The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB 13 PTTE: 3rd Evection Results-4th Evection Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-24-11, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB 13 PTTE: 3rd Evection Results-4th Evection Entry"
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers,
Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers,
it's officially time for the Big Brother PTTE!!

What's a PTTE you ask?
Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"
It is a boot list/evection prediction game.

Okay... here's the goal:

To start this game you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about the ENTIRE eviction order for the season.
Starting with the next HG (#12) to be eliminated
and ending with the winner (#1).

You don’t need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. With any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do.

The CBS site is where you can start your research

The third person evicted was:
Cassie Colvin

Even I say WOW! at this picture. This young model must have gotten between Rachel and her man. I would have loved to see more of her in the hamster cage.

Read what RTVW had to say about it here

Welcome new players!!!

Now on to the game:

Place – Name – Score on current list
Upward movement ^
In case of ties, I alphabetize.

1. Cahaya – 0
1. PNG – 0
1. zazzy – 0
good use of your free edit

4. suzzee – 1

^5. Corvis – 3

6. tribephyl – 4

7. michel – 6

8. mrc - 8

9. kircon - 25

Scoring:

This will be the last time I post the full rules.
Next time will be a link
1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them, unless you are playing the MEDIUM TEAL game. Here is your chance to rack up all the points you can.
Just let me know your intentions to play the Medium Teal Game.

2) Points will be awarded to every contestant after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.
For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 13 points. (14 – 1 = 13) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (14 – 14 = 0)

3) You will be given (+4 points for regular game and -4 points for medium teal game, every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 or -4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out.
DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.

3) If you do not enter before the first eviction, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per episode you missed. That means that it is possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.

4) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can. Thursdays will usually be the eviction day.

5) After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.

6) I provide several chances to earn free edits and tie-breaker points throughout the season. Keep an eye out for them.

*new players are always welcome
Post your list and number it from 1-11.

*Want to use your free edit to change your list?

* You have until Thursday, 7:59 pm CDT, July 28th to do so.
I will be at a luau with several Reality Stars.

*Check out the kircon is meeting some BB players below if you haven’t already done so.

* Good Luck and have fun!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 kircon is meeting some BB players! kircon 07-24-11 1
 RE: BB 13 PTTE: 3rd Evection Result... zazzy 07-27-11 2
   RE: BB 13 PTTE: 3rd Evection Result... zazzy 08-04-11 4
 Suzzee's list change suzzee 07-28-11 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-24-11, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "kircon is meeting some BB players!"

The BB13 Bonus:
kircon is meeting some BB players

I’m leaving next week to meet some Reality TV Stars.
These are the scheduled Big Brother players:

Eric Stein - Big Brother 8- “America’s Player”
Angie Swindell - Big Brother 10
Jessie Godderz - Big Brother 10 & 11
Annie Whittington - Big Brother 12-”The Saboteur” cancelled
Lane Elenburg - Big Brother-12
Hayden Moss - Big Brother-12 (Winner)

I would like to ask some intelligent or unique questions. Can you help me out?
For any posted question, you will receive:

You will only receive 1 free edit. You may give me questions for all or just one.
If the BB player makes a statement about your question,(that’s unique, I’ve never heard that one before, good question, if I had a dollar for each time I’ve answered that, I’d be a millionaire, etc..) you will receive another free edit. As it stands now, you “could” add an additional 6 free edits.

This will be the last chance to win a free edit.
I will leave this open until the night before I leave.

Tuesday, July 26, 10:01 pm central time

* Good Luck and have fun!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-27-11, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB 13 PTTE: 3rd Evection Results-4th Evection Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-11 AT 08:30 PM (EST)

Hoping I can use the free edit for supplying questions to your luau , but my list really needs to change!

14. ##### out first
13. Keith first eviction
12. Cassi
11. Dom
10. Kalia
9. Dani
8. Porsche
7. Brendan
6. Adam
5. Rachael
4. Lawon
3. Jeff
2. Jordan
1. Shelly, winner, BB 13

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-04-11, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB 13 PTTE: 3rd Evection Results-4th Evection Entry"
Oh where, oh where is Kircon?

Oh where, oh where could she be?

At a BB luau, getting the scoop?

Does she know who is getting the boot?

(Next week, because this week's is like one for free)

14. ##### out first
13. Keith first eviction
12. Cassi
11. Dom
10. Brendan
9. Rachael
8. Porsche
7. Lawon
6. Kalia
5. Adam
4. Jordan
3. Dani
2. Jeff
1. Shelly, winner, BB 13

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-28-11, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Suzzee's list change "
Using the free list change this week. Hope your hamster meet goes/went well.

11. Dominic
10. Brendan
9. Porche
8. Kalia
7. Lawon
6. Rachel
5. Danielle
4. Adam
3. Jeff
2. Jordan
1. Shelly

OH NO!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •