The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Amazing Race * Will and Janelle * Awesome idea"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

arbonne 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-08-06, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arbonne Click to send private message to arbonne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Amazing Race * Will and Janelle * Awesome idea"
Rob and Amber from Survivor did it. Why couldn't Will and Janelle? I bet the ratings would go up. I would be turned in every week or I know my Tivo would be.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Amazing Race * Will and Janelle... Colonel Zoidberg 09-08-06 1
   RE: Amazing Race * Will and Janelle... Wacko Jacko 09-08-06 2
       RE: Amazing Race * Will and Janelle... Estee 09-08-06 3
 RE: Amazing Race * Will and Janelle... whitepups 09-08-06 4
   RE: Amazing Race * Will and Janelle... mikren 09-08-06 5
   RE: Amazing Race * Will and Janelle... Sues 09-08-06 6
 RE: Amazing Race * Will and Janelle... JoshInSGV 09-09-06 7
 RE: Amazing Race * Will and Janelle... Aruba 09-09-06 8
   RE: Amazing Race * Will and Janelle... annabananna 09-10-06 9
   RE: Amazing Race * Will and Janelle... Kelly_Smith 09-11-06 10
       RE: Amazing Race * Will and Janelle... sneakpeak 09-12-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Colonel Zoidberg 3643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-08-06, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Amazing Race * Will and Janelle * Awesome idea"
I'd rather watch Will and Boogie. And if they're sending Janelle, they might as well pair her with Kaysar; he seems to be OK for ratings as well. So yes, either of those two could do TAR, but I doubt they will do it together.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-08-06, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Amazing Race * Will and Janelle * Awesome idea"
I love the idea of them being on the show.

Will mentioned on Housecalls that he had a semi-agreement to be on the Amazing Race with CBS. He said they told him if he made Big Brother All-Stars interesting he would be on.....and I definitely think he did that.

The question is would Will be on the Amazing Race with Janelle? His girlfriend Erin would probably no go for that. But Will also hinted that his relationship with Erin is in hot water.

I think the possibility is there for Will to be on with any of the following: Janelle, Erin, Boogie, Jase or Howie. All would be very interesting.

Estee 55190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-06, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Amazing Race * Will and Janelle * Awesome idea"
Gawds, not Howie. Don't we have enough countries hating us already? That's a recipe for an international incident: take one mostly-genial idiot, add cultural misunderstanding, shake twice and wait for declaration of war. I'd gladly watch a W&J or W&M pairing, though.

One way-in-advance note: since other countries get their own versions of BB, that team would not have the celebrity advantage once they left North America. Contestants like any other -- just with more experience in how to position for a camera shot.

whitepups 6 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whitepups Click to send private message to whitepups Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Amazing Race * Will and Janelle * Awesome idea"
I would love to see Will and Janelle compete on the Amazing Race but I think the only way that would happen is if Will's relationship with his girlfriend Erin Brody ends. He was very careful in the Big Brother House not to go any further with Janelle because of his girlfriend so you've got to respect that. Maybe Will and his girlfriend and Janelle and her boyfriend would go on.

mikren 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-08-06, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikren Click to send private message to mikren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Amazing Race * Will and Janelle * Awesome idea"
I would rather see Will and Boogie do this also, but man, they would be out like the first or second week unless CBS somehow rigged it for them.

I'm not sure if watching Will and Janelle flirt would be all that interesting, but, I guess there are worse choices.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-08-06, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Amazing Race * Will and Janelle * Awesome idea"
Holy out of the loop!! Will is dating Erin from Love or Money???? Well then, she's got NO reason to say a think about his 'flirtmance'...I mean puhlease...she's probably Skankika's mentor!

I would love to see Will and Janie or Will and Booger. The first two because they're fun...the second because I think Booger's incompetance would finally come to a boil and THAT would be fun to watch...

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-09-06, 04:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Amazing Race * Will and Janelle * Awesome idea"
I don't know about this. Will may decide to throw the challenges and manipulate the other players to race and win the money on his behalf. You know how the Evil Dr loves to manipulate people.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-09-06, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Amazing Race * Will and Janelle * Awesome idea"
Janelle for sure...but Will? This guy totally sucks in challenges. And I never bought his "I'm throwing every competition" hogwash.

I agree there were some challenges that were not in his best interest to win, but I believe this claim resulted more as a ploy to save face than honest reasons.

I am not an Amazing Race fan (only watched three episodes in my life) but if Will broke his thumb NOT trying to win competitions, what would happen if he TRIED to win on AR??? This guy would be in a full body cast by Week #3 (if he even lasted that long).

With all due respect to Will, BB is taylor-made for him. I don't see him excelling at any other Reality Show.

annabananna 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-10-06, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annabananna Click to send private message to annabananna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Amazing Race * Will and Janelle * Awesome idea"
I say who cares if Will is not good at competitions? Putting him and Janelle together with his brains and her athletic ability would be "good tv". I don't care if they win the race, just that they would make it more fun to watch. I've only seen a few episodes of TAR and it was interesting. They need a major shot of personality in their contestants and a Will/Janelle team could do just that.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-11-06, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Amazing Race * Will and Janelle * Awesome idea"
I think Janelle out of all people would kick ##### in Amazing Race. I was just thinking that she needs to be on a show where it's all about the challenges.

I'm a huge Will fan but the guy ain't so good at challenges. I agree that BB is probably the best show for a guy like Will. He doesn't seem to enjoy working hard at challenges, and even Boogie doesn't (the volcano competition, he jumped off right away). Neither of them are about endurance, but both are good at manipulating people.

Janelle should go for it though. She'd kick #####.

sneakpeak 6 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-06, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sneakpeak Click to send private message to sneakpeak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Amazing Race * Will and Janelle * Awesome idea"
I don't think any of them would be good on Amazing Race. They are all too spoiled. Can you just imagine them having to eat something gross? What if Janelle had to shave her head? Boogie practically refused to do anything that involved endurance!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •