URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1520
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB12 Schedule"

Posted by Snidget on 05-25-10 at 06:58 PM
THE SUMMER REALITY HIT "BIG BROTHER" PREMIERES THURSDAY, JULY 8, 8:00-9:00 PM
"Big Brother" to Be Broadcast Three Times a Week - Wednesday, Thursday (Live Eviction Show) and Sunday from 8:00-9:00 PM

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2010/05/25/the-summer-reality-hit-big-brother-premieres-thursday-july-8-800-900-pm/20100525cbs05/

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB12 Schedule"
Posted by vince3 on 05-25-10 at 07:00 PM
Hmm. I guess they don't want to interrupt their precious NCIS reruns............ especially NCIS: LA.........

Posted by Estee on 05-26-10 at 01:43 PM
So all we need now is the announcement of IAC3 and the summer is officially shot.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 05-26-10 at 06:24 PM
Lemme guess - the big twist is that half the house has had part of their brains removed and are now dumber than turnips.

Y'know, as opposed to almost everyone.

Posted by Snidget on 05-26-10 at 06:32 PM
I can't imagine how that would be any different than any other season.

"The Top 10 Twists for BB12"
Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 05-29-10 at 01:38 AM
Since all twists for BB are lame and derivative, let's see what the braintrusts at de Mol can come up with.

10. Continuing the Haves/Have-Nots from BB11, one person each week has to sleep in the backyard and wear a loincloth and speak only in gibberish.

9. Bring in ex-lovers...not like it's ever been tried before.

8. Every cast member is intelligent and has a basic understanding of strategy...nah, it'd never work.

7. One person in the house is a serial killer...oops, wait, probably also been done.

6. Well, it's not like any of these people would recognize Russell Hantz...

5. We can always rig the vote...oh wait...

4. Poke around the internet for ideas...hmm, Secret Missions...sounds good...

3. Replace the season with animated weirdos and an Estee storyline and see if anyone notices.

2. Just give them an endless supply of alcohol and see what happens, Always worked before.

1. "Julie, I am your father..."

"RE: The Top 10 Twists for BB12"
Posted by Round Robin on 06-16-10 at 11:05 PM
Don't laugh too hard at Colonel's #6. It's been rumored that Russell Hantz will be a HG on BB12. It's probably BS, but nothing would shock me about BB.

Posted by Lasann on 05-29-10 at 09:01 PM
yipee** I agree with all that has been said above me but still I can't wait. I must like watching idiots. I've never watched any "Houseswifes of ", Rocks of Love, (opps I did watch Telia Tequila twice). I just love these BB kooks.

Heaven on Earth! That’s me lying on the beach *giggle*

Posted by suzzee on 06-07-10 at 07:58 AM
I.can't.help.myself. Must.watch.

agman makes me hot

"Showtime still involved."
Posted by Estee on 06-09-10 at 02:38 PM
Whatever else this contract is, it's a nightmare to get out of: Big Brother After Dark is on their schedule again.

"RE: Showtime still involved."
Posted by jase on 06-19-10 at 11:26 PM
They will always be involved given that CBS is a sister network (& thus part of the Viacom family). I think the 3 hr live feed show helps maintain viewer interest overall and often fills in the gaps between airings on CBS.