The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"That sniveling sissy shoulda been smacked for what he said tonight"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

J_R_BENSON 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-21-08, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J_R_BENSON Click to send private message to J_R_BENSON Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"That sniveling sissy shoulda been smacked for what he said tonight"
I didn't think he wuz going to be so bad, but that punk ##### sissy should have been slapped for the statement he made tonight about the deceased father of the girl with the best booty in reality tv history!

Regardless of how annoying she may be (she can come and annoy me any time she wants), that remark deserved a beat down. The other guys in the house are a bunch of wimps for not standing up at that point. I would have reduced him to tears in seconds by telling him to quit taking out the fact that adults in his family used to molest him long and hard when he was a little boy. He wouldn't be so big if the cruel reality check was turned on him.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: That sniveling sissy shoulda be... electrick_shocks 02-21-08 1
 LOCKING with warnings Bebo 02-21-08 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

electrick_shocks 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-21-08, 04:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail electrick_shocks Click to send private message to electrick_shocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: That sniveling sissy shoulda been smacked for what he said tonight"
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-08 AT 04:05 AM (EST)

He was one malevolent little homo, that's for sure!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-21-08, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "LOCKING with warnings"
Both of you need to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

Slurs that he's gay because he was molested and calling him a homophobic name are violations of our guidelines. Check sections III and X if you need more clarification on that.

Bashing a contestant's behavior is one thing, but bashing a contestant for being gay will not be tolerated here.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •