The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who do you want to see win the Coup D'Etat?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-31-09, 04:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who do you want to see win the Coup D'Etat?"
Of course, since this is Big Brother, it's fairly safe to assume the thing will have the same in-game direct use as last time -- i.e: none -- and it can't even be used as a direct threat for this go-round without triggering a forfeit. (Indirect threats may be too subtle for this group.) But still, someone is going to take the latest go-round on this non-factor twist. Who should it be?

Personally, I'd favor Russell on this just because he's the last one I can remotely tolerate. Jeff... okay, that could be vaguely interesting and he just might only let 99.9% of the power go to his head, but there's still a risk factor involved.

On the downside, Lydia with actual direct power would be about the ugliest experience imaginable: same for Natalie, only with more screaming. Kevin with the whip hand might inflict every wound possible, Ronnie wants this too badly to ever be allowed near it, and Jordan... Well, by the time the Diary Room teaches Jordan how the thing works, it's September.

So who's your preference? And are you going to vote at the Big Brother website ( http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/ ) for hir? (Don't give Endemol your text money! They only use 0.000000001% of it on slop!)

BTW, all online votes cast before 9:20 p.m. last night were disqualified due to technical difficulties. (Translation: someone voted for Jessie...)

And by the time the DR gets Jordan to spell it? 2012.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ronnie vince3 07-31-09 1
 Jordan IceCat 07-31-09 2
   RE: Jordan HistoryDetective 07-31-09 4
 Michelle suzzee 07-31-09 3
   RE: Michelle zazzy 07-31-09 5
 No influence -- yet. Estee 07-31-09 6
 Make of it what you will. Estee 07-31-09 7
 Jordan or Jeff samboohoo 07-31-09 8
   RE: Jordan or Jeff shaneperry 07-31-09 9
 Michelle or Jeff Belle Book 07-31-09 10
   RE: Michelle or Jeff annielynne42 08-03-09 11
 Michelle Lasann 08-04-09 12
   RE: Michelle nouseforaname 08-06-09 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-09, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ronnie"
He may want it way too much, but he at least should have an idea on how to use it, and probably would have the opportunity to use it, i.e. being on the block............
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-09, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jordan"

Just for pure laughs.

coody taw?

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-09, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jordan"
Hehehehe

cooter tatas

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-31-09, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Michelle"
Although I don't think she stands a chance at it, I think she'd be an interesting choice. Probably going to Jeff though.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-31-09, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Michelle"
ITA and ITA. Michelle because I want to see if she can be strategic and create some advantage for herself. And yep, I think Jeff will be the one to get it. How convenient to have the Jeff and Jordan cuddlefest in the show before announcing the vote. At least they are tolerable!

07-31-09, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "No influence -- yet."
I just checked VFTW: they haven't picked anyone to back. (Selecting a 'worst' in this group required major work.)

07-31-09, 09:23 AM (EST)
7. "Make of it what you will."
Hamsterwatch reports that 'Jeff' as a term is heavily trending on Twitter. (Sure: he and Jordan combined can just about manage 140 characters.)

Oh, and if you don't mind a little bashing in Fanatics and have a tiny touch of Live Feed knowledge (in this case, events in the past which weren't aired or really alluded to), go to http://www.hamsterwatch.com/ at your own risk and read the daily comment on Lydia.

Otherwise, don't.

It's PG-13. Barely.

samboohoo 17073 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-09, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Jordan or Jeff"
I don't think she would give it away simply because she wouldn't be able to pronounce it. She would probably think America gave her a cup of tea.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

shaneperry 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-31-09, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shaneperry Click to send private message to shaneperry Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jordan or Jeff"
Jordan should win it....she also has Jeff to explain to her how it works.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-31-09, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Michelle or Jeff"
Michelle because she's my favorite. Jeff because he's the one Athlete I can tolerate.

annielynne42 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-03-09, 03:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annielynne42 Click to send private message to annielynne42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Michelle or Jeff"
I agree! I prefer Jeff, but Michelle is my second choice! And why is Jesse, still, in the BBH? I think this show is rigged! He is such an azz........as in DUMB AZZ!

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-04-09, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Michelle"

Kaysar!!

nouseforaname 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-06-09, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nouseforaname Click to send private message to nouseforaname Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Michelle"
Jeff

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •