URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1632
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"HG looks like"

Posted by VisionQuest on 07-19-12 at 09:25 PM
Frank looks like Danny Noonan. I noticed it during the veto meeting yesterday.

And Wil looks like a clean shaven Kid Rock.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: HG looks like"
Posted by DearAbby on 07-19-12 at 11:00 PM
Willie looks like RussHell from Survivor.

Somebody had to say it!

Posted by Round Robin on 07-20-12 at 00:31 AM
Talks like him too.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 07-20-12 at 01:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-12 AT 02:10 PM (EST)

Ian looks like the 80's rockstar Donnie Iris. Famous for Ah Leah....

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 07-20-12 at 02:03 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-12 AT 02:11 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-20-12 AT 02:04 PM (EST)

Frank looks like 70's Pop Music Star (You Make Me Feel like Dancing) Leo Sayer.......

"Franks Dad"
Posted by suzzee on 08-04-12 at 11:02 AM

Sid Vicious Wrestler

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Posted by suzzee on 07-20-12 at 02:33 PM
So does that make JoJo the next dumb girl for an alliance?

He says he's nothing like Russell, he's not a control freak, he wouldn't grab the nearest adoring female and form an alliance. Noooooo waaaaaay is his anything like Russell.

That is the narrowest gene pool I've ever seen.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Posted by krismiss2us on 07-20-12 at 09:59 PM
how about carrot top?

Posted by CSHS79 on 08-03-12 at 12:56 PM
There is a very very very very very good reason Willie looks like and talks like RussHell and the reason was mentioned on Big Brother.It's not just that they come from the same part of the country, they share something else. He told his team mates, but no one else because he didn't want people forming opinions about him because of it. In the end Willie could not escape his DNA, yes Willie and Russhell share DNA, because they are BROTHERS. So they don't just look lke each other---it's a family resemblance.

"HG reminds me of..."
Posted by Aruba on 07-23-12 at 07:40 AM
Sorry I'm going off topic but with the Open Draft in the season premier and Sunday's eviction, Willie reminds me of the following:

Many viewers thought Britney "fell into it" coming out with Shane AND Willie with her first two picks even though she drafted last in the second round. Watching Willie drop reminded me of the 1998 NFL Draft.

In that draft there was a "can't miss" Wide Receiver on the board that every NFL expert had pegged for the Hall of Fame even before he stepped one foot onto NFL training camp. Given his credentials and expectations very few would agrue. One big problem--he came with baggage. A LOT of it! This player's name? RANDY MOSS.

He should have easily been one of the top three selections but continued to drop pick after pick after pick. It wasn't until the 20-somthing pick when the Minnesota Vikings decided to take a chance on him. He wasn't even the first receiver selected. He was heralded as the "steal of the Draft."

Well 14 years later his individual stats have all but ensured him a bust in Canton, Ohio. But here's the question...how many Superbowls did he win for the Vikings. Or for any team he's played on for that matter?

In the BB Draft both Bogie and Dan suspected Willie was a Hantz. Even though selecting Willie would have given them a solid competitor, they didn't want the potential "baggage." Britney, on the other hand, was oblivious to the connection and having Willie fall into her lap in round two was a pristine example of "ignorance is bliss."

Team Britney benefited handsomely in the first competition as a result. AHHHH, but now the baggage! Proving "apples don't fall far from the tree," Willie has now been expelled and I'll be shocked if Frank does not pick Shane as one of his two nominations. Short of another Shane POV win, he's gone and now Britney is down to JoJo. All thanks to what could have easily been regarded as the "steal of the Draft" on the Premier.

At least that's the analogy I would make with regards to Willie this season.

Posted by rayjj on 08-03-12 at 10:07 AM
Wil looks and sounds like the annoying kids star Fred Figglehorn, minus the long hair. My kids love Fred, I cannot stand him!!

Have to watch the video for the voice if you have never heard this character

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kptvao1UHQ

Posted by earthlinkbab on 08-10-12 at 04:18 PM
I like Frank, but that blinking problem he has is distracting. How he and Boogie pulled off the Janelle back door is historical in BB Lore.

Will has nice eyes, and is entertaining, but he can annoy at times. Likable as he may be to the other house guests, he will not win BB.

Now how about Ian's hairy anal bush? I guess its impossible for him to see it in a mirror, so I guess he's clueless when trouncing around the house exposing it;-/ NASTY!