The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pickler - "Tonight Show" Correspondent"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-09-06, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pickler - "Tonight Show" Correspondent"
If you haven't seen this, you MUST see it. I never thought i'd say it, but she's brilliant in this. She should be doing this and NOT singing.

I was laughing my you-know-what off. This is just brilliant.

geekboy

http://www.gofish.com/userVideoPlayer.gfp?gfid=30-1037194

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pickler - "Tonight Show" Corres... Magnolia_Rocker 06-09-06 1
 RE: Pickler - "Tonight Show" Corres... CattyChat 06-09-06 2
 RE: Pickler - "Tonight Show" Corres... Glow 06-09-06 3
 RE: Pickler - "Tonight Show" Corres... Devious Weasel 06-09-06 4
 RE: Pickler - "Tonight Show" Corres... BlingBlong 06-09-06 5
 RE: Pickler - "Tonight Show" Corres... bob_chester 01-12-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-09-06, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pickler - "Tonight Show" Correspondent"
That...was hilarious. I especially loved the part where she's doing "the matrix" and Keanu thinks she's about to fall. Priceless.

Thanks for the link geekboy.

Siggy thanks to Syren!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-09-06, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Pickler - "Tonight Show" Correspondent"
Thanks for the link, GB. While I still say she can sing (though not to the level of a few of the top 12, yet) with Kellie it was the whole package. I think she's adorable and funny, can't wait to see where she goes from here after her contract with AI is up. I definitely can see her recording country albums and very possibly a sitcom or more stuff like this where she's a "correspondent."

Thanks, again, GB -- this got me chuckling and smiling this morning.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-09-06, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Pickler - "Tonight Show" Correspondent"
I saw it. She was wonderful. I totally think she should have a sitcom. She's adorable. My favorite part was the Will Ferrell armpit sweat thing.

an arkie work of art
"I learned two words a long time ago that help out a lot: 'Screw it.' If something's bothering you, don't dwell on it. Just let it go. Worrying ain't gonna do nothing but make it worse." - Bucky Covington

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-09-06, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Pickler - "Tonight Show" Correspondent"
This was brilliant, although I think we can safely say the persona is more an act than who she is. I would love to see more bits like this.

BlingBlong 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-09-06, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlingBlong Click to send private message to BlingBlong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Pickler - "Tonight Show" Correspondent"
Thank you for posting that link! I needed a laugh. She sure has "dumb" down pat!

bob_chester 243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-12-07, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bob_chester Click to send private message to bob_chester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Pickler - "Tonight Show" Correspondent"
Wow I saw her in the new video. God she has such hot #####. I am hoping she makes more soon.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •