The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Please Read"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-11-10, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Please Read"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-10 AT 10:23 PM (EST)

Hey to all those who are playing the Big Brother Game. It's nice to meet you all, but I am sorry, I am not ARW, I am Bob's little sister.

Bob asked me to log into his identity to update you all. Bob has been in the hospital for the past few and will not be able to make his final questionnaire.

He will be ok, but pneumonia has caught up with him. He was working at work tuesday night and inhaled too much bleach air and caused congestion in his lungs, which lead to his hospitalization. The doctors and Bob both say he will be ok.

He told me to tell you that if you wanted to change your Favorite Big Brother Player, now is the time to do it, and he said he is going to be a good sport about it and not penalize those that do change their mind. As he put it, this means that if you are currently on Level 7, you will remain on Level 7 instead of going back to square one, whatever that means.

With that being said, he asked me to tell you all that he is going to get back to scoring as soon as he gets home (hopefully before Wednesday) and misses you all.

ARW's Little Sister,
- PekinAngel

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Please Read krismiss2us 09-11-10 1
 fave hamster change krismiss2us 09-11-10 2
 RE: Please Read michel 09-12-10 3
   RE: Please Read krismiss2us 09-12-10 4
 RE: Please Read tribephyl 09-12-10 5
 RE: Please Read VisionQuest 09-13-10 6
 The Puppet Says: suzzee 09-13-10 7
 RE: Please Read DearAbby 09-13-10 8
 RE: Please Read Rebel Crown 09-14-10 9
 RE: Please Read kircon 09-15-10 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-11-10, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Please Read"
Sorry to hear about your brother being in the hospital. Glad to hear the prognosis is good. Hope your brother gets well soon.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-11-10, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "fave hamster change"
i'm gonna change mine to Lane

michel 10811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-12-10, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Please Read"
Thank you for the news. I hope Bob feels better soon. I'll take your Big Brother as my favorite player in this game. He's given us more fun than any of the hamster.

Free pass = Hayden wins.

09-12-10, 11:09 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Please Read"
very true. awesome game. maybe you'll feel well enough to do one in surviver????

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-12-10, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Please Read"

Wow! So glad to hear you will be on the mend, my friend. After inhaling all that bleach you should be cleaner than a whistle.
No probs about the game, life and health are much more important. Take care of you.

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-13-10, 06:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Please Read"
Wishing Bob a speedy recovery so he can be in the comfort of his own home to watch the finale.

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-13-10, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "The Puppet Says:"

Bleach fumes? Dude. Hope you're feeling better ARW waves at PekinAngel. You're the man, get better soon!!

Oh, since my buddy Ragan was kicked off the island I'll go with Hayden as my my favorite.

Go team Bob!

Always listen to the puppet

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-13-10, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Please Read"
Hope you're feeling better now, ARW.

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-14-10, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Please Read"
Some people will do anything to get out of watching the rest of this BB season. Well, I guess I don't blame you!

Hope you're feeling better. And I'll keep my favorite the same: Hayden.

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-15-10, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Please Read"
If there is no penalty, I will change my favorite to Hayden.

Thanks PekinAngel and ARW. I'm glad you are on the mend.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •