The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Evil D & Danielle"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

lisall99 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-16-07, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lisall99 Click to send private message to lisall99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Evil D & Danielle"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-07 AT 11:15 PM (EST)

I would love to see them on Amazing Race!! Either that or Danielle and Nick race together.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Evil D & Danielle Bravegirl 09-17-07 1
 RE: Evil D & Danielle J Slice 09-17-07 2
   RE: Evil D & Danielle Rebel Crown 09-20-07 9
 RE: Evil D & Danielle qwertypie 09-17-07 3
   RE: Evil D & Danielle lisall99 09-18-07 4
       RE: Evil D & Danielle Snidget 09-18-07 5
           RE: Evil D & Danielle geezer 09-18-07 6
 RE: Evil D & Danielle maryellennaco 09-19-07 7
   RE: Evil D & Danielle J Slice 09-19-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bravegirl 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-17-07, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravegirl Click to send private message to Bravegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Evil D & Danielle"
>LAST EDITED ON 09-16-07
>AT 11:15 PM (EST)

>
>I would love to see them
>on Amazing Race!! Either
>that or Danielle and Nick
>race together.

PULEEZE!! I love TAR and I couldn't stand to watch Danielle with her whinny voice! It would ruin the show. I wouldn't mind seeing Dyck though. It would be cool if he raced with his son so that we could see the other Donato.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-07, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Evil D & Danielle"
You know, the last time someone suggested that, we ended up with the CBS Romber extravaganza - 5 seasons worth of absolute annoying crap.

Recycling reality tv stars is the worst idea ever.

You should really read my crappy blog

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-20-07, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Evil D & Danielle"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-07 AT 03:20 AM (EST)

<<Recycling reality tv stars is the worst idea ever.>>

How about recycling them into retired television shows?

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-07, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Evil D & Danielle"
Since I only watch the parts that Phil is on anyway....

But seriously, I would not look forward to it.

lisall99 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-07, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lisall99 Click to send private message to lisall99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Evil D & Danielle"
I just think that they are both great competitors and really good with the strategic part of the game, it would be so interesting I think.

Snidget 43860 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-07, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Evil D & Danielle"
I dunno if I can live through Jonathan and Victoria all over again. Even if it is red hair instead of blue and a different blonde whining her way around the world.

geezer 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-07, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geezer Click to send private message to geezer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Evil D & Danielle"
Well here goes. First time ever post. I love BB, and I like the final 2 but I think Danielle is the most immoral of all people. Doesnt she have a fiance'?? Still all we ever hear about is Nick, Nick, Nick. Wasnt she still with said fiance' when she said and I quote " I've wanted to kiss you all day too"? So in my humble opinion a cheating little $%#@ like her doesnt deserve to be the winner of anything. To me it would seem to be validating that kind of behavior. Go D1ck.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-19-07, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Evil D & Danielle"
My eyes! My eyes!! NOOOOOO, puleez don't wish for anything like that! It was bad enough to have to watch ROMBER on TAR, can you imagine having to listen to Baby Daniele WHINE her way around the world???

No, just let her spend her $50K and go around the world by herself, Thanks.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-07, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Evil D & Danielle"
If I were to win the race, I'd use my mil to fly the Donatos out to some nice little geodesic dome in Antarctica for the rest of their natural lives.

That's a trip, right?

You should really read my crappy blog

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •