The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"To What Degree Are you Addicted.........."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-05-06, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"To What Degree Are you Addicted.........."
Thought I'd start this thread before I head out for the day.

Which is taking a long time trying to catch up with the BB dirt.

I think it wouldn't be totally inaccurate to say my work effectivness slacks off during the summer because of BB. I gotta laugh.....can't be bothered with small talk most of the time yet I feel like I have to check in to the boards frequenly.....very frequently...I think that qualifies as an addiction.

Now I have to run out and get all my errands done without getting in an accident just so I don't miss one thing of BB!!...another sign of...............

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: To What Degree Are you Addicted... Sues 09-05-06 1
   RE: To What Degree Are you Addicted... Savahnna 09-06-06 3
 RE: To What Degree Are you Addicted... Lasann 09-06-06 2
 RE: To What Degree Are you Addicted... KScott 09-06-06 4
 RE: To What Degree Are you Addicted... Captain_Savem 09-06-06 5
   RE: To What Degree Are you Addicted... Savahnna 09-07-06 6
 RE: To What Degree Are you Addicted... thecrossbowkid 09-07-06 7
   RE: To What Degree Are you Addicted... Sues 09-07-06 8
 RE: To What Degree Are you Addicted... whoami 09-07-06 9
 RE: To What Degree Are you Addicted... Kelly_Smith 09-11-06 10
   RE: To What Degree Are you Addicted... fedcamper 09-12-06 12
       RE: To What Degree Are you Addicted... Kelly_Smith 09-12-06 13
 RE: To What Degree Are you Addicted... KScott 09-11-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-05-06, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: To What Degree Are you Addicted.........."
Congratulate yourself on just being addicted to BB....I'm addicted to ALL things reality...thank God for TIVO!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-06-06, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: To What Degree Are you Addicted.........."
>Congratulate yourself on just being addicted
>to BB....I'm addicted to ALL
>things reality...thank God for TIVO!

hahaha...I' ve dashed "after tech meeting cocktails" for my company on American Idol nights....and I'm the HR Director. That's pretty low addictive behavior.
>

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-06-06, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: To What Degree Are you Addicted.........."
Well I set my alarm last Thursday so I could get up at 2 a.m. to see the show that was pre-empted. That's crazy!

It a Tribe original!!!

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-06-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: To What Degree Are you Addicted.........."
My work slacks off during big brother because I have to keep checking and seeing what is going on. Thank God it ends next week, my "to be filed" piles keep getting bigger and bigger.

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-06-06, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: To What Degree Are you Addicted.........."
It's pretty much Big Brother 24/7 throughout the remainder of the summer. I'm either watching the show, watching the feeds, reading the recaps, or wondering what's going on if I'm not around a tv or computer...

And that's just sad.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

09-07-06, 10:38 AM (EST)
6. "RE: To What Degree Are you Addicted.........."
>It's pretty much Big Brother
>24/7 throughout the remainder of
>the summer. I'm either watching
>the show, watching the feeds,
>reading the recaps, or wondering
>what's going on if I'm
>not around a tv or
>computer...
>
>And that's just sad.

Nah..mindless entertainment is GOOD!

thecrossbowkid 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-07-06, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thecrossbowkid Click to send private message to thecrossbowkid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: To What Degree Are you Addicted.........."
I am so addicted I dream about Big Brother and lose sleep over whether or not Janelle is in peril (Oh the Humanity!)I constantly bother other people looking to find somebody to discuss last nights episodes (most people don't seem to watch it).

It is a perfect reality show and I must say the cast this season has been AWESOME- extremely entertaining, wacky multi-dimensional group of heros and villains.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-07-06, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: To What Degree Are you Addicted.........."
I've never felt so accepted in my life.....cheers my brothers and sisters!! \_/

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-07-06, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: To What Degree Are you Addicted.........."
When BB is on I try to plan my evenings around the show. I try to get things done so I can watch the show. I also tape the show just in case so if I miss it I can watch it latter or if I just want to watch it again I have it.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-11-06, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: To What Degree Are you Addicted.........."
I really love this show. I've watched a couple of old seasons (when Will, Lisa, and Jun won). Haven't seen the last couple of seasons but this is by far the best season. SO much fun.

God bless TiVo and YouTube!!! I was out of town for a month and scheduled my TiVo to record all the BB episodes. BUT somehow my TV was unplugged (I think by the building people, who else?!?!) so when I returned, to my HORROR there were only 2 episodes recorded!!! But I watched every single one that wasn't recorded on YouTube. So I guess that makes me addicted!

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-06, 06:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: To What Degree Are you Addicted.........."
NO no no!!!!!!!!!
LAST season was the best season ever! That was when we HATED Cappy, Maggot, Yapril, JBlow, and Yellvette so badly, (Beau wasn't interesting enough to hate) and adored Kaysar and co. There will never be another tv moment like when Howie went off on April and vented all our feelings of disgust. Just fabulous. It was like a Red Sox/ Yankees world series. Everyone was totally dedicated to their team and just wanted the others to die. Will we ever be as carried away again? CBS was trying, but even though they've changed,a rematch of all Season 6 players would have been better than his crap.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-06, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: To What Degree Are you Addicted.........."
Sounds really fun but I didn't see a single episode. DOH!

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-11-06, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: To What Degree Are you Addicted.........."
Time to get back to my real life now.........

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •