The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Howie- HERO to ZERO"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

weyhing4 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-21-06, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weyhing4 Click to send private message to weyhing4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Howie- HERO to ZERO"
Omigod- what a sore loser. I loved this guy last season and all his stupid jedi nonsense and cartoonish macho ego. I also love how he divides females up into "HOT!" and "DOG" categories- a man after my own heart.

Alas this year- it seems his 15 minutes of fame has made "Jedi-Howie" a bit of a Jedi-Jerk. His inexplicable gay sexual harassment of Dr.Will I found nauseating (no pity for Will, though) and his shouting, blustery celebrations upon Season 6 victories makes him a sore winner, (and incredibly stupid).

Last nights display with George & Boogie took the cake. Throwing a guys hat? What grade are you in? SORE LOSER SORE LOSER SORE LOSER - no sympathy whatsoever. Good riddance, "Hurricane" dummy.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO Savahnna 08-21-06 1
 RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO Das Mole 08-21-06 2
   RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO yamihooked 08-22-06 14
 RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO Colonel Zoidberg 08-21-06 3
   RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO JoshInSGV 08-21-06 6
       RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO Colonel Zoidberg 08-21-06 9
       RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO yamihooked 08-22-06 15
 RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO JoshInSGV 08-21-06 4
   RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO Just Plain Bill 08-21-06 5
       RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO Savahnna 08-21-06 7
           RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO Just Plain Bill 08-22-06 19
               RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO Denalio 08-23-06 25
 RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO kingfish 08-21-06 8
   RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO Dickslap 08-21-06 10
   RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO roxydog 08-22-06 18
 RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO nailbone 08-22-06 11
   RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO Savahnna 08-22-06 12
 RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO BrassFan 08-22-06 13
   RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO LittleFox 08-22-06 16
       RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO roxydog 08-22-06 17
       RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO BrassFan 08-22-06 22
           RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO LittleFox 08-23-06 28
 RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO Wacko Jacko 08-22-06 20
   RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO chappi66 08-22-06 21
       RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO JoshInSGV 08-23-06 26
           RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO chappi66 08-23-06 27
               RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO Lahela 08-23-06 30
 RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO roxydog 08-22-06 23
   RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO Hooters 08-23-06 24
 RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO okaychatt 08-23-06 29
 RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO Lahela 08-23-06 31
   RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO drebaby 08-24-06 32
 RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO Aruba 08-25-06 33
   RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO O Henry 09-07-06 35
 RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO thecrossbowkid 09-07-06 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-21-06, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
So he lost a little dignity., they all do as soon as they sign up for the freak show.

While his emotions may not have been in check...I totally think his anger was justified. I have a feeling we didn't see all of it....but throwing a hat?? Big fat deal....It was Boogies...I'm more skeeved out that he touched it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-21-06, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
I liked Howie this season, in fact he's one of the two people that I actually wanted to see make it to the end (the other being Erika).

1) I say his "outburst" upon being evicted was justifiable. Chicken George did promise Howie that he wouldn't be nominated, and then Howie ended up getting evicted anyway.

2) As for the "inexplicable gay sexual harassment", I'd say that there's not a whole lot to be expected from these people...it is, after all, Big Brother. Any chance they get to participate in what could be considered even a minorly sexual act, they probably will.

3) And in regards to the "dividing females up", I'd say that I'm sure Howie is messing around (like when he called George's daughters hot), just as he did with Will.

Oy vey.

yamihooked 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-22-06, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail yamihooked Click to send private message to yamihooked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
>I liked Howie this season, in fact he's one of the
>two people that I actually wanted to see make it
>to the end (the other being Erika).
>
>1) I say his "outburst" upon being evicted was justifiable.
>Chicken George did promise Howie that
>he wouldn't be nominated, and then Howie ended up getting
>evicted anyway.
>
>2) As for the "inexplicable gay sexual harassment", I'd say
>that there's not a whole lot to be expected from these
>people...it is, after all, Big Brother. Any chance they get
>to participate in what could be considered even a minorly
>sexual act, they probably will.
>
>
>3) And in regards to the "dividing females up", I'd say
>that I'm sure Howie is messing around (like when he
>called George's daughters hot), just as he did with Will.
>

Howie's messing around with Will came across to me as him finding something that bothered Will and going for it. It wasn't sexual so much as pushing what Howie thought was Will's hotbutton. It's sort of normal adolescent see-if-I-can-rile-him behavior that lots of guys go through. I have to admit that when I occassionally find someone's hotbutton, I can't always resist pushing it.

When Howie called George's daughters hot, I think he was actually trying to flatter George. He just didn't consider that it might be offensive. I believe this because I can easily see myself doing that. Lots of people like Howie (and me) have the "blurt things out" syndrome. It lessens with age though, fortunately.

I agree that Howie had reason to be angry with Boogie. Boogie had no reason to lie to Howie about it. Lying about it in the WR, Boogie was just setting him up to fall that much harder later. Although he had reason to be upset, he didn't do himself any favors by losing control.

Colonel Zoidberg 3643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-21-06, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
Last season, Howie had the Nerd Herd to make him look good. He made some comments about April's dog, but he took them back. He was a goofball and he was comic relief.

This season, his act is old. He doesn't think for himself; he does what Janelle tells him. He's a bully. He wasn't this sore of a loser last season, even when April and two other members of the Nerd Herd outlasted him. he simply wished Janelle the best and didn't do anything mind-numbingly insane like toss someone's hat in anger. Frankly, it's a wonder he isn't expelled for it.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-21-06, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
There's a difference between his eviction last year and what happened this year. Last year, he knew he was getting evicted the minute that Janelle won the POV and he was the only target left on the block along with April, who was the pawn. This year he was lied to time after time, not only by CT, but also by Chicken George. He knows he got stabbed in the back and that's the source of his anger and frustration. His busto rant against April last year was fueled by similar circumstances after Kaysar got backstabbed by J-Blow. Whether we agree or disagree with Howie's exit, I think he remained true to himself and that's better than all the hipocrisy exhibited by some of the other houseguests.

Colonel Zoidberg 3643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-21-06, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
It seems to me that Chicken George didn't actually lie to Howie; at the time he made that promise, he was on board with the Sovereigns and only changed his mind after Boogie's speech. It was the same way Twila swore on her son on Survivor: Vanuatu and took it back. She was on board with the Yasur alliance when she made the promise, but circumstances changed. Therefore, George may be susceptible to threats and changing his mind, but George is not a liar. Granted, it was hard to tell if Boogie was lying or if he freaked because he was unaware that Will volunteered to be nominated. Maybe he's a disingenuous jerkbag or maybe he just fell victim to circumstance; I don't know.

Howie could have handled himself better than he did, but to call Chicken George a liar is a bit of a misnomer.

yamihooked 169 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail yamihooked Click to send private message to yamihooked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
George didn't lie to him, especially time after time.

George was told, right in front of the entire household, that Howie and Janie weren't the ones to save CG the previous week. CG even asked Howie to respond, but Howie didn't understand.

George was threatened by Boogie that unless CG put someone else up besides Will (after Erika announced who CG was nominating, breaking her promise to CG), that Boogie was going to use his power.

George had no one else to put up besides Howie. James was PoV, Erika was already nominated. He didn't want to backdoor either Janie or Dani. If he put Will or Boogie up, Boogie would flip his nominations.

08-21-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
I think Howie was a bit justfied for his behavior. I thought Boogie's reaction was more over-the top. Did you see when he grabbed Howie's key from the memory wall and threw it across the room. Boogie's faux bravado is so pathetic.

Just Plain Bill 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-21-06, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to send private message to Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
Of all the people in the house, I think the Howie we saw on TV was the closest thing to the real life persona. And I think he also has the truest self-image of them all with the possible exception of Will.

08-21-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
>Of all the people in the
>house, I think the Howie
>we saw on TV was
>the closest thing to the
>real life persona. And
>I think he also has
>the truest self-image of them
>all with the possible exception
>of Will.

I agree up until the point about Will's self image. I still don't think we have a clue what that is.

Just Plain Bill 76 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-06, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to send private message to Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
>>...And I think he also has the truest self-image of them
all with the possible exception of Will.<<

<<I agree up until the point about Will's self image. I still don't think we have a clue what that is.>>

We don't, but the impression I have is that Will doesn't fool himself, the facade he affects for the rest of the world aside.

Unlike, for example, a Mike Boogie who has built up so many layers of crap over himself that he has no more clue as to who he really is and what others' perceptions of him truly are.

Denalio 903 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-06, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
agree--

I think Howie and Chicken George are basically "what you see is what you get" kind of people- fundamentally not sly enough to pull off anything else.

Will is brilliant and seems to be extremely self-aware of the "role" he plays for the camera to shape the show and manipulate people. He describes himself as able to completely shut down his emotional reactions in the game which, by all appearances, seems to be an accurate assessment of what he does and does well. Based on this, I would agree that Will must have a clear idea of who he is (but we don't necessarily get to see that)

kingfish 16087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
His explosion at Boogie made up for some of his childish stuff. Boogie was noticably disconcerted, and that has been just about the only positive aspect of Howie's game. He is the only one in the house who has been able to disconcert Will, and last year he was masterful with his handling of April.

He isn't too smart, and that's a shame, because with his talent for getting under other people's skin and disrupting their thinking, he should be able to get farther in the game.

At the moment when he was leaving the house, a pop in Boogies snotty nose would have made interesting viewing.

Dickslap 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-21-06, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dickslap Click to send private message to Dickslap Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
Why? Why? Why didn't you hit him Howie??? I was hoping like hell for a knuckle sandwich, that would have put that little girl booger to sleep for 48 hours.

roxydog 19 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail roxydog Click to send private message to roxydog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
If you think that Howie was able to disrupt Will's game you are fooling yourself.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-06, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
I just read an interview with Howie on another site, and ya know, he STILL thinks James is part of the Season 6 alliance.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

08-22-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
>I just read an interview
>with Howie on another site,
>and ya know, he STILL
>thinks James is part of
>the Season 6 alliance.

Alright.......so he's not the brains of the group.

BrassFan 322 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-22-06, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
My big issue with Howie's leaving was simple...

He made some comments about how Marcellus left with no class...and then he turns around two days later, and does the exact same thing....

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-06, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
All Howie did was flip Boogie's hat off and actually had the balls to confront him to his face of his betrayal and incessant lying.

Mike is the one who flew off the handle, name calling, throwing things and breaking things in the house - HE'S the imature loser who needs to "get a life!"

*Come join the coolest club in town!:

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=20486

08-22-06, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail roxydog Click to send private message to roxydog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
Howie is an immature idiot. That is obvious already.

What does he and many of you think happens in BB..?

He was betrayed. Tough, that's the game.

There is no need to physically threaten someone becasue of it.

After Howie left Boogie took out some frustration from the slightly traumatic experience that Howie caused. It may have been immature as well but it was a world more mature than getting in someones face in threatning manner.

BrassFan 322 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-22-06, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
>All Howie did was flip Boogie's
>hat off and actually had
>the balls to confront him
>to his face of his
>betrayal and incessant lying.

And, *that* is leaving with class? I thought leaving with class was when you stood up...gave everyone a hug, congratulated them on beating you, and walked out the door with your head high.

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
I never said that was leaving with class, I only stated that Boogie is the bigger LOSER of the season acting like a 2 year old.

*Come join the coolest club in town!:

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=20486

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-22-06, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
>Omigod- what a sore loser. I
>loved this guy last season
>and all his stupid jedi
>nonsense and cartoonish macho ego.
>I also love how he
>divides females up into "HOT!"
>and "DOG" categories- a man
>after my own heart.
>
>Alas this year- it seems his
>15 minutes of fame has
>made "Jedi-Howie" a bit of
>a Jedi-Jerk. His inexplicable gay
>sexual harassment of Dr.Will I
>found nauseating (no pity for
>Will, though) and his shouting,
>blustery celebrations upon Season 6
>victories makes him a sore
>winner, (and incredibly stupid).
>
>Last nights display with George &
>Boogie took the cake. Throwing
>a guys hat? What grade
>are you in? SORE LOSER
>SORE LOSER SORE LOSER -
>no sympathy whatsoever. Good riddance,
>"Hurricane" dummy.

I disagree with the initial post. I had no problem with him being upset that Boogie lied to him. Boogie did not have to do that. Howie knew he was going home til both Will and Boogie lied for no reason whatsoever. Then Boogie acting all smug tries to come over and give Howie a hug....Will was smart to stay away. Howie was blindsided and I don't blame him. Believe me, if they allowed hugs on Survivor there would be more moments like this. The reason they don't have the hugging is because you might actually see a physical confrontation. I credit Howie for not nailing him to be honest......and this comes from someone who has been rooting for Will and Boogie. Putting myself in Howie's shoes....I give him credit for acting as cool as he did.

chappi66 112 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-06, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chappi66 Click to send private message to chappi66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
ZERO to ZERO as far as I am concerned. I did not like the SOV6 however, I did like Howie last season when I did not care for the others. But Howie, last season and this season, was the ultimate floater. Other HG have been ragging on Diane, Jase, CG and Erika for being floaters but Howie has not done Jacksquat. He could not make a decision for himself if his life depended on it, especially if he is naive enough to believe that James is still in their alliance. The reason he got back on this year is because he is funny and he is good for the ratings, but as far as being a strategic player - yeah right. BYE BYE HOWIE!!

08-23-06, 04:55 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
>ZERO to ZERO as far as
>I am concerned. I
>did not like the SOV6
>however, I did like Howie
>last season when I did
>not care for the others.
> But Howie, last season
>and this season, was the
>ultimate floater. Other HG
>have been ragging on Diane,
>Jase, CG and Erika for
>being floaters but Howie has
>not done Jacksquat. He
>could not make a decision
>for himself if his life
>depended on it, especially if
>he is naive enough to
>believe that James is still
>in their alliance. The
>reason he got back on
>this year is because he
>is funny and he is
>good for the ratings, but
>as far as being a
>strategic player - yeah right.
> BYE BYE HOWIE!!

Can you please explain how Howie is the ultimate floater? I can understand people saying that Howie was not the sharpest knife in the drawer. But, I don't see how he could qualify as a floater. He was very loyal to the Sovereing 6 last year. And, he remained very loyal to the Sovereigns again this year, even to his own detriment. A floater is someone who travels back and forth from one alliance to another depending on who has the power for that week. Erika seems to fit that definition more than Howie did. Howie always made it very clear that his allegiance was to the Sov alliance.

chappi66 112 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-06, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chappi66 Click to send private message to chappi66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
IMO a floater also means someone who floats thru the game riding on everyone elses coat tails. This person also cannot make strategic decisions nor do they win competitions, not because they are throwing them, but because they just can't win them.

Howie fits into this category so well. Maybe you would not define him as a "floater" by your definition but to me Howie, has been skating thru this game letting everyone else make the decisions for him. He did it last year and he is doing it again this year. The reason why he is where he is, is because he is not a strategic player. Maybe a better definition would be the "ulimate skater". He is the ulimate goof off and how he managed to get into the game in the first place still puzzles me.

By the way, George is also deemed a "floater" by the HG's however, I don't think George has really floated from alliance to alliance. He is just floating thru the game. Flying under the radar, just like Howie. Actually he is doing better than Howie because he is still in the game.

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-06, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
I totally agree with you on this issue, chappie.

08-22-06, 05:48 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
Anyone who thinks that Howie was right has some maturity issues.

Hooters 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-23-06, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hooters Click to send private message to Hooters Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
Howie has no one to blame but himself & Janelle. If Janelle had put up CT, what is it 3 times with HOH?? Then maybe Kaysar, Marcellas & Howie would still be in the game. Who knows, but if anyone thinks they can play BB and not lie, well, they're just crazy. Howie & Janelle lied to CG about not voting out Erika. Janelle admitted in the DR that she & Howie would have said anything to stay in the house. Some of these people live by the rule, "do as I say, not as I do". Howie just showed how little class he has, especially after calling out Marcellas for acting the way he did when he left the house.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-23-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
Hi weyhing4.

I'm not too surprised at the way Howie behaved on eviction day.

He has shown a volatile personality in the house. Remember last year's Busto routine? And all the posturing this year?

The man is obnoxious. I don't ever want to see him on any reality tv show again.

The boobies man is a BOOB!

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-06, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
totally agree with Roxydog.

sure, Howie was fully justified in being upset, but he took it a step too far with the hat flinging. That wasn't necessary. And after doing THAT, how can you not think Boogie was justified in being equally upset?? He just called out Howie as he saw it...sarcastically calling him a "class act". Especially after Howie made a big deal about how Marcellas and his not so classy exit. You can't sit there and say Howie was justified and think Boogie was just as justified in his reaction. Howie showed his immaturing and classlessness by not being able to handle an immature comment after his equally immature behavior. Both made themselves out to be idiots. Both were acting childish.

drebaby 59 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-06, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drebaby Click to send private message to drebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
Howie was the show's "idiot savant" and will continue those antics in the sequester house. I agree that he floated on the coatails of the other SOV6 and if he had survived by being the only season 6 holdover, he probably wouldn't have enough sense to know how to strategize to keep himself in the game.

If CT had been ousted earlier and Allison and Diane had stayed on long enough to get booted off into the sequester house with Howie, he'd be having a field day.

Based on his earlier "excited over Will" antics, he probably wishes Marci had already grown boobies so he could have something to stare at and comment on until a real woman showed up

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-25-06, 05:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
I was never a diehard Howie fan, but with Howie, what you saw is what you got. That is a breath of fresh air compared to other two-faced, hypocritical HGs.

Whereas his behavior upon leaving the house was that of a sore-loser, as long as he continues to get on "Marci's" nerves in the Sequester House, he'll definitely move up the ladder on my likeness meter.

O Henry 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-07-06, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail O%20Henry Click to send private message to O%20Henry Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
I agree that Howie was genuine the whole time. He was angry at George for betraying him and he expressed it. It is nice to see somebody tell the truth and not try to put lipstick on the pig.

And it was nice to see George drop his Gomer Pyle fresh off the turnip truck impersonation, turn beet red, and yell back at Howie.

thecrossbowkid 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-07-06, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thecrossbowkid Click to send private message to thecrossbowkid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Howie- HERO to ZERO"
Oh yeah- I Think after Tuesday's night's episode that your point is fully realized.

It made me very angry when Howie bullied poor dumb George, shouting at him that he is a "Fat Fatass!" and other stuff. You could tell everyone hated him. This guy's 15 minutes of fame has made him sickeningly arrogant. Of all the people to pick on, George? I am surprised I ever thought he was cool- this guy has tryly devolved into a ZERO.

I Hate You Howie!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •