URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1349
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Evil D & Danielle"

Posted by lisall99 on 09-16-07 at 11:14 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-07 AT 11:15 PM (EST)

I would love to see them on Amazing Race!! Either that or Danielle and Nick race together.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Evil D & Danielle"
Posted by Bravegirl on 09-17-07 at 01:52 PM
>LAST EDITED ON 09-16-07
>AT 11:15 PM (EST)

>
>I would love to see them
>on Amazing Race!! Either
>that or Danielle and Nick
>race together.

PULEEZE!! I love TAR and I couldn't stand to watch Danielle with her whinny voice! It would ruin the show. I wouldn't mind seeing Dyck though. It would be cool if he raced with his son so that we could see the other Donato.

Posted by J Slice on 09-17-07 at 02:52 PM
You know, the last time someone suggested that, we ended up with the CBS Romber extravaganza - 5 seasons worth of absolute annoying crap.

Recycling reality tv stars is the worst idea ever.

You should really read my crappy blog

Posted by Rebel Crown on 09-20-07 at 00:33 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-07 AT 03:20 AM (EST)

<<Recycling reality tv stars is the worst idea ever.>>

How about recycling them into retired television shows?

Posted by qwertypie on 09-17-07 at 11:23 PM
Since I only watch the parts that Phil is on anyway....

But seriously, I would not look forward to it.

Posted by lisall99 on 09-18-07 at 10:25 AM
I just think that they are both great competitors and really good with the strategic part of the game, it would be so interesting I think.

Posted by Snidget on 09-18-07 at 10:39 AM
I dunno if I can live through Jonathan and Victoria all over again. Even if it is red hair instead of blue and a different blonde whining her way around the world.

Posted by geezer on 09-18-07 at 03:31 PM
Well here goes. First time ever post. I love BB, and I like the final 2 but I think Danielle is the most immoral of all people. Doesnt she have a fiance'?? Still all we ever hear about is Nick, Nick, Nick. Wasnt she still with said fiance' when she said and I quote " I've wanted to kiss you all day too"? So in my humble opinion a cheating little $%#@ like her doesnt deserve to be the winner of anything. To me it would seem to be validating that kind of behavior. Go D1ck.

Posted by maryellennaco on 09-19-07 at 07:36 PM
My eyes! My eyes!! NOOOOOO, puleez don't wish for anything like that! It was bad enough to have to watch ROMBER on TAR, can you imagine having to listen to Baby Daniele WHINE her way around the world???

No, just let her spend her $50K and go around the world by herself, Thanks.

Posted by J Slice on 09-19-07 at 07:50 PM
If I were to win the race, I'd use my mil to fly the Donatos out to some nice little geodesic dome in Antarctica for the rest of their natural lives.

That's a trip, right?

You should really read my crappy blog