The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nick & Dani"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

lpar00 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-22-07, 03:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lpar00 Click to send private message to lpar00 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nick & Dani"
OK I'm hooked....is Nick playing Dani or not, is she playing him? I'm too confused. From what I've seen he's not and she's just not sure about him because of everyone in the house and the crazy comments they make about him...If ##### gets involved and this thing lasts outside the house, he's gonna look really stupid!!! Hasn't Nick told Dani everything the housemates are taking about on day 3!!! They keep spinning the same things like it's all new news!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nick & Dani JD8 07-22-07 1
   RE: Nick & Dani nazpink 07-22-07 2
       RE: Nick & Dani LOLABelle 07-22-07 3
           RE: Nick & Dani DanaMarie155 07-31-07 4
           RE: Nick & Dani J Slice 07-31-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JD8 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-22-07, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JD8 Click to send private message to JD8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nick & Dani"
I like Nik &Dani i dont' think she is playing him. I think that she has a friend and she needs one. I think it's a godo thing and I think they look cute together although. She is far to thin and it looks a little painful. But I think they are cute together that whole Jen thing though getting jealous like that is weird and a tad scary.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-22-07, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nick & Dani"
The idea of romance in the BB house is rather annoying to me. While half of the involved is playing the seduction game the other half is looking stupid for buying into it.

I think Dani is taking advantage of the "affections" or "infatuation" Nick has with her. One one side she has daddy who is so desperate to re-establish their relationship that he's not going to betray her and at the other she has some silly boy getting too googly eyed with her to do anything else. In a game like this one needs as much loyalty as they can get. However, game-wise it's not exactly smart to hang out that much, especially when Nick has already "devoted" himself to Kail, Zach and Mike. Danielle is now a threat to that alliance and they will cut her before they do Nick.

LOLABelle 8 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-07, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LOLABelle Click to send private message to LOLABelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nick & Dani"
dunno if its just playing the game with eachother..but did anyone check out youtube about what Nick said about him being bi?? It freaked me out tbh.

DanaMarie155 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-07, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DanaMarie155 Click to send private message to DanaMarie155 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nick & Dani"
Nick is gay, how anyone can't see that must be blind! He paints his nails for God Sake! but then so does the dirty #####!

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-31-07, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nick & Dani"
Freaked out? Why?

I'm trying to think of any other bi reality show types, and I'm drawing blanks.

It's an interesting dynamic, now that I think about it.

You should really read my crappy blog

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •