The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fantasia"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-05-07, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fantasia"
A remake I'd like to see: Fantasia covering "River Deep, Mountain High" by Ike & Tina Turner. This is one of my favorite songs from the 60s. She certainly has the pipes and personality to pull this off.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fantasia xwraith27 01-08-07 1
   RE: Fantasia Magnolia_Rocker 01-09-07 2
       RE: Fantasia xwraith27 01-09-07 3
           RE: Fantasia Magnolia_Rocker 01-10-07 4
           RE: Fantasia LisaPles 01-10-07 5
 RE: Fantasia bob_chester 01-12-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-08-07, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fantasia"
"Do I love you my oh my (yeah, yeah, yeah)
River deep, mountain high (oooh yeah)
If I lost you would I cry (yeah... yeah yeah yeah yeah!)
Oh how I love you baby, baby, baby, baby (yeah yeah yeah... yeah... yeah)"

I can totally hear it.

yeah yeah yeah

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-09-07, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fantasia"
So......will she have a wife beating drug addict singing Ike's part?

A Tribe Original!

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-09-07, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fantasia"
She can use this guy if she wants to... but I don't think anyone will be interested in buying the album anymore.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-10-07, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fantasia"
Perfect!!

A Tribe Original!

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-10-07, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fantasia"
>She can use this guy if
>she wants to... but I
>don't think anyone will be
>interested in buying the album
>anymore.

Haaaaaaaa! Good one! Oh I have missed you folks! You are so funny!
I never liked Fantasia or her voice so I personally wouldn't buy anything from her (although it would be oh so tempting if it included Scott haa-haa!).

bob_chester 243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-12-07, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bob_chester Click to send private message to bob_chester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fantasia"
I saw that movie Fantasia when I was a kid. It was pretty good.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •