The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ok, how upsetting is it that Erika is in the F2?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

HeavenlyGrl 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-08-06, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HeavenlyGrl Click to send private message to HeavenlyGrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ok, how upsetting is it that Erika is in the F2?"
At this point, Boogie had better win, because I can't figure out what Erika has possibly done to win the game. Did she have a strategy? Did she think for herself? Or did she just cling on really tightly to the person that she thought she could get the furthest with? She only wins points for one thing... finally swaying Janelle to destroy CT. Janelle and Boogie would have made for a much more exciting F2. And Janelle so deserved to win this.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Er... happybarb 09-08-06 1
 RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Er... Pretty_Kitty 09-08-06 2
   RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Er... islandgal333 09-08-06 3
 RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Er... LIVEURBESTLIFE 09-08-06 4
 RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Er... SweetPolly 09-08-06 5
 RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Er... Wacko Jacko 09-08-06 6
   RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Er... whitepups 09-08-06 7
   RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Er... mia rules18 09-08-06 8
       RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Er... Kelly_Smith 09-11-06 13
       RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Er... Elaine0 09-12-06 20
 RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Er... cambo 09-09-06 9
   RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Er... flower 09-09-06 10
   RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Er... kopan 09-09-06 11
       RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Er... Wacko Jacko 09-11-06 15
 RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Er... Kelly_Smith 09-11-06 12
   RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Er... JoshInSGV 09-11-06 16
 RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Er... Savahnna 09-11-06 14
 RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Er... Colonel Zoidberg 09-11-06 17
 RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Er... JustBNMe 09-11-06 18
   RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Er... Sues 09-11-06 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

happybarb 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-08-06, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail happybarb Click to send private message to happybarb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Erika is in the F2?"
I agree completely. In no way does she deserve to win. She has done nothing other than make a fool out of herself. After everything she said to Janelle...all of the lies she caught Boogie in...and she still hangs on him like hes gold. It's disgusting. Janelle truly deserved to win this and they know it. Boogie actually seemed to feel a little guilty. I just hope the other house members see what a fool Erika has been and give this to Boogie since they can't protest and name Janie as winner!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-08-06, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Erika is in the F2?"
it makes me ill that the one voted Most Likely to be mistaken for furniture (Im assuming here but thats how I voted) is in the final 2!!! I would have respected Booger a teeny bit if had taken Janelle if your going to get beat it might as well be by the best and not be somone you refer to as Scrubika

very very irratated!!! I dont have a cell phone so I cant vote but if Janie does not win the 25K I will FREAK OUT!!

islandgal333 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-08-06, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail islandgal333 Click to send private message to islandgal333 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Erika is in the F2?"
Erika does have a good chance of winning - what did she do? well she didn't get herself evicted - that's what. When it looked like she was leaving she approached Janelle and exposed chilltown's operation double date and kept herself in the game. Plus Chilltown was responsible for the eviction of many of the jurors. So Erika may win it by default. Reality bites sometimes.

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-08-06, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Erika is in the F2?"
I don't think Erika deserves F2 or to win but neither does Janelle.

All Erika did was have a "shomance" with Boogie. Janelle won comps but didn't do anything with her wins other than do what Will told her to do. It was obvious last nite when she was talking to Julie that she has feelings for Will.

Also she would have been better off by booting Erika when she had the chance. Because she probably would have won the endurance comp and the final comp guaranteeing herself a spot in the F2.

Erika getting Will out was more a matter of convenience and luck. It was just the way the cards fell. But it is what it is.

SweetPolly 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-08-06, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SweetPolly Click to send private message to SweetPolly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Erika is in the F2?"
I'd much rather see Erika win than Boogie. He's just such
a miserable, hateful person. Neither of them deserve the
money, but I'd much rather see her take it than him.
Tough decision though.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-08-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Erika is in the F2?"
Erika had more of a strategy then others give her credit. First off, she did have a secret allinace with Chilltown. Sure most did but her alliance actually was more long term than anyone else. Sure there was the LOD, CG, BB6, Janelle, etc. But this alliance did hold longer than the others and so it was much more concrete than the others.

She was also partially responsible for having Will evicted while Will had everyone else in the jury evicted but Janelle. Erika figured out there plan while no one else did.

Also, About Erika's strategy at the beginning of the game. I believe she was in with Will and Boogie from the beginning and she acted has the person that stayed the closest to the enemy..kinda a spy. She managed the whole time to remain a non-threat to everyone in the house.

Erika also managed to do this while making no enemies with the possible exception of Danielle. But even there Boogie and Will were the catalysts.

Erika played a better game than the other give her credit for.

All, that being said I still think Boogie will win, but Erika got herself to the end and I think if the jury hasn't already made up their minds...which I think most have if she laid everything out correctly she should get serious consideration.

whitepups 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-08-06, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whitepups Click to send private message to whitepups Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Erika is in the F2?"
Do you think Erica threw the last challenge to Boogie? She had promised to take Janelle to the final but she would have been stupid to do that. This way Boogie is taking her to the final and she just might get Janelle's vote.

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-08-06, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Erika is in the F2?"
Nothing personal against Erika, but I was and still am shocked by how Erika was America's Choice to get in the house...Really?! Who voted her in?! I barely remembered her from her season.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-11-06, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Erika is in the F2?"
Are you serious that they voted that way? Wow. She is SO forgettable........ There are many much more exciting people who've been on this show!!! *yawn*

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-12-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Erika is in the F2?"
I think Erika was voted in because she was considered the "nice girl" on the show. But with Jun and Alison, how could you not be? They were so hated that everyone else looked like saints. She shouldn't have even been picked for the show, but I guess she had connections with casting for Survivor and Amazing Race.

I wonder how those people feel about the nice girl now.

But many of us did not vote for Erika because she didn't do much her season. She was furniture than and was furniture for most of BB6 and we wanted someone more exciting.

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-09-06, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Erika is in the F2?"
Very upsetting b/c she didn't play the best game! I hope Boogie wins. I was never a fan of him, but I think he played a much stronger game than Erika. He (and Will) played the game hard from week one. Erika didn't decide to step out of Danielle's shadow and actually do something until what...the final five? I hope the houseguests vote on who played the best game and not who was Ms. Congeniality.

flower 97 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-09-06, 02:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flower Click to send private message to flower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Erika is in the F2?"
Everybody was shocked that Erika got on AllStars..the players,the viewing audience voters, nobody thought Erika was an AllStar except CBS...rigged much??

kopan 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-09-06, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kopan Click to send private message to kopan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Erika is in the F2?"
Booger played the game Will told him to play. He had the power to change noms, but was too much of a wuss to do it. He could have made a power play by putting Janelle on the block. Supposedly she was one of their top people to get out. Neither Booger or Erika belong in the final 2, but neither did Maggot and Ivette. I'd vote for Erika because Booger is just a bully cry baby.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-11-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Erika is in the F2?"
>Booger played the game Will told
>him to play. He had
>the power to change noms,
>but was too much of
>a wuss to do it.
>He could have made a
>power play by putting Janelle
>on the block. Supposedly she
>was one of their top
>people to get out. Neither
>Booger or Erika belong in
>the final 2, but neither
>did Maggot and Ivette. I'd
>vote for Erika because Booger
>is just a bully cry
>baby.

Why would Boogie ever change the nominations if he and Will were not nominated. By changing the nomination he would of put Will in danger many times.

As for Erika throwing the last HOh challenge. No, she did not. She only missed one question and the way she answered it seemed as though she answered correctly Most people would've thought Will would be most surprised by his eviction.....Will only told Boogie he was not surprised to go home. if Erika was throwing the challenge she would've missed more questions than one.....because she had no idea how many Boogie had answered correctly.

I think too many are dissing Erika's strategy. I still think Boogie was better but Erika did think on her own more than Boogie...if not more than the same.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-11-06, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Erika is in the F2?"
I'm very pissed that Erika is in the final 2. I feel like it's a Lisa (season 3 winner?) repeat and I HATED that. I want someone in the final two who was more of a player rather than a stand-by and that's what I feel like she is. Definitely doesn't deserve to be in the final two and I'm HOPING that the jury don't vote for her simply because they don't want Chilltown to win. Chilltown deserves to win this game, hands down. They PLAYED everyone and if they didn't slip up that last time, Erika wouldn't have been there (the whole time the boys were goofing off when the girls were getting together to talk, I knew that was the end of them). Yes, Will is a much bigger mastermind behind Chilltown than Boogie but Boogie definitely played his part and the two of them made this the best season so far. But I betcha Erika will win just because she didn't make as many enemies. I'll be VERY unhappy if that happens.

PS: Janelle is a dummy for voting out Will. Will SUCKS at challenges and so does Boogie. The last HOH competition is ALWAYS physical. Erika is much better at competitions than either of those 2 so leaving her in the game was a HUGE mistake and in my opinion, cost her the whole game. But when she was reciting her "mistakes" in the game, she didn't figure that one out. In reality, Chilltown did get her to the final 2, but she messed up keeping Erika in the game.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-06, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Erika is in the F2?"
I disagree with you. Janelle had to get Will out given the opportunity. She knew no one could beat Will in the end. Plus, at that point in the game, I truly think that Erika meant to take Janelle to the final 2. I also don't think she threw the competition. She aswered every question correctly, except the Will question, which makes sense that Boogie would get it right, while Erika didn't. Boogie is friends with Will, so naturally he would have know more about Will than Erika does.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-11-06, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Erika is in the F2?"
Well for all of us who resent her being in the final 2...I'm pretty sure you can count on her feeling the retribution she gets from watching the feeds and surfing the web after the show.

She'd have to be totally numb not to feel lousy after she sees what we're all saying. Pretty hard to delude yourself out of that one.

Colonel Zoidberg 3643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-11-06, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Erika is in the F2?"
Erika's come this far because...well, because of a lot of things.

Week 1: Who was scared of Erika at this point? Honestly.

Week 2: The war was against "floaters" but it was also against those whose game had garnered respect. Nakomis' brooding and BB5 past came back to bite her.

Week 3: Again, Erika wasn't on the radar, so she stayed. Chicken George saved himself, and Jase shot himself in the foot.

Week 4: Finally, she was a target, and she lasted because Janelle felt she had bigger fish to fry.

Week 5: The war was against BB6 now. No one was looking at Erika.

Week 6: Erika maybe should have been HOH, but this week was controlled completely by the Legion of Doom. And frankly, they weren't looking to get Erika. In the second of four evictions to bring down BB6, the LOD targeted the one person brought down in this spree who was not a BB6er. The target was Janelle's ally Marcellas.

Week 7: Erika again went up, but when James won the veto, the LOD kicked it into high gear, getting out another BB6er by manipulating Chicken George.

Week 8: The master plan was to get James out. Aside from that, HOH Boogie was a bit closer to Erika by now.

Week 9: Erika won HOH this week and wasn't going anywhere.

Week 10: This is Erika's savig grace. If she doesn't win the POV (and consequently, Will probably doesn't break his thumb,) Will leaves the noms alone, Erika goes to sequester, and George makes the F4. For all you keeping score at home, that means Chicken George and Janelle don't compare notes, Janelle evicts George, Boogie wins the last HOH, and Will goes to F2 again. There but for a broken thumb goes the best BB player ever.

So, here's how it shakes down.

For four weeks, no one thinks about evicting Erika.

For four more weeks, Operation Destroy BB6 takes precedence.

Then, Erika wins a key HOH.

After that, Erika wins a crucial POV, without which, she's dead in the water.

Oh yeah, and then Erika and Janelle compare notes. Without that, she's history as well.

(By the way, when I say "weeks," I mean "eviction rounds." So there could be more than two "weeks" in a week.)

Erika scooted by for long enough and turned it on when she needed to. Didn't BB3's Lisa sort of do the same thing?

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-06, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Erika is in the F2?"
I think Erika played a better game than Booger did but neither one deserves to be in the F2. All Booger did was ride on Will's back and act like he was doing so wonderfully and like he was so cool. He would have been canned the first week had Will not been there. Booger is a dork who likes to think and act like he is something he isn't. I don't see why Booger, Marcellas or CG were on this season. There were certainly much better players to choose form.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-06, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ok, how upsetting is it that Erika is in the F2?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-06 AT 10:08 PM (EST)

As much as I dislike the both of them...this is a game and they won. How they did it almost doesn't matter as they are the ones sitting there....

That said....my disgust with Erika is not that she's in the F2. It's that she KNOWS Booger played her and she comes out with 'I'm still attracted to him' What?????? God I hate stupid desperate women...gross. I couldn't get drunk enough for that piece of
shi$ and here she is slobbering all over him AFTER he screws her over....

I could care less who wins...I hope whoever does loses the money in a financing debaucle...better yet, let's have Skankika win, Booger talk her out of the money, then lose it on a bad investment deal....

*had to edit cause I wrote 'bed investment deal'....LOLOLOL!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •