Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers,
Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers,
it's officially time for the Big Brother PTTE!!
What's a PTTE you ask?
Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"
It is a boot list/evection prediction game.
Okay... here's the goal:
To start this game you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about the ENTIRE eviction order for the season.
Starting with the next HG (#12) to be eliminated
and ending with the winner (#1).
You don’t need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. With any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do.
The CBS site is where you can start your research
The third person evicted was:
Even I say WOW! at this picture. This young model must have gotten between Rachel and her man. I would have loved to see more of her in the hamster cage.
Read what RTVW had to say about it here
Welcome new players!!!
Now on to the game:
Place – Name – Score on current list
Upward movement ^
In case of ties, I alphabetize.
1. Cahaya – 0
1. PNG – 0
1. zazzy – 0 good use of your free edit
4. suzzee – 1
^5. Corvis – 3
6. tribephyl – 4
7. michel – 6
8. mrc - 8
9. kircon - 25
This will be the last time I post the full rules.
Next time will be a link
1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them, unless you are playing the MEDIUM TEAL game. Here is your chance to rack up all the points you can.
Just let me know your intentions to play the Medium Teal Game.
2) Points will be awarded to every contestant after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.
For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 13 points. (14 – 1 = 13) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (14 – 14 = 0)
3) You will be given (+4 points for regular game and -4 points for medium teal game, every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 or -4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out.
DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.
3) If you do not enter before the first eviction, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per episode you missed. That means that it is possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.
4) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can. Thursdays will usually be the eviction day.
5) After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.
6) I provide several chances to earn free edits and tie-breaker points throughout the season. Keep an eye out for them.
*new players are always welcome
Post your list and number it from 1-11.
*Want to use your free edit to change your list?
* You have until Thursday, 7:59 pm CDT, July 28th to do so.
I will be at a luau with several Reality Stars.
*Check out the kircon is meeting some BB players below if you haven’t already done so.
* Good Luck and have fun!!