URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1639
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Suzzee’s Big Brother Hot Tub Fantasy August 9th entry "

Posted by suzzee on 08-07-12 at 12:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-12 AT 03:00 PM (EST)

Did I manage to get it right this week? I sort of svck at this IMO.

Here we go, do-over, start-over, reset, coach-keeper,whatever Grodner wants to call it there is always room in the Hot Tub for more so jump on in if you’ve a mind to.
If you’re new to BB games check out kircon’s PTTE and Tribes BBRAT for some more rwtv fun.

Welcome to Redemption House!

Soap Bar in a Sock Bash

Janelle, are you still here? Shane, way to take one for the team. I want to get this posted, Sorry for the tardiness folks.
Actually this tops Recycle Island, way to go Burnett, you've got someone else to take the title of worst twist ever. loser.

Now for some guidelines AKA the fine print:

Each week hopefully no later then Tuesday I’ll get the entry up all you have to do is choose four for your fantasy team. They will earn points based on a bunch of typical BB events that I’ll list in the entry. Each event will have a point value associated with the event.

Choose from the pilfered Official Vince3 Memory Wall for a visual of the Houseguest available for your HTF team.

You may edit your entry anytime up until the deadline (which will always be the eviction & HOH show. If you miss an entry I’ll use your last HTF picks for 2 MIA entry weeks then probably I’ll forget to score beyond that. I have a short attention spa…, oooh.....shiny things!.

This week’s entry will be due on August 9th at 8:00 pm boardtime and will include the Aug 12h, 15th & Evection/HOH on Aug 16th episodes.

New scoring and the addition of Chenbot Shout-outs and Diary Room bonuses have made a big week in scores.

Sharing the high score in theGold Tub this week are Dear Abby and a MIA Vision Quest at 124 points (one more week of entry pass for you VQ, hope all is well and you’re just hiding out), Sir Tribe has his toes dangling in a close photo op finish with 121 points, Kris is right behind with 114 points and kircon is wearing the fetching spiritard with 91. Nobody hit the Chenbot fashion color, she in a mellow yellow potato sack that looked like it still had tater's in it. Do'h.

Hot Tubber of the week is Vision Quest, excellent psychic abilities VQ!

Thanks for being patient with me while I tweek the game here and there.

Vision Quest: 14 + 30 + 124 = 168 points

Kris: 5 + 35 + 114 = 154 points

Tribe: 9 + 18 + 121 = 148 points

Dear Abby: 19 + 2 + 124 = 145 points

kircon : 23 + 23 + 91 = 137 points

Top Hamster was the Southern Belle Danielle with 54, nobody chose her but then who knew? We’re starting to see more of Jenn maybe less of Janelle.

Ashley ~ 10
Boogie ~ 42
Brittany ~ 30
Dan ~ 47
Danielle ~ 54
Frank ~ 38
Ian ~ 24
Janelle ~ 31
Jenn~ 18
Joe ~ 10
Shane ~ 42
Wil ~ 27

Regular Hamster Events (some reset ones this week reset reset reset )

1. HOH {10}
2. POV {10}
3. Chosen for POV {5}
4. Wins or partakes in Luxury {5}
5. Gets wet (pool, hot tub, shower, squirt-guns etc.){5}
6. Diary Room chats {2 per DR}
7. Crybaby (cries, real or faked) {5}
8. Have not or punishment {5}
9. Nominated {5}
10. Gets evicted {10}
11. Chenbot shout out {2 per time}

Chenbot Bonus: What will be the color of Chenbot’s outfit for the live show? {5 points}

The official borrowed from Tribe’s BBRAT Vince3 Memory Wall of Remaining Houseguests:

Ashley ~ Boogie ~ Brittany ~ Dan ~ Danielle
~ Frank ~ Ian ~ Janelle ~ Jenn~ Joe ~ Shane ~ Wil

~ Jodi ~ JoJo ~ Willie ~ Kara

Happiness is a RESET hamster

Sock DR: Color me shocked that they would let four experienced players back into the game.

Oh yes they did.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

This is the first DR since some of the first Dr. Will/Boogie ones that actually made me laugh. To be a punishment one should not have so much fun with it, you go Ian.

Table of contents
  • question before i choose,krismiss2us, 06:38 PM, 08-07-12
  • RE: Suzzee’s Big Brother Hot Tub Fantasy August 9th entry ,tribephyl, 04:01 PM, 08-08-12
  • RE: Suzzee’s Big Brother Hot Tub Fantasy August 9th entry ,krismiss2us, 07:21 PM, 08-08-12
  • kircon’s Big Brother Hot Tub Fantasy entry ,kircon, 11:49 AM, 08-09-12
  • Yes just pick 4 players,suzzee, 01:47 PM, 08-09-12

Messages in this discussion
"question before i choose"
Posted by krismiss2us on 08-07-12 at 06:38 PM
do you want us to still pick 3 reg players and one coach or four players or what?

"RE: Suzzee’s Big Brother Hot Tub Fantasy August 9th entry "
Posted by tribephyl on 08-08-12 at 04:01 PM
PoolTeam:
Ashley ~ Dan ~ Shane ~ Wil

and Julie's outfit will be...

PINK

"RE: Suzzee’s Big Brother Hot Tub Fantasy August 9th entry "
Posted by krismiss2us on 08-08-12 at 07:21 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-12 AT 07:29 PM (EST)

i guess since you're busy i'll just choose four players:

Ian, Shane, Boogie & Janelle
chenbot bonus: BLue

" kircon’s Big Brother Hot Tub Fantasy entry "
Posted by kircon on 08-09-12 at 11:49 AM
Joe ~ Shane ~ Wil ~ Dan

Red

"Yes just pick 4 players"
Posted by suzzee on 08-09-12 at 01:47 PM
sorry guys

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008