URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1416
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Call backs? Semi's? Finals?"

Posted by ChicagoBullsFan on 05-05-08 at 02:04 PM
With the show starting July 13, when are the last dates to hopefully get a call. I sent in a tape like a lot of us on here did. Here it is May 5, and I was just curious on when to throw in the towel on getting a call? I was thinking Semi interviews would be late May, Finals mid/late June, show starting July 13.

If that is the case and semi's are late this month, if you havent heard anything by mid may, it doesnt look good. And if you havent heard anything by june 1, you probably weren't picked.

I would be curious to hear anyone elses thoughts on possible timelines and when the interviews/call backs etc will take place.....?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Call backs? Semi's? Finals?"
Posted by JustAWannaB on 05-06-08 at 06:54 AM
Well, I actually went to a casting call. First I did a search online and read A LOT of the past HG's interviews - they all differed really. Jessica said she got a call back within a week, Eric and Kail say it was three weeks, and then 3 weeks after that they call to semi-finals, 3 weeks after that a call to finals and 3 weeks after that on the show. But last season BB9 went alittle quicker for obvious reasons. I do know that LA did not get their call backs until over 3 weeks + after the open casting call. What people are mixing up is that call backs and semis are different. I would say give it atleast 4 weeks and add another 1 or 2 for the delivery of your application/video. Theres plenty of time really. I don't think finals would be anytime before the end of June. Good Luck!