The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Call backs? Semi's? Finals?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ChicagoBullsFan 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-05-08, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChicagoBullsFan Click to send private message to ChicagoBullsFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Call backs? Semi's? Finals?"
With the show starting July 13, when are the last dates to hopefully get a call. I sent in a tape like a lot of us on here did. Here it is May 5, and I was just curious on when to throw in the towel on getting a call? I was thinking Semi interviews would be late May, Finals mid/late June, show starting July 13.

If that is the case and semi's are late this month, if you havent heard anything by mid may, it doesnt look good. And if you havent heard anything by june 1, you probably weren't picked.

I would be curious to hear anyone elses thoughts on possible timelines and when the interviews/call backs etc will take place.....?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Call backs? Semi's? Finals? JustAWannaB 05-06-08 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JustAWannaB 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-06-08, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustAWannaB Click to send private message to JustAWannaB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Call backs? Semi's? Finals?"
Well, I actually went to a casting call. First I did a search online and read A LOT of the past HG's interviews - they all differed really. Jessica said she got a call back within a week, Eric and Kail say it was three weeks, and then 3 weeks after that they call to semi-finals, 3 weeks after that a call to finals and 3 weeks after that on the show. But last season BB9 went alittle quicker for obvious reasons. I do know that LA did not get their call backs until over 3 weeks + after the open casting call. What people are mixing up is that call backs and semis are different. I would say give it atleast 4 weeks and add another 1 or 2 for the delivery of your application/video. Theres plenty of time really. I don't think finals would be anytime before the end of June. Good Luck!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •