Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers,
Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers,
it's officially time for the Big Brother PTTE!!
What's a PTTE you ask?
Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"
It is a boot list/evection prediction game.
Okay... here's the goal:
To start this game you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about the ENTIRE eviction order for the season.
Starting with the first HG (#14) to be eliminated
and ending with the winner (#1).
Well, you can’t do that yet.
We need to know the rest of the hamsters.
They are supposed to be past duos.
There should be 6 of them.
We will see.
When you do make your list, you don’t need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. With any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do.
This seasons Hamsters so far are...
Adam Poch, 39
Hometown: East Brunswick, N.J. (living in Hoboken, N.J.)
Occupation: Music Inventory Manager
Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, loud and cuddly
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I am a born leader and a very friendly guy, so it will not be hard for me to make friends. Most of all, I plan to stay cool with as many people as possible so that whoever has power will not view me as a threat.
Cassi Colvin, 26
Hometown: Allen, Texas (living in Nashville, Tenn.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Stubborn, sincere and funny
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I'm going to play the same way I live - be sweet and kind to everyone but always remember it's a game and everyone's in it for themselves. My plan is to stay neutral, fly under the radar, don't be a threat and play well in competitions.
Dominic Briones, 25
Hometown: San Mateo, Calif.
Occupation: College Student at San Francisco State
Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, outgoing and good-hearted
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: Build trust, build alliances and make friends. Together we are strong, apart we fall. Also, I don't want to be too strong too soon. Flying under the radar in the beginning is key.
Kalia Booker, 30
Hometown: Philadelphia, Pa. (living in Los Angeles)
Three adjectives that describe you: Anyone who can describe themselves in three adjectives is pretty boring but if I have to: dramatic, adventurous and gregarious
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: None. Everybody loves me! I'll be there until the end.
Keith Henderson, 32
Hometown: Bolingbrook, Ill.
Occupation: Human Resources Manager
Three adjectives that describe you: Charming, adorable and kiss-#####
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I'm going to use my HR charm to get people to trust and love me and then I will stab them if I need to. I'll have the women swooning over me and the guys wanting to be on my team. It's the perfect strategy.
Lawon Exum, 39
Hometown: Urbana, Ill. (living in Inglewood, Calif.)
Occupation: Legal File Clerk
Three adjectives that describe you: "Handsomexy" (handsome and sexy, because I am inside and out) and clever.
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I will use my personality, style, gift of gab and cleverness to win Big Brother.
Name: Porsche Briggs, 23
Hometown: Fort Lauderdale, Fla. (living in Miami Beach, Fla.)
Occupation: VIP Cocktail Waitress
Three adjectives that describe you: Sexy, bitchy and clever
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: Try not to blow up at too many people.
Shelly Moore, 41
Hometown: Centerville, Ohio (living in Prairieville, La.)
Occupation: Outdoors Industry Executive
Three adjectives that describe you: Dynamic, tenacious and giving
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I'm a leader, a ring leader and a team builder. I would try to pull a good group of people together that could mutually benefit from the arrangement.
And for the returning duos:
Evil D & Danielle
Jordon & Jeff
Rachel & Brendon
The CBS site is where you can start your research
1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them, unless you are playing the MEDIUM TEAL game.
In honor of one of the best game host this board has seen, BIG BROTHER MEDIUM TEAL PTTE was created.
This game follows the rules below except the highest score wins. Isn’t that right tribey? As tribe told me, “Some folks, like to be big huge losers...” Here is your chance to rack up all the points you can.
Just let me know your intentions to play the Medium Teal Game.
2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.
For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 13 points. (14 – 1 = 13) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (14 – 14 = 0)
3) You will be given (+4 points for regular game and -4 points for medium teal game, every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 or -4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out.
You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the deadline. The last list at the time of deadline will be used. DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.
You may change your first lists as many times as you want, up to 7:59 pm CDT on Thurs. 07/14/11.
You will not be penalized for any changes made before the first eviction airs.
3) If you do not enter before the first eviction, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per episode you missed. That means that it is possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.
4) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can. Thursdays will usually be the eviction day.
5) After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.
6) I provide several chances to earn free edits and tie-breaker points throughout the season. Keep an eye out for them.
The BB13 is Starting Bonus:
Are you on your toes?
These players received a to use at a later date.
You do not need to use it if you want to change your list.
I am heading to my cabin, so I will calculate the tie-breaker points when I come home.
THANK YOU TRIBE
Thanks for all your help, Sir Tribe. The Logo is wonderful. The Sigs are great. You are amazing. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. K
* Good Luck and have fun!!
* ANYONE MAY ENTER OR CHANGE THEIR LIST UP TO JULY 14TH FOR FREE*
* Basically you have until Thursday, 7:59 pm CDT, July 14th to make your first picks.