. Gets evicted {10}
11. Chenbot shout out {2 per time}

Chenbot Bonus: What will be the color of Chenbot’s outfit for the live show? {5 points}

The official borrowed from Tribe’s BBRAT Vince3 Memory Wall of Remaining Houseguests:

Ashley ~ Boogie ~ Brittany ~ Dan ~ Danielle
~ Frank ~ Ian ~ Janelle ~ Jenn~ Joe ~ Shane ~ Wil

~ Jodi ~ JoJo ~ Willie ~ Kara

Happiness is a RESET hamster

Sock DR: Color me shocked that they would let four experienced players back into the game.

Oh yes they did.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

This is the first DR since some of the first Dr. Will/Boogie ones that actually made me laugh. To be a punishment one should not have so much fun with it, you go Ian.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 question before i choose krismiss2us 08-07-12 1
 RE: Suzzee’s Bi... tribephyl 08-08-12 2
 RE: Suzzee’s Bi... krismiss2us 08-08-12 3
  kircon’s Big B... kircon 08-09-12 4
 Yes just pick 4 players suzzee 08-09-12 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-07-12, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "question before i choose"
do you want us to still pick 3 reg players and one coach or four players or what?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-08-12, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Suzzee’s Big Brother Hot Tub Fantasy August 9th entry "
PoolTeam:
Ashley ~ Dan ~ Shane ~ Wil

and Julie's outfit will be...

PINK

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-08-12, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Suzzee’s Big Brother Hot Tub Fantasy August 9th entry "
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-12 AT 07:29 PM (EST)

i guess since you're busy i'll just choose four players:

Ian, Shane, Boogie & Janelle
chenbot bonus: BLue

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-09-12, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. " kircon’s Big Brother Hot Tub Fantasy entry "
Joe ~ Shane ~ Wil ~ Dan

Red

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-09-12, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Yes just pick 4 players"
sorry guys

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •