The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Most Memorable Moments"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-02-09, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Most Memorable Moments"
So I was just wondering, what each one of you thinks has to be the most memorable moment in BB history.

My wife says that Will's speach to win the $500,000 prize was her favorite. To have him reveal his entire stratagy was for her classic.

For me, I have to say I really enjoyed watching Eddy from season 1 connect with a 3 legged pug dog. That competition came with a different reward altogether. I have watched every episode from all of the seasons, watched many relations born and even reborn, but all these were in most cases hollow and ended when the show was over.

In my opinion, the connection Eddy felt to the 3 legged wonder and finding out that after the show was over that he was able to adopt the dog for his own, I was really moved.

Remember a dog is a mans best friend.

Please before you respond give it some thought.

AvidRealityWatcher (ARW)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Most Memorable Moments fedcamper 08-05-09 1
   RE: Most Memorable Moments AvidRealityWatcher 08-05-09 2
 RE: Most Memorable Moments Estee 08-05-09 3
   RE: Most Memorable Moments AvidRealityWatcher 08-05-09 4
       RE: Most Memorable Moments tribephyl 08-05-09 5
 RE: Most Memorable Moments zazzy 08-05-09 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-05-09, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Most Memorable Moments"
When Cappy got backdoored. That was SOOO satisfying. There will never be another Season6!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-05-09, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Most Memorable Moments"
Dang, thats been a while, I dont remember that one, unless that was the year that the veto was introduced. If that was, then I think I remember that, because that was when the HG's realized they could use it to backdoor people, and the victom (Cappy) was clueless.

ARW

Estee 55190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-05-09, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Most Memorable Moments"
Positive: Howie & Janelle's running lightsaber fight.

Negative: Knife Boy and the first psycho-out eviction.

Strategic: Nakomis implementing the six-finger plan.

Idiotic: Just about too many to narrow down, but most of the F3 decisions would qualify.

08-05-09, 04:10 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Most Memorable Moments"
Omg the Light Saber Fight.... LMAO... that was a great moment.

And your right, If I am not mistaken, Knife boy was the one and only houseguest ejected from the house and was not allowed to come back to the reunion show.

Gotta love Nakomis - Moon Goddess... lol

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-05-09, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Most Memorable Moments"
Scott was ejected too. Mostly for throwing furniture around but also for a rumored STD that wasn't caught the first time through the checkpoint.

Oh and can't forget Brandon. Never actually made it on the show as he broke some rules while still in sequester before entering the house.

Plus there's Neil, who left under very odd circumstances. The rumor was it was a family emergency, but with the normal casting processess, who knows what he had, did or was found guilty of.

None of them had reunion showings either.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-05-09, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Most Memorable Moments"
ARW, the two things you mentioned stand out for me as well.

Here's a collage of images that I think of when I think of each season of BB:

BB1: Red haired tatooed sweet Brittany; muscle man Josh; Chicken George dying his hair; Eddie competing with one leg.

BB2: Shana--using Hardy’s toothbrush to scrub the toilet bowl; Shana-putting potato chips on Autumn’s pillow; Krista--knife incident; Hardy working out and Nicole cooking and seeing their frustrated faces as they tried to best Will; Will’s giggly, mischievious face as he bested Nicole and Hardy; Boogey asking Krista to marry him @ the BB finale; Monica and 911; Bunky crying and shirtless

BB3: Marcellus not using the POV on himself!, Amy getting to come back to the show, quiet Lisa winning the show; Danielle and her “horns”

BB4: Jun, Erika, Allison scheming; this season doesn’t stand out as much except for them all having someone they knew in real life on the show and that theme not working well.

BB5: Drew screwing over Diane; Cowboy and his cluelesssness, Nakomis’s 5 finger plan, “4 horsemen”

BB6: April “Busto”, Howie/jackshack, Maggie holding court in the HOH room, Cappy and his temper, Kaysar making a bad deal in the challenge, Janelle being great in challenges and wearing gloves; shrieky Ivette; pouty James

BB7: All Stars-- Will and Boogey in the DR doing phone calls; George getting used by Will and Boogey; Will fake romancing Janelle; Janelle diving to get an item away from James in the challenge

BB8: Evil ##### banging the pots and pans, and his spitting, spitting, spitting; going off on several houseguests and being rewarded for being abusive; (and my interest in BB is in major decline at this point); Eric, America’s player

BB9: so awful I stopped watching after one and one half shows.

BB10: strategic Dan; Jerry going off on Memphis & Dan; April and Ollie acting as thought they were oblivious to the cameras, Memphis pretty much coasting to second place

BB11: Ronnie playing hard too early will be memorable; Jesse getting a pass to come back for a second season (yawn)

And some challenges that stand out:

Bbers shopping in luxury challenges

Laser and high wire challenges

Having to eat your fav dinner after its pulverized in a blender

Cheryl Crow playing for the houseguests in the backyard (what season was that?)

Decorating the gnomes

Houseguests getting to go out of the house for the Emmy’s or a helicopter ride, etc.

Houseguests trying to cram for challenges by memorizing details about the house and the game.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •