The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB12 Schedule"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43860 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-25-10, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB12 Schedule"
THE SUMMER REALITY HIT "BIG BROTHER" PREMIERES THURSDAY, JULY 8, 8:00-9:00 PM
"Big Brother" to Be Broadcast Three Times a Week - Wednesday, Thursday (Live Eviction Show) and Sunday from 8:00-9:00 PM

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2010/05/25/the-summer-reality-hit-big-brother-premieres-thursday-july-8-800-900-pm/20100525cbs05/

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB12 Schedule vince3 05-25-10 1
 RE: BB12 Schedule Estee 05-26-10 2
 RE: BB12 Schedule Colonel Zoidberg 05-26-10 3
   RE: BB12 Schedule Snidget 05-26-10 4
       The Top 10 Twists for BB12 Colonel Zoidberg 05-29-10 5
           RE: The Top 10 Twists for BB12 Round Robin 06-16-10 9
 RE: BB12 Schedule Lasann 05-29-10 6
 RE: BB12 Schedule suzzee 06-07-10 7
 Showtime still involved. Estee 06-09-10 8
   RE: Showtime still involved. jase 06-19-10 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-10, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB12 Schedule"
Hmm. I guess they don't want to interrupt their precious NCIS reruns............ especially NCIS: LA.........
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55190 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-10, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB12 Schedule"
So all we need now is the announcement of IAC3 and the summer is officially shot.

Colonel Zoidberg 3643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-26-10, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB12 Schedule"
Lemme guess - the big twist is that half the house has had part of their brains removed and are now dumber than turnips.

Y'know, as opposed to almost everyone.

Snidget 43860 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-10, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB12 Schedule"
I can't imagine how that would be any different than any other season.

Colonel Zoidberg 3643 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-10, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "The Top 10 Twists for BB12"
Since all twists for BB are lame and derivative, let's see what the braintrusts at de Mol can come up with.

10. Continuing the Haves/Have-Nots from BB11, one person each week has to sleep in the backyard and wear a loincloth and speak only in gibberish.

9. Bring in ex-lovers...not like it's ever been tried before.

8. Every cast member is intelligent and has a basic understanding of strategy...nah, it'd never work.

7. One person in the house is a serial killer...oops, wait, probably also been done.

6. Well, it's not like any of these people would recognize Russell Hantz...

5. We can always rig the vote...oh wait...

4. Poke around the internet for ideas...hmm, Secret Missions...sounds good...

3. Replace the season with animated weirdos and an Estee storyline and see if anyone notices.

2. Just give them an endless supply of alcohol and see what happens, Always worked before.

1. "Julie, I am your father..."

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-16-10, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Top 10 Twists for BB12"
Don't laugh too hard at Colonel's #6. It's been rumored that Russell Hantz will be a HG on BB12. It's probably BS, but nothing would shock me about BB.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-10, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BB12 Schedule"
yipee** I agree with all that has been said above me but still I can't wait. I must like watching idiots. I've never watched any "Houseswifes of ", Rocks of Love, (opps I did watch Telia Tequila twice). I just love these BB kooks.

Heaven on Earth! That’s me lying on the beach *giggle*

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-07-10, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BB12 Schedule"
I.can't.help.myself. Must.watch.

agman makes me hot

Estee 55190 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-10, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Showtime still involved."
Whatever else this contract is, it's a nightmare to get out of: Big Brother After Dark is on their schedule again.

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-19-10, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Showtime still involved."
They will always be involved given that CBS is a sister network (& thus part of the Viacom family). I think the 3 hr live feed show helps maintain viewer interest overall and often fills in the gaps between airings on CBS.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •