URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1157
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"To What Degree Are you Addicted.........."

Posted by Savahnna on 09-05-06 at 05:14 PM
Thought I'd start this thread before I head out for the day.

Which is taking a long time trying to catch up with the BB dirt.

I think it wouldn't be totally inaccurate to say my work effectivness slacks off during the summer because of BB. I gotta laugh.....can't be bothered with small talk most of the time yet I feel like I have to check in to the boards frequenly.....very frequently...I think that qualifies as an addiction.

Now I have to run out and get all my errands done without getting in an accident just so I don't miss one thing of BB!!...another sign of...............

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: To What Degree Are you Addicted.........."
Posted by Sues on 09-05-06 at 10:20 PM
Congratulate yourself on just being addicted to BB....I'm addicted to ALL things reality...thank God for TIVO!

Posted by Savahnna on 09-06-06 at 11:36 AM
>Congratulate yourself on just being addicted
>to BB....I'm addicted to ALL
>things reality...thank God for TIVO!

hahaha...I' ve dashed "after tech meeting cocktails" for my company on American Idol nights....and I'm the HR Director. That's pretty low addictive behavior.
>

Posted by Lasann on 09-06-06 at 07:34 AM
Well I set my alarm last Thursday so I could get up at 2 a.m. to see the show that was pre-empted. That's crazy!

It a Tribe original!!!

Posted by KScott on 09-06-06 at 11:45 AM
My work slacks off during big brother because I have to keep checking and seeing what is going on. Thank God it ends next week, my "to be filed" piles keep getting bigger and bigger.

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Posted by Captain_Savem on 09-06-06 at 05:58 PM
It's pretty much Big Brother 24/7 throughout the remainder of the summer. I'm either watching the show, watching the feeds, reading the recaps, or wondering what's going on if I'm not around a tv or computer...

And that's just sad.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

Posted by Savahnna on 09-07-06 at 10:38 AM
>It's pretty much Big Brother
>24/7 throughout the remainder of
>the summer. I'm either watching
>the show, watching the feeds,
>reading the recaps, or wondering
>what's going on if I'm
>not around a tv or
>computer...
>
>And that's just sad.

Nah..mindless entertainment is GOOD!

Posted by thecrossbowkid on 09-07-06 at 01:37 PM
I am so addicted I dream about Big Brother and lose sleep over whether or not Janelle is in peril (Oh the Humanity!)I constantly bother other people looking to find somebody to discuss last nights episodes (most people don't seem to watch it).

It is a perfect reality show and I must say the cast this season has been AWESOME- extremely entertaining, wacky multi-dimensional group of heros and villains.

Posted by Sues on 09-07-06 at 07:29 PM
I've never felt so accepted in my life.....cheers my brothers and sisters!! \_/

Posted by whoami on 09-07-06 at 09:52 PM
When BB is on I try to plan my evenings around the show. I try to get things done so I can watch the show. I also tape the show just in case so if I miss it I can watch it latter or if I just want to watch it again I have it.

Posted by Kelly_Smith on 09-11-06 at 09:47 AM
I really love this show. I've watched a couple of old seasons (when Will, Lisa, and Jun won). Haven't seen the last couple of seasons but this is by far the best season. SO much fun.

God bless TiVo and YouTube!!! I was out of town for a month and scheduled my TiVo to record all the BB episodes. BUT somehow my TV was unplugged (I think by the building people, who else?!?!) so when I returned, to my HORROR there were only 2 episodes recorded!!! But I watched every single one that wasn't recorded on YouTube. So I guess that makes me addicted!

Posted by fedcamper on 09-12-06 at 06:58 AM
NO no no!!!!!!!!!
LAST season was the best season ever! That was when we HATED Cappy, Maggot, Yapril, JBlow, and Yellvette so badly, (Beau wasn't interesting enough to hate) and adored Kaysar and co. There will never be another tv moment like when Howie went off on April and vented all our feelings of disgust. Just fabulous. It was like a Red Sox/ Yankees world series. Everyone was totally dedicated to their team and just wanted the others to die. Will we ever be as carried away again? CBS was trying, but even though they've changed,a rematch of all Season 6 players would have been better than his crap.

Posted by Kelly_Smith on 09-12-06 at 11:28 AM
Sounds really fun but I didn't see a single episode. DOH!

Posted by KScott on 09-11-06 at 10:31 AM
Time to get back to my real life now.........

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"