URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1169
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jsnirlle on the Early Show"

Posted by Savahnna on 09-08-06 at 11:26 AM
Did anyone else see this?

I'm wondering if it's just me..... usually is....

But I thought she seemed somewhat intoxicated..........her words sounded a little slurred.......maybe she was just tired??

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jsnirlle on the Early Show"
Posted by Wallflower66 on 09-08-06 at 11:32 AM
I thought that something seemed a little off, as well. Like she was drugged or something. Like she just got back from the dentist after a root canal. Her mouth/teeth seemed a bit clinched and awkward.

Posted by Savahnna on 09-08-06 at 11:36 AM

>Like she just got back
>from the dentist after a
>root canal.

Right....I thought that too...but even with novacaine you don't slur that much.

Posted by Chez on 09-08-06 at 11:56 AM
I didn't see it, but don't forget, it was 4AM California time when the Early Show started.

Posted by nailbone on 09-08-06 at 12:07 PM
and with the totally weird hours they kept in the house, she's probably jet lagged to the max.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by Elaine0 on 09-08-06 at 01:44 PM
I didn't see her, but read the same thing on sucks.

I imagine Jani had a few drinks last night. She also probably didn't sleep since she is usually up most of the night.

But she did look good on Housecalls.

Posted by Jessimonster on 09-08-06 at 01:44 PM
she did slur her speech!.....she's usually more upbeat but i don't know if tiredness would do that....weird....now i don't know who should win...i wanted her to win....damn

Posted by Savahnna on 09-08-06 at 03:11 PM
Thx for the feedback. Really glad it wasn't just me!

Posted by 4jedi on 09-08-06 at 03:25 PM
Maybe it was the letdown we get after something draining is over and our mind lets us kinda collapse. Maybe a couple drinks too, but what a doll she is.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 09-08-06 at 04:51 PM
She was also probably a little weird about going on a national tv interview. She admitted she made some stupid mistakes. And also seemed surprised and embarrassed about the questions about hers and Dr Will's relationship....as she refused to answer Julie Chen's questions after her eviction. She's gotta be a little bummed also.

Posted by josie17 on 09-10-06 at 00:03 AM
It was early there in CA, like 5am. I think she was just dead tired.

"Judge For Yourself"
Posted by Savahnna on 09-10-06 at 12:40 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/main500251.shtml?clip=/media/2006/09/08/video1985456.rm&sec=&vidId=&title=Janelle$@$Leaves$@$Big$@$Brother&hitboxMLC=

I think she was intoxicated by something other than fatigue

"RE: Judge For Yourself"
Posted by Puffy on 09-10-06 at 02:07 PM
Thanks for the link. She seemed subdued, intoxicated, tired, and very serious. No laughs or giggles from Janelle on the Early Show. Her lips looked even bigger than normal. Maybe she had a shot of collagen which caused the imprecise speech?
Very strange.

Posted by ongelis on 09-11-06 at 05:04 AM
Watched the video ... I thought it looked like she was super exhausted and mentally spent. I don't know what the evictee's schedule is, but don't they immediately begin to get shuffled to one interview after another? Lack of adequate restful sleep over the last couple of days, stress, coupled with having to deal with it all being over (without winning again) might have been the cause. A few words did seem to be a little slurred, but exhaustion can also cause that to happen. She might have had a drink or two, but didn't appear to be sloshed. She just seemed really drained. I thought she looked drained during the eviction ceremony and then kind of bounced back during her exit interview with Julie ... she was probably just tired (just my opinion).

Posted by Buggy on 09-11-06 at 07:34 AM
I haven't watched it yet, but she was fine a few hours later on HouseCalls, so I think she was may have gotten some sleep in between.

Posted by sneakpeak on 09-12-06 at 12:50 PM
She was probably drunk. The Early Show always interviews the evicted houseguest later in the show. But for Janelle they did it on the very first segment. Maybe they were afraid she would fall asleep if they waited.