URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1380
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"That sniveling sissy shoulda been smacked for what he said tonight"

Posted by J_R_BENSON on 02-21-08 at 01:57 AM
I didn't think he wuz going to be so bad, but that punk ##### sissy should have been slapped for the statement he made tonight about the deceased father of the girl with the best booty in reality tv history!

Regardless of how annoying she may be (she can come and annoy me any time she wants), that remark deserved a beat down. The other guys in the house are a bunch of wimps for not standing up at that point. I would have reduced him to tears in seconds by telling him to quit taking out the fact that adults in his family used to molest him long and hard when he was a little boy. He wouldn't be so big if the cruel reality check was turned on him.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: That sniveling sissy shoulda been smacked for what he said tonight"
Posted by electrick_shocks on 02-21-08 at 04:05 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-08 AT 04:05 AM (EST)

He was one malevolent little homo, that's for sure!

"LOCKING with warnings"
Posted by Bebo on 02-21-08 at 08:52 AM
Both of you need to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

Slurs that he's gay because he was molested and calling him a homophobic name are violations of our guidelines. Check sections III and X if you need more clarification on that.

Bashing a contestant's behavior is one thing, but bashing a contestant for being gay will not be tolerated here.