The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Greetings Big Brother Fans. Are you ready for another season of Big Brother."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-01-10, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Greetings Big Brother Fans. Are you ready for another season of Big Brother."
LAST EDITED ON 07-02-10 AT 02:36 AM (EST)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings all. Welcome to the BBRAT, hosted by myself ARW. Thank you for stopping in. Some of you may know what the BBRAT (Big Brother Reality Aptitude Test) is and what fun it can be to be played. Last season of Big Brother, I stopped in to play for a few rounds myself and had a lot of fun trying to guess the outcomes and special games that went into this game. In fact, I had so much fun that I decided to create a similar version for the Survivor Games Message Board Threads. I had a lot of fun doing it, and a lot of message board players enjoyed as well.

One of the players playing my HOME SURVIVOR message board game, was Tribephyl, most of us call him Tribe. Tribe helped me out considerably when it came to helping me with graphics and support. I give credit where credit is due, and I make sure that you all know that I patterned my HOME SURVIVOR game after the BBRAT games Tribe had created and hosted for the past several seasons. I asked him 2 weeks after Survivor had finished for some suggestions on a new game for BB, and not anything like his BBRAT games as that is his and not mine. He responded to me with some personal information as well as some information that I am going to share with you now. Here is what he replied to me: (Keep in mind I edited out some personal stuff he wrote to me, but the following was word for word from two different emails.)

Quote:

So....enough of that, onto lighter subjects!
BBRAT.
Well, at this very moment, I am about to embark on a "sabbatical" that may produce more life-changing results than I have EVER experienced. So truthfully, I doubt I will have the time to dedicate to hosting BBRAT for the new season.

Therefore, I fully grant you hosting abilities to take over the BBRAT for the new season. If you desire.
Go for it! Take the BBRAT! It has a built in game play with options for tons of alternate semi-regular mini-games (at your discretion). It has a built in following, with a varied group of peeps from all over the states. It hosts a fun (and easy) sub-game of winning weekly bonuses, and titles (HOH, Slop-Diet, POV, etc.) based on points won or lost each week. One note, Dear Abby is REALLY good at the game. Oh and DO NOT have a vote for the winner finale.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
I also like to add a bit of myself to everything I've done, I fully expect you to do the same.

Now, since the hard parts are out of the way, it's time for me to go ahead and pass it on FULLY to you. I don't want it back. My time and interest has certainly been waning and I've tried to cut it down to just the basics. Failingly at first, but like with all addictions the come down is the hardest part. I am astounded that you find such interest in taking over the bbrat-sitting duties. They are a wonderful bunch of bbrats and I fully trust you with their care. You certainly need no permission from me regarding your addition of sub-games or weekly bonuses. Go for it! Make it your house.

As far as graphics are concerned, I would love to help out as much as I can. Yet as stated, this sabbatical will be taking me away from my normal computer (with Adobe CS5) for an un-discovered amount of time. 2 months sounds promising, as to gathering myself and my belongings in one place, but at this very moment I'm not for sure what the time-line will be.

I have good feelings though, so I will never say "good-bye". Just tata for now.
Good Luck! You'll do great. I have complete confidence in you.

-Tribe

So there ya have it. Tribe has been going through some difficult times. When I asked him about suggestions for a new game, he decided to hand me the keys to his car. I am honored, I even told that to him and I promised him to do him proudly. I keep his name on the game in his honor, and I hope and pray that you will enjoy the BBRAT with me as your new host. How’s come I feel like Tribe is Bob Barker and I am Drew Carey?

I promised him that I would not make this an elimination type game. You will never be asked to vote out any BBRAT player during this entire season, or any future season for that matter. All the rules are exactly the same. Most of the titles, catch phrases, and game names are the same. For the most part the game is exactly the same in reguard to questions, BBRAT HOH, Slop penalties, and BB Mayhem bonuses. I have made some minor adjustments to scores (I hate odd numbers like 3 or 7, or 8. I much prefer 10, 15, 25, etc), and I have added a couple of bonuses not seen before on the BBRAT. I have also added my special BB Series bonus question: Who is your favorite Hamster? Folks you can do badly on your questionnaire’s, but if your favorite Hamster does well, believe me your points can sky rocket with this newest feature.

For those of you that experienced my Home Survivor Msg Board Game, you know my style and what to expect. For those of you knew to my posts, I think you will find I try to take all the hard work out of it for you and all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the show with the rest of us. I hate having to scroll through a forest of information looking for the fruit that is the questionnaire, so I use a lot of click buttons that will make information appear and disappear. So you can get directly to what your interested in, weather it be the scores, the questionnaire, or even if you want to look up a rule. The questionnaire itself is a clickable one and when finished I will provide your answers from the questionnaire you just took, and have ready to copy and paste into your reply box. (I have a back up plan for those that will experience any trouble using this feature. Don’t know why it works for most, but not for all.)

There is so much more inside for you to see. All you have to do is click the button below that says Click Here, and you will be able to begin. You will not leave the page and you do not have to wait for it to load, you will simply be able to read all the rules, check out the questionnaire, and eventually check out all the scores.

So are you ready to take the BBRAT?

- AvidRealityWatcher, (ARW)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 First Weeks Questionnaire AvidRealityWatcher 07-01-10 1
 RE: Greetings Big Brother Fans. Are... HauntedOne 07-02-10 2
 RE: Greetings Big Brother Fans. Are... VisionQuest 07-02-10 3
 RE: Greetings Big Brother Fans. Are... krismiss2us 07-02-10 4
 RE: Greetings Big Brother Fans. Are... HauntedOne 07-07-10 5
 RE: Greetings Big Brother Fans. Are... DearAbby 07-07-10 6
 tribe's BBRAT toss-up tribephyl 07-07-10 7
   RE: tribe's BBRAT toss-up AvidRealityWatcher 07-07-10 8
 RE: Greetings Big Brother Fans. Are... Rebel Crown 07-08-10 9
 RE: Greetings Big Brother Fans. Are... vince3 07-08-10 10
 kircon's correct BBrat Answers kircon 07-08-10 11
 RE: Greetings Big Brother Fans. Are... michel 07-11-10 12
   Hey there Michel AvidRealityWatcher 07-12-10 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-01-10, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "First Weeks Questionnaire"
Who is Your Favorite Hamster? Matt Hoffman
Power Positions:

(25pts) 1. Head of Hamsters:
Matt Hoffman

(05pts) 2. Guest Host:
Rachel Reilly

(05pts) 3. Total Chip Head:
Brendon Villegas

(10pts) 4. Pawn of Vengeance:
Hayden Moss

(20pts) 5. Sentenced to Sequester:
Britney Haynes

Caught On Camera:

(5pts) 6. The Last-Minute Save:
Monet Stunson

(10pts) 7. The Pawn:
Kristen Bitting

(10pts) 8. Sloppy Eater:
No Slop This Round

(20pts) 9. The Bad Guy:
Andrew Gordon

(5pts) 10. Backdoor Password:
No

Big Brother Mayhem:

Mayhem Lottery:
Questions: 1, 3, 5, 8, 9, 10
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

HauntedOne 244 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-10, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HauntedOne Click to send private message to HauntedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Greetings Big Brother Fans. Are you ready for another season of Big Brother."
I'm in. Once I'm a little more familiar with the hamsters I'll make my picks.

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-02-10, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Greetings Big Brother Fans. Are you ready for another season of Big Brother."
I am in too.

Who is Your Favorite Hamster? Hayden Moss
Power Positions:

Andrew Gordon

(05pts) 2. Guest Host:
Kathy Hillis

Rachel Reilly

Enzo Palumbo

Britney Haynes

Caught On Camera:

Monet Stunson

(10pts) 7. The Pawn:
Matt Hoffman

(10pts) 8. Sloppy Eater:
No Slop This Round

(20pts) 9. The Bad Guy:
Annie Whittington

No

Big Brother Mayhem:

Mayhem Lottery:
Questions: 1,2,4,5,6,7

Thanks for taking this over!

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-02-10, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Greetings Big Brother Fans. Are you ready for another season of Big Brother."
Who is Your Favorite Hamster? Andrew Gordon
Power Positions:

Matt Hoffman

(05pts) 2. Guest Host:
Britney Haynes

Enzo Palumbo

Lane Elenburg

Hayden Moss

Caught On Camera:

Rachel Reilly

(10pts) 7. The Pawn:
Monet Stunson

(10pts) 8. Sloppy Eater:
Brendon Villegas

(20pts) 9. The Bad Guy:
Kathy Hillis

No

Big Brother Mayhem:

Mayhem Lottery:
Questions: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10

HauntedOne 244 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-10, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HauntedOne Click to send private message to HauntedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Greetings Big Brother Fans. Are you ready for another season of Big Brother."
Who is Your Favorite Hamster? Rachel Reilly
Power Positions:

Matt Hoffman

(05pts) 2. Guest Host:
Britney Haynes

Enzo Palumbo

Enzo Palumbo

Britney Haynes

Caught On Camera:

Kathy Hillis

(10pts) 7. The Pawn:
Annie Whittington

(10pts) 8. Sloppy Eater:
Ragan Fox

(20pts) 9. The Bad Guy:
Matt Hoffman

No

Big Brother Mayhem:

Mayhem Lottery:
Questions: 1,2,4,6,8,10

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-07-10, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Greetings Big Brother Fans. Are you ready for another season of Big Brother."
Thanks for taking over, ARW. You have big shoes to fill, but I'm sure you can handle it! I've been checking this forum every day, looking for tribe's post, but never noticed your thread till now. Glad I found it!

Who is Your Favorite Hamster? Hayden Moss
Power Positions:

Enzo Palumbo

(05pts) 2. Guest Host:
Monet Stunson

Lane Elenburg

Matt Hoffman

Britney Haynes

Caught On Camera:

Ragan Fox

(10pts) 7. The Pawn:
Kathy Hillis

(10pts) 8. Sloppy Eater:
Kristen Bitting

(20pts) 9. The Bad Guy:
Hayden Moss

No

Big Brother Mayhem:

Mayhem Lottery:
Questions: 1 3 5 7 9 10

"One note, Dear Abby is REALLY good at the game." ~ tribe, 7-1-10

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-07-10, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "tribe's BBRAT toss-up"
Not sure if I'll be able to keep up with things but it's not gonna stop me from trying. Thanks a billion, ARW. Good to see you all, fellow BBrats.

Who is Your Favorite Hamster? Lane

(25pts) 1. Head of Hamsters: Hayden

(05pts) 2. Guest Host: Monet

(05pts) 3. Total Chip Head: Enzo

(10pts) 4. Pawn of Vengeance: Enzo

(20pts) 5. Sentenced to Sequester On the Outside looking in: Brendan

(5pts) 6. The Last-Minute Save: Enzo

(10pts) 7. The Pawn: Britney

(10pts) 8. Sloppy Eater: Ragan

(20pts) 9. The Bad Guy - Andrew

(5pts) 10. The Backdoor Password: No

Chapter 1: The Lottery!
1, 2, 5, 7, 9 & 10

07-07-10, 10:17 PM (EST)
8. "RE: tribe's BBRAT toss-up"
No man, the thanks go out to you. Had it not been for the work you started, we (meaning the rest of us) would not have a game like this to play. You honored me with your choice to allow me to take up your game and allow the rest of us to continue playing.

Further more, you honor us by playing along, this time as a contestant and not the owner. I am glad to see you are still here and not absent. This just wouldnt be the same without you.

ARW

PS. Oh and your so right about the Outside Looking In, I am going to have to make that minor change, I love it.

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-08-10, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Greetings Big Brother Fans. Are you ready for another season of Big Brother."
Thanks for continuing this game, ARW. I'm new to your games but I have participated in this one. Looking forward to seeing what spin you will add.

Jeez, I think it just got tougher - competing AGAINST tribe!

Who is Your Favorite Hamster? Matt

(25pts) 1. Head of Hamsters: Brendon

(05pts) 2. Guest Host: Kristen

(05pts) 3. Total Chip Head: Enzo

(10pts) 4. Pawn of Vengeance: Ragan

(20pts) 5. Sentenced to Sequester On the Outside looking in:
Monet

(5pts) 6. The Last-Minute Save: Annie

(10pts) 7. The Pawn: Kathy

(10pts) 8. Sloppy Eater: Matt

(20pts) 9. The Bad Guy - Lane

(5pts) 10. The Backdoor Password: No

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-10, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Greetings Big Brother Fans. Are you ready for another season of Big Brother."
Who is Your Favorite Hamster? Enzo Palumbo
Power Positions:

Monet Stunson

(05pts) 2. Guest Host:
Matt Hoffman

Andrew Gordon

Hayden Moss

Rachel Reilly

Caught On Camera:

Britney Haynes

(10pts) 7. The Pawn:
Matt Hoffman

(10pts) 8. Sloppy Eater:
Kathy Hillis

(20pts) 9. The Bad Guy:
Matt Hoffman

No

Big Brother Mayhem:

Mayhem Lottery:

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-08-10, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "kircon's correct BBrat Answers"
Who is Your Favorite Hamster? Rachel Reilly
Power Positions:

Andrew Gordon

(05pts) 2. Guest Host:
Ragan Fox

Monet Stunson

Matt Hoffman

Kathy Hillis

Caught On Camera:

Hayden Moss

(10pts) 7. The Pawn:
Lane Elenburg

(10pts) 8. Sloppy Eater:
No Slop This Round

(20pts) 9. The Bad Guy:
Britney Haynes

No

Big Brother Mayhem:

Mayhem Lottery:
2,4, 5, 8, 9, 10

I have a hard time thinking forward a week. So I will hedge my bets with a "correct answers" in the subject line.

Thanks for taking on this game ARW! I will really miss Sir tribe, but I'm glad you are giving us a chance to add to our fun this summer. I'm happy you posted a list in the BB PTTE. thanks.

Good Luck every one, have fun!!

michel 10811 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-10, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Greetings Big Brother Fans. Are you ready for another season of Big Brother."
Who is Your Favorite Hamster? Annie Whittington (funniest one up to now)
Power Positions:

Brendon Villegas

(05pts) 2. Guest Host:
Matt Hoffman

Monet Stunson

Brendon Villegas

Monet Stunson

Caught On Camera:

Lane Elenburg

(10pts) 7. The Pawn:
Rachel Reilly

(10pts) 8. Sloppy Eater:
Kathy Hillis

(20pts) 9. The Bad Guy:
Matt Hoffman

Yes

Big Brother Mayhem:

Mayhem Lottery:
Questions: 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9

Glad to see you again ARW!

I'm not much of a BB fan (hate the show really but what else is on?) I don't know if I can post these answers at this time, I'm not even sure if I'm answering for week 1 or week 2 or if only some of my answers can be counted but I wanted to join the fun anyway.

07-12-10, 11:01 AM (EST)
13. "Hey there Michel"
Welcome aboard. Glad to see you joining in the fun this season.

To answer your question you may of course join in. This responce you just gave was for the first week. However, since the first weeks events are already in play, I can not accept this questionnaires responses.

I shall be posting my next questionnaire in the next 24 hours. Just about finished putting the final touches to it. No penalty for joining late tho. Remember that the questions I will be asking are for the next Weeks events, not the current one we are in. It goes from New HOH Comp to the following Eviction. This will keep the game fair for all playing.

Lets see what you got...

ARW

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •