The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jsnirlle on the Early Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-08-06, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jsnirlle on the Early Show"
Did anyone else see this?

I'm wondering if it's just me..... usually is....

But I thought she seemed somewhat intoxicated..........her words sounded a little slurred.......maybe she was just tired??

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jsnirlle on the Early Show Wallflower66 09-08-06 1
   RE: Jsnirlle on the Early Show Savahnna 09-08-06 2
 RE: Jsnirlle on the Early Show Chez 09-08-06 3
   RE: Jsnirlle on the Early Show nailbone 09-08-06 4
 RE: Jsnirlle on the Early Show Elaine0 09-08-06 5
 RE: Jsnirlle on the Early Show Jessimonster 09-08-06 6
 RE: Jsnirlle on the Early Show Savahnna 09-08-06 7
   RE: Jsnirlle on the Early Show 4jedi 09-08-06 8
       RE: Jsnirlle on the Early Show Wacko Jacko 09-08-06 9
 RE: Jsnirlle on the Early Show josie17 09-10-06 10
 Judge For Yourself Savahnna 09-10-06 11
   RE: Judge For Yourself Puffy 09-10-06 12
 RE: Jsnirlle on the Early Show ongelis 09-11-06 13
   RE: Jsnirlle on the Early Show Buggy 09-11-06 14
       RE: Jsnirlle on the Early Show sneakpeak 09-12-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-08-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jsnirlle on the Early Show"
I thought that something seemed a little off, as well. Like she was drugged or something. Like she just got back from the dentist after a root canal. Her mouth/teeth seemed a bit clinched and awkward.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-08-06, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jsnirlle on the Early Show"

>Like she just got back
>from the dentist after a
>root canal.

Right....I thought that too...but even with novacaine you don't slur that much.

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-08-06, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jsnirlle on the Early Show"
I didn't see it, but don't forget, it was 4AM California time when the Early Show started.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-06, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jsnirlle on the Early Show"
and with the totally weird hours they kept in the house, she's probably jet lagged to the max.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-08-06, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jsnirlle on the Early Show"
I didn't see her, but read the same thing on sucks.

I imagine Jani had a few drinks last night. She also probably didn't sleep since she is usually up most of the night.

But she did look good on Housecalls.

Jessimonster 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-08-06, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jessimonster Click to send private message to Jessimonster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jsnirlle on the Early Show"
she did slur her speech!.....she's usually more upbeat but i don't know if tiredness would do that....weird....now i don't know who should win...i wanted her to win....damn

09-08-06, 03:11 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Jsnirlle on the Early Show"
Thx for the feedback. Really glad it wasn't just me!

4jedi 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-08-06, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 4jedi Click to send private message to 4jedi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jsnirlle on the Early Show"
Maybe it was the letdown we get after something draining is over and our mind lets us kinda collapse. Maybe a couple drinks too, but what a doll she is.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-08-06, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jsnirlle on the Early Show"
She was also probably a little weird about going on a national tv interview. She admitted she made some stupid mistakes. And also seemed surprised and embarrassed about the questions about hers and Dr Will's relationship....as she refused to answer Julie Chen's questions after her eviction. She's gotta be a little bummed also.

josie17 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-06, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail josie17 Click to send private message to josie17 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jsnirlle on the Early Show"
It was early there in CA, like 5am. I think she was just dead tired.

09-10-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
11. "Judge For Yourself"
http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/main500251.shtml?clip=/media/2006/09/08/video1985456.rm&sec=&vidId=&title=Janelle$@$Leaves$@$Big$@$Brother&hitboxMLC=

I think she was intoxicated by something other than fatigue

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-06, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Judge For Yourself"
Thanks for the link. She seemed subdued, intoxicated, tired, and very serious. No laughs or giggles from Janelle on the Early Show. Her lips looked even bigger than normal. Maybe she had a shot of collagen which caused the imprecise speech?
Very strange.

ongelis 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-11-06, 05:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ongelis Click to send private message to ongelis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jsnirlle on the Early Show"
Watched the video ... I thought it looked like she was super exhausted and mentally spent. I don't know what the evictee's schedule is, but don't they immediately begin to get shuffled to one interview after another? Lack of adequate restful sleep over the last couple of days, stress, coupled with having to deal with it all being over (without winning again) might have been the cause. A few words did seem to be a little slurred, but exhaustion can also cause that to happen. She might have had a drink or two, but didn't appear to be sloshed. She just seemed really drained. I thought she looked drained during the eviction ceremony and then kind of bounced back during her exit interview with Julie ... she was probably just tired (just my opinion).

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-06, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jsnirlle on the Early Show"
I haven't watched it yet, but she was fine a few hours later on HouseCalls, so I think she was may have gotten some sleep in between.

sneakpeak 6 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-06, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sneakpeak Click to send private message to sneakpeak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jsnirlle on the Early Show"
She was probably drunk. The Early Show always interviews the evicted houseguest later in the show. But for Janelle they did it on the very first segment. Maybe they were afraid she would fall asleep if they waited.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •