The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ANTM FIRST twins!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tonya_Harding 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-24-06, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tonya_Harding Click to send private message to Tonya_Harding Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ANTM FIRST twins!!!"
Looks like they will have a pair of twins on the show.

http://www.cwtv.com/cw-antm.html

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!! Magnolia_Rocker 08-25-06 1
   RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!! Tonya_Harding 08-25-06 2
   RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!! eire_heart74 08-25-06 3
   RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!! LisaPles 09-21-06 4
       RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!! mistyrose52 09-21-06 5
           RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!! toddE 09-24-06 6
               RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!! ginger 09-25-06 10
               RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!! tamarama 09-27-06 15
                   RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!! Boettcha3 09-28-06 17
 RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!! bobstew617 09-24-06 7
 RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!! Hoobie 09-24-06 8
   RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!! prosecutor 09-25-06 9
 RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!! CattyChat 09-25-06 11
 RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!! Savahnna 09-26-06 12
 RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!! Captain_Savem 09-26-06 13
   RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!! tvgeek401 09-26-06 14
 RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!! ginger 09-28-06 16
   RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!! nazpink 10-05-06 18
       RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!! ginger 10-05-06 19
           RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!! nazpink 10-05-06 20
               RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!! EMTBGRL 10-05-06 21
                   RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!! LisaPles 10-19-06 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-25-06, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!!"
This is a totally retarded idea IMO. Why do we want to see photos of two girls who look the same? *boogle*

Summer siggy thanks to Syren!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Tonya_Harding 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-25-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tonya_Harding Click to send private message to Tonya_Harding Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!!"
They are actually siamese twins. two heads, three arms,three legs.....

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-25-06, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!!"
Anything for a new gimmick. One might have more of a vacant stare in pics than the other.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-21-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!!"
>This is a totally retarded idea
>IMO. Why do we want
>to see photos of two
>girls who look the same?

Yeah, I agree and I'm an identical twin! Did you see the pictures of Nigels' wife and her twin? At least they are both beautiful. These two look like they need a good meal!

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-21-06, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!!"
I have to agree-both are super-skinny, boyish-looking, and IMHO nowhere close to being model material.

Although they take a good picture, I just can't see them in Vogue or Harper's anytime soon....

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-24-06, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!!"
Totally disagree.

Those twins got what it takes. I think they have a good shot at doing very well in the modeling world, regardless of how they do on this show.

They seem a little plain and underwhelming at first glance, but in the photos....dang! And I think both of them are strong, the show just wants to make one of them an underdog.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!!"
I completely agree, todd-Dahlin. And I think no matter what happens some agency will sign both girls up.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-27-06, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!!"
>>but in the photos....dang!<<

Absolutely agree!

I thought it was a gimmick until I saw those photos.

OK, so Amanda only had the one good frame -- but WHAT A FRAME!
I think she would have been called sooner had she taken more useable frames.

And she will in the future. They're bothe awesome.

Boettcha3 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-28-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boettcha3 Click to send private message to Boettcha3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!!"
I think they take some pretty good pix as well, but I dont really think they are all that pretty in person, i mean just looking at them, but in their pictures they really seem to do well. As long as they aren't doing the cliche thing of taking the twins pictures TOGETHER, i think it could work.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-06, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!!"
I think both of them are there on their own merit, although Michelle's higher level of confidence should take her further.
It definitely showed in their "stereotype" photos.

It will be interesting when one is eliminated how the other will handle it...

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-06, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!!"
I don't think either of them are especially pretty. Most models are tall (check!), and thin (check!) so they may go far. But, I thought both stereotype photos were the weakest of the lot.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-25-06, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!!"
I never understood why identical twins would compete in
anything that there could only be one winner, they look
alike so how does anyone pick. Tyra should give them both
the one contract they could share it and the show would
have more publicity for Tyra. This season is lame I won't
watch again until I see the promos anouncing the finale.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-25-06, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!!"
I think the twins have what it takes to be runway models -- right body type & bland canvass to work with -- but neither has what it takes to be a Top Model or Supermodel.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-26-06, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!!"
I think they're both great looking and it remains to be seen if eitehr "has what it takes" but I think it's gotta be hard on them both of them when one gets knocked off.
You could just tell by looking at Michelle's face when she was chosen before Amanda...it was like she couldn't even be excited for them

I don't like the idea personally.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-26-06, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!!"
I wasn't impressed with either one. If they have what it takes to be models then I guess I know quite a few women who fit that bill.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-26-06, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!!"
I wasn't too impressed with them, either. I think their photos looked the best because they got the most 'controversial' stereotypes.

Overall, I'm not impressed with the girls from this season at all. The only two I actually liked were CariDee and Megg.

It is the first episode of the season so maybe they'll get better as the season continues.

--gotta love Tribe and his awesome siggies!

09-28-06, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!!"
I'm still a big twin fan at this point. I think they again delivered terrific, model-quality shots, but very different styles.

High fashion is not exactly sexy.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-06, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!!"
After last night's episode I can really see how easily it may be for the twins to start slipping up. I don't think they are ugly girls or that their pictures are bad but I think the judges are making too big a deal out of them and being too friendly with their contructive critisism. Now, I'm not saying I want Tyra to get all Wicked Witch of the West with them but being a little more stern? with them may push them harder to improve more, right now I just see them at the same place they were in the beginning. I just don't foresee Michelle rocking the runway with her horrid hunchback walk.

10-05-06, 12:31 PM (EST)
19. "RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!!"
It always sort of boils down to Girls Who Can Walk versus Girls Who Can Take Pictures, doesn't it? I still think the twins give great photo. They could be trained out of their gawkiness, I suppose.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-06, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!!"
The twins could definately be trained to walk like a model or at least close but with all the giggly laid back commentary from the judges it makes me wonder how seriously the twins will buckle down when for the most part they are getting compliments.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-05-06, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!!"
"Double Your Pleasure, Double Your Fun, with Double Mint, Double Mint, Double Mint Gum!"

Oh, wait, I forgot. That ship sailed!

I suppose that just because they look alike on the outside, that doesn't mean that they will have the same work habits. "Wah! I'm sick!" (::cough:: Monique ::cough: and doesn't mean that the eyes will sell the clothing --- one could say "Smokin!" and the other might say "Nesferatu" (Living Dead.) The photo shoots might be totally different, evne if the original canvas matches. All primer canvases are white, but they don't STAY that way.

But, that's the nicest thing I can say. Because the rest just feels--- gimmicky. (Stupid for me to say with a TV show, eh?)

But, hey, there it is--- out there in OT land.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-06, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: ANTM FIRST twins!!!"
OK, I'm starting to like the twins now that they are showing more of them and I am starting to see their personalities and differences.
I think Michelle may be pulling ahead, mostly based on her confidence. Good for her for coming out about her sexuality. I really admire her for that after last nights show. I know she was conflicted and it was tough for her but I also sensed that she was relieved to come out with her true feelings.
How sweet was their mother when she was on the phone with Michelle? What a great loving and supportive mother! I'm so glad they showed that even though it was really personal.
Her sister was really sweet and supportive about it, too. One of the hardest things about being a twin is that you really empathize with each other to the point that you almost do feel each others (emotional) pain.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •