The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB12 PTTE WK 9 Results & Finale Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-09-10, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB12 PTTE WK 9 Results & Finale Entry"
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother PTTE!!

BIG BROTHER 12 PTTE

What's a PTTE you ask? Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"

Okay... here's the goal:
To start the contest you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about the ENTIRE eviction order for the whole season. Starting with the first hamster (#13) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).

This doesn't need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. With any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do. There will be a bonus for keeping your original list.

The ninth person evicted was:

Ragan Fox

Read what RTVW had to say about Regan here

Now on to the game:

Place – Name – Score on current list
Upward movement ^
In case of ties, I alphabetize.

Congratulations HauntedOne! You continue to hold the sole lead.

1 HauntedOne – 9

2. DearAbby – 12

^3. michel – 14

4. suzzee – 15

5. AvidRealityWatcher – 17

6. kircon – 18

7. mrc – 24

8. PirateNameGenerator – 37
8. tribephyl – 37

10. FlowerChild – 39

I had no clue there was an eviction on Wednesday. I am so lost with this season of BB.
I will post Britney’s evection here.

The tenth person evicted was:

Britney

Read what RTVW had to say about Britney here

Now on to the game:

Place – Name – Score on current list
Upward movement ^
In case of ties, I alphabetize.

Congratulations DearAbby, you are in a tie for 1st with HauntedOne!
Congratulations to both of you!!!

^1. DearAbby – 12
1 HauntedOne – 12

3. michel – 14

^4. AvidRealityWatcher – 18
^4. kircon – 18 (Includes PSB -2)
4. suzzee – 18

7. mrc – 28

8. tribephyl – 41 (Includes PSB -2)

^9. FlowerChild – 44 (Includes PSB -2)
9. PirateNameGenerator – 44 (Includes PSB -2)

Scoring:

1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.

2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.

For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 12 points. (13 – 1 = 12) If Joe is evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (13 – 13 = 0)

3) You will be given +4 points every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4, so change it often if you think it will help you out.

PRE-SEASON BONUS:

I will offer a "Stick With Your List" Bonus this season.
Keep your list for:
1 – 3 weeks = -1 point
4 – 6 weeks = -1 point
7 – 9 weeks = -2 points

10-Final week = -2 points

I messed up with my weeks so I subtracted 2 points after Britney’s eviction, from those who are still in this bonus. I will subtract the final 2 points at the end of the game.

Free Edits

These are the players with remaining free edits:
suzzee
mrc
Sir tribephyl - 2

* Be back here for the finale, Wednesday, 8:59 pm EDT, September 15.

* I am not sure if there is an eviction Thursday 9th, so make your changes accordingly.

* I will be posting the new S21 PTTE game soon. Look for it in the Survivor Game Forum

* Good Luck and have fun!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB12 PTTE WK 9 Results & Fina... suzzee 09-13-10 1
   RE: BB12 PTTE WK 9 Results & Fina... michel 09-13-10 3
       RE: BB12 PTTE WK 9 Results & Fina... suzzee 09-13-10 4
       RE: BB12 PTTE WK 9 Results & Fina... DearAbby 09-13-10 5
           RE: BB12 PTTE WK 9 Results & Fina... michel 09-13-10 6
 RE: BB12 PTTE WK 9 Results & Fina... michel 09-13-10 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-13-10, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB12 PTTE WK 9 Results & Finale Entry"
Using my freebie

3: Enzo
2: Lane
1: Hayden

Like a train wreck I must watch

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-10, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB12 PTTE WK 9 Results & Finale Entry"
If you want to win that isn't your best move because that's Dear Abby's list: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID7/1554.shtml#4

I think you need to have Lane win if you want to gain ground. Not sure if it would be enough though.

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-13-10, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB12 PTTE WK 9 Results & Finale Entry"
Not unless kircon got that bribe I sent her. I did pretty well for a blind guess season just using my 2 free edits. That's why I'm doing spoiler free for Survivor. It's way more fun not to know. OK so I saw some feeds. The sock made me do it.

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-13-10, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB12 PTTE WK 9 Results & Finale Entry"
If you want to win that isn't your best move because that's Dear Abby's list

Gee, thanks, michel! Whose side are you on anyway?!

09-13-10, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BB12 PTTE WK 9 Results & Finale Entry"
I just want to see some action!

09-13-10, 06:39 PM (EST)
2. "RE: BB12 PTTE WK 9 Results & Finale Entry"
Good grief! I just looked at my list and realize that I need Lane to pull through, eliminate Hayden and pick Enzo so that the Meow Meow can win.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •