The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Brooke being voted off"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Momma NC 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-30-06, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Momma%20NC Click to send private message to Momma%20NC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Brooke being voted off"
I am very upset that Brooke was voted off...especially when there are two that are regulars in that final two position. With AJ and Brooke being voted off after one less than perfect photo but many wonderful photos in their portfolio...I have to wonder what the judges are thinking. Why are they keeping Eugenia and Jeada around when they have attitude issues and poor photos? I think that Brooke was a breath of fresh air! A model doesn't need to look like they know their way around a man! And if I was to buy my daughter a 17 magazine I would be more likely to buy it if Brooke was on the cover than Melrose(though I admit she does turn out good photos but she is a bit too old and experienced looking to be on a Seventeen magazine)and the twins are just too thin for comfort. I think that Brooke will have a promising career in modeling if she chooses to go that route. But I think that she would be a great TV commentator or actress with her positive presence and easy going personality. I applaude her in how she completes the assignments with a positive attitude and how she is a good role model for young ladies....someone with morals and proud to be a virgin! I hope we see more of her. I will miss her spunky attitude and her refreshing honest approach to this competition. I think it was low of the judges to vote her out on such an important day to her. They had two others with attitude issues and poor pictures that they could have voted out. This is the second week they voted out a strong person in favor of those two weak links. Brooke....you are too good for such a show....you will go further than many of those on the show because outer beauty will fade but that inner beauty of yours will shine for a lifetime! I think you are a beautiful person inside and out. Your not the one that needs to change!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 locking - duplicate Bebo 10-30-06 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-30-06, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "locking - duplicate"
Welcome to the forums. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

Since this is a threaded community, we encourage posters to join existing discussions where possible instead of starting new threads. Since there's already a thread talking about Brooke being eliminated on her graduation day, I'm locking this as a duplicate and encouraging you to join in the existing discussion.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •