The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HG looks like"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-19-12, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HG looks like"
Frank looks like Danny Noonan. I noticed it during the veto meeting yesterday.

And Wil looks like a clean shaven Kid Rock.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HG looks like DearAbby 07-19-12 1
   RE: HG looks like Round Robin 07-20-12 2
       RE: HG looks like Wacko Jacko 07-20-12 3
           RE: HG looks like Wacko Jacko 07-20-12 4
               Franks Dad suzzee 08-04-12 10
   RE: HG looks like suzzee 07-20-12 5
       RE: HG looks like krismiss2us 07-20-12 6
   RE: HG looks like CSHS79 08-03-12 9
 HG reminds me of... Aruba 07-23-12 7
 RE: HG looks like rayjj 08-03-12 8
 RE: HG looks like earthlinkbab 08-10-12 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-19-12, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: HG looks like"
Willie looks like RussHell from Survivor.

Somebody had to say it!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-20-12, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: HG looks like"
Talks like him too.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-20-12, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: HG looks like"
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-12 AT 02:10 PM (EST)

Ian looks like the 80's rockstar Donnie Iris. Famous for Ah Leah....

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-20-12, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: HG looks like"
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-12 AT 02:11 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-20-12 AT 02:04 PM (EST)

Frank looks like 70's Pop Music Star (You Make Me Feel like Dancing) Leo Sayer.......

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-04-12, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Franks Dad"

Sid Vicious Wrestler

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-20-12, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: HG looks like"
So does that make JoJo the next dumb girl for an alliance?

He says he's nothing like Russell, he's not a control freak, he wouldn't grab the nearest adoring female and form an alliance. Noooooo waaaaaay is his anything like Russell.

That is the narrowest gene pool I've ever seen.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-20-12, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: HG looks like"
how about carrot top?

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-03-12, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: HG looks like"
There is a very very very very very good reason Willie looks like and talks like RussHell and the reason was mentioned on Big Brother.It's not just that they come from the same part of the country, they share something else. He told his team mates, but no one else because he didn't want people forming opinions about him because of it. In the end Willie could not escape his DNA, yes Willie and Russhell share DNA, because they are BROTHERS. So they don't just look lke each other---it's a family resemblance.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-23-12, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "HG reminds me of..."
Sorry I'm going off topic but with the Open Draft in the season premier and Sunday's eviction, Willie reminds me of the following:

Many viewers thought Britney "fell into it" coming out with Shane AND Willie with her first two picks even though she drafted last in the second round. Watching Willie drop reminded me of the 1998 NFL Draft.

In that draft there was a "can't miss" Wide Receiver on the board that every NFL expert had pegged for the Hall of Fame even before he stepped one foot onto NFL training camp. Given his credentials and expectations very few would agrue. One big problem--he came with baggage. A LOT of it! This player's name? RANDY MOSS.

He should have easily been one of the top three selections but continued to drop pick after pick after pick. It wasn't until the 20-somthing pick when the Minnesota Vikings decided to take a chance on him. He wasn't even the first receiver selected. He was heralded as the "steal of the Draft."

Well 14 years later his individual stats have all but ensured him a bust in Canton, Ohio. But here's the question...how many Superbowls did he win for the Vikings. Or for any team he's played on for that matter?

In the BB Draft both Bogie and Dan suspected Willie was a Hantz. Even though selecting Willie would have given them a solid competitor, they didn't want the potential "baggage." Britney, on the other hand, was oblivious to the connection and having Willie fall into her lap in round two was a pristine example of "ignorance is bliss."

Team Britney benefited handsomely in the first competition as a result. AHHHH, but now the baggage! Proving "apples don't fall far from the tree," Willie has now been expelled and I'll be shocked if Frank does not pick Shane as one of his two nominations. Short of another Shane POV win, he's gone and now Britney is down to JoJo. All thanks to what could have easily been regarded as the "steal of the Draft" on the Premier.

At least that's the analogy I would make with regards to Willie this season.

rayjj 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-03-12, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rayjj Click to send private message to rayjj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: HG looks like"
Wil looks and sounds like the annoying kids star Fred Figglehorn, minus the long hair. My kids love Fred, I cannot stand him!!

Have to watch the video for the voice if you have never heard this character

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kptvao1UHQ

earthlinkbab 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-10-12, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail earthlinkbab Click to send private message to earthlinkbab Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: HG looks like"
I like Frank, but that blinking problem he has is distracting. How he and Boogie pulled off the Janelle back door is historical in BB Lore.

Will has nice eyes, and is entertaining, but he can annoy at times. Likable as he may be to the other house guests, he will not win BB.

Now how about Ian's hairy anal bush? I guess its impossible for him to see it in a mirror, so I guess he's clueless when trouncing around the house exposing it;-/ NASTY!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •