The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who should Eric Romance?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-27-07, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who should Eric Romance?"
I'm curious if Julie's question to Eric at voting time is setting up the next task for Eric. Or perhaps just a gentle nudge since he doesn't seem to be flirting with anyone yet. Who would you like ot see him start flirting with? All I know is that even though I'm a bit older than him, if I was in the house I'd certainly be flirting big time with Eric.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who should Eric Romance? Estee 07-27-07 1
   RE: Who should Eric Romance? nazpink 07-27-07 2
       Maybe he should flirt with Jen CSHS79 07-28-07 3
 RE: Who should Eric Romance? Starshine 07-28-07 4
 Jessica CSHS79 07-30-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-27-07, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who should Eric Romance?"
Zach. Just to watch his face.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-27-07, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who should Eric Romance?"
Well.....considering Nick is so full of himself I would say he would be a good canidate. Although, Danielle probably wouldn't be all that happy with having competition and lord knows how jealous Jen will get!

07-28-07, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Maybe he should flirt with Jen"
Maybe Eric should flirt with Jen. Perhaps that's what she was looking for when she disliked her pictures, a little positive male attention. I think I'd like to see Eric flirt with Jen and see how that changes Jen.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-28-07, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who should Eric Romance?"
I think Eric should romance good ex-King Richard (just for the embarrassment of preparation, and when Ritchie sits him down for the long I'm not that way talk).

Serious answer? Kail, despite a recent summary I have her down as a MILF, it would bring her back into the game, give her an alliance again (even if the alliance isn't worth anything).

Although Jamika might get some screen-time if he chose her.

TBH I do not think he is up to what Amber would do to him if she were the choice!

07-30-07, 03:51 PM (EST)
5. "Jessica"
Last night's episode throws Jessica into the mix of possibility and a good choice it is. I just want to see him with someone since I think he's real cute. At the very least I hope there's someone special in his real life.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •