The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Danielle and Joanie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

tricia0712 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-17-06, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tricia0712 Click to send private message to tricia0712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Danielle and Joanie"
Could someone please tell me why they will not allow a blond, blue eyed girl to win this competition? Everyone says "they are too commercial", or "not unique". Drives me nuts.. I so think Joanie did better than Danielle in this competition.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Danielle and Joanie danvan 05-18-06 1
 RE: Danielle and Joanie prosecutor 05-18-06 2
   RE: Danielle and Joanie BRE_IS AWINNER 05-18-06 3
       Leave other posters alone Bebo 05-18-06 4
 RE: Danielle and Joanie ANTMGirl4Life 05-18-06 5
   RE: Danielle and Joanie mrsunderstood 05-18-06 6
 RE: Danielle and Joanie Kelly_Smith 05-18-06 7
   RE: Danielle and Joanie Bluekat 05-18-06 8
       RE: Danielle and Joanie Bonnie3909 05-18-06 12
   RE: Danielle and Joanie danvan 05-18-06 9
 RE: Danielle and Joanie dml3553 05-18-06 10
 RE: Danielle and Joanie Tiggertramp 05-18-06 11
   RE: Danielle and Joanie mrsunderstood 05-19-06 13
       RE: Danielle and Joanie sedonajade 05-23-06 24
   RE: Danielle and Joanie ginger 05-23-06 22
 RE: Danielle and Joanie Corta 05-19-06 14
 RE: Danielle and Joanie sammyboy22 05-19-06 15
 RE: Danielle and Joanie ATMLSFFAN 05-21-06 16
   RE: Danielle and Joanie ATMLSFFAN 05-21-06 17
       RE: Danielle and Joanie ginger 05-23-06 23
 RE: Danielle and Joanie xxlilsaint18xx 05-21-06 18
 RE: Danielle and Joanie mzct08 05-22-06 19
   WARNING - mzct08 Bebo 05-22-06 20
 RE: Danielle and Joanie speedyforme 05-23-06 21
 RE: Danielle and Joanie Magnolia_Rocker 05-24-06 25
   RE: Danielle and Joanie tgb0402 05-24-06 26
       RE: Danielle and Joanie ANTMGirl4Life 05-24-06 27
           RE: Danielle and Joanie tgb0402 05-25-06 28
 RE: Danielle and Joanie MsDeeVeeAns 05-28-06 29
 RE: Danielle and Joanie ettuT 06-02-06 30
   RE: Danielle and Joanie reealiteefan 06-06-06 32
 RE: Danielle and Joanie AshLanie 06-04-06 31
 RE: Danielle and Joanie bluejeans 06-06-06 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

danvan 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail danvan Click to send private message to danvan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
I agree too with you. I don't understand why Joanie didn't win when she was not ONCE in the lowest 2 and overall preformed the best all throughout the competition. Even Tyra said that Danielle's accent was horrible and her progress fixing it was not impressive. I was incredibly let down by this show this year.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-18-06, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
Danielle clearly had the better body.
Did you see the fat hanging over Joani's
hip area.

BRE_IS AWINNER 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-18-06, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
are we danielle bashing now. first it was jade now joani. nothing prsonal

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-06, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Leave other posters alone"
Talk about the show, not other posters. It's not your place to pick at another poster for posting an opinion.

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
When a blonde haired blue eyed girls steps up and proves she is the hands down winner, they will pick one. I was routing for Sara in the beginning but she was weak and insecure...can't be that in the modeling world, they will eat her alive. Joanie flubbed with the fashion show, she can't walk and kept looking down, not good. Lastly she does not have a strong 'presence'. She is forgettable. Danielle's presence overpowers her. On the positive side, she will get work no doubt and so will Jade.

mrsunderstood 58 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrsunderstood Click to send private message to mrsunderstood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-06 AT 03:00 PM (EST)

hey, I've been waiting for a dark skinned black girl to win since day one as well. Danielle reminds me of every girl I grew up with. She's like the 'hood girl next door. Over time a blonde will win, and a red head, and an asian, and a latina, even and indian and native american! Everybody wants to see "themselves" win.

"I'll tell you in another life when we are both cats"

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-18-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
I was very disappointed that they didn't pick Joanie (notice that I didn't say that I'm upset they DID pick Danielle). Danielle was a favorite of mine from the get go but even in the last deliberations when the judges were looking at the two girls' pictures side-by-side, more negative comments were said about Danielle and more positive were said about Joanie's. Plus Joanie has NEVER been in the bottom two, and in many cases was called up first because she did a banging job. I don't know if this has anything to do with the fact that she's blonde but I was very disappointed. It makes no sense for them to show the judges be so critical of Danielle and then pick her! I'm sure Joanie has a future in modeling but still, I think it's unfair. But good for Danielle..

Bluekat 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bluekat Click to send private message to Bluekat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
I was actually pissed that they didn't pick Joanie, I thought she was way better then Danielle over the course of the show. Although I was stoked that Jade got booted before the final two, she was so annoying that I wanted to slap her 99% of the time.

I am really beginning to wonder what Tyra has against blonde, blue-eyed models. At this point there have been 3 blonde models in the final 2 and they have positive reviews at the final show and then loose, I don't get it! At this point there have been 3 brunette winners and 3 black/mixed winners, it just seems a little strange.

I wonder how Covergirl feels about having Danielle doing a commercial for them? are they only going to run it in the south or what? I can't imagine that they'll run the commercial she shot last night anymore then they're contractly obligated to (if they run it at all).

Bonnie3909 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bonnie3909 Click to send private message to Bonnie3909 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
>I am really beginning to wonder
>what Tyra has against blonde,
>blue-eyed models. At this
>point there have been 3
>blonde models in the final
>2 and they have positive
>reviews at the final show
>and then loose, I don't
>get it! At this
>point there have been 3
>brunette winners and 3 black/mixed
>winners, it just seems a
>little strange.
>
Wow - I actually had the same thought myself. And don't forget Amanda in Cycle 3 - she was a strong contender also!

danvan 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail danvan Click to send private message to danvan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
I too wasn't upset that the judges picked Danielle, since I do like her, but rather a little confused. Here's why...

The judges when going over the photos they said more good things about Joanie than they did about Danielle (IE - Joanie is a chameoleon with her many different looks but Danielle only has one). In the Covergirl commercial, Joanie clearly came in on top, and in the Covergirl photo it was pretty split that they were both amazing pictures, with two seperate looks. In the runway show, Danielle did good but almost fell and in Trya's words "Lacked alertness" in her face. Joanies walk, beside looking down a couple times, took Tyra's "Breath" away. In terms of the competition, Joanie has never been in the bottom two, but Danielle has more than once. Joanie got her teeth fixed when Tyra asked the first time, while Danielle refused at first and only went to the dentist after Trya insisted. With one of the main goals of the competition being progression or improving, Joanie does in each episode by giving new looks in each photo and looking more like a "model". Danielle's accent is an issue that is brought up early on in the competition for her to work on, and it never improves throughout the competition. And lastly, Trya's opinions all thru the show have been sided towards Joanie, even in the final episode....So...

With all this in mind, I was very confused why Danielle won. Don't get me wrong, this isn't a "I hate Danielle, she's ugly, Joanie should've won!" Post. I equally like Danielle and Joanie and think they are both amazing models. But what confuses me about Danielle winning is that thru out the show Joanie has been protrayed as the strongest model who has progressed and has had the best critiques in elimination. So why would that change at the final elimination. It just seems the the producers focused on Joanie being the best and then switch at the end to Danielle. Even Tyra seemed to be on Joanie's 'side' I guess you could say, and said good things about her as oppossed to Danielle. But maybe that's what they were trying to do the whole time, make good television by having an ending no one could've guessed, because going into the final episode and even the final elimnation I was sure, as I'm sure a lot of others were, that Joanie had ANTM title in the bag.

Anyways, that's my analysis. After reading the episode guide on the ANTM website it gives me a little insight on the final decision and what the judges were thinking. Overall, they are both amazing models

dml3553 7 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dml3553 Click to send private message to dml3553 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
It's about time we see fashion models different. Blonde hair and blue eyes are played out. The modeling industry is showing that there's a new sheriff in town.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-18-06, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-06 AT 08:33 PM (EST)

They are totally racist!! I can NOT believe they would not choose a white person!!! It's fixed for non-whites....(psst..Nicole is white and she can't talk either..oops) oh, wait, sorry wrong rant.

Tongue is firmly planted in cheek. Taking off from the usual commentary for when a white girl gets picked.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

mrsunderstood 58 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrsunderstood Click to send private message to mrsunderstood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-06 AT 10:04 AM (EST)

Everybody sitback and think for a second. The reason why you 'heard" so many good things about Joanie (j) was for the set up. They do it every year. The same way for a nano second people thought Jade might win because they were kinda blowing her head up.

I think D's walk was better than J's but J's pics were more versitile than D's. Both of them need help in the speech dept. ( maybe one a little more than the other but J needs to over come her lisp due to her tooth)so what would the deciding factor be...presence. C'mon you can't deny it. D commanded a room. So like J said...the best girl won and Like I said:<<Over time a blonde will win, and a red head, and an asian, and a latina, even and indian and native american! Everybody wants to see "themselves" win.>>

"I'll tell you in another life when we are both cats"

sedonajade 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sedonajade Click to send private message to sedonajade Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
Excellent assessment, mrsunderstood. I agree with you 100%.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
Lvoes me some Tigger.

Bounce bounce bounce bounce, fun fun fun...

Corta 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corta Click to send private message to Corta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
Lets relax. Breathe... There we go. Now, lets remember that this is only cycle six, surely a blond haired (and maybe, according to your request, blue eyed) girl will win eventually. By commercial, the judges are considering the fact that especially in Western culture and specifically in the fashion industy,this has been considered the pinnacle of beauty for so long it's time for a change. No doubt, there are beautiful blonds out there, but they've had the spot light so long its okay to see something different every now and then. These girls "win" even if they don't win the show. Joanie now has a priceless portfolio, and instant credibility that will get her a job in a heart beat. Calling the show racist because the blonds aren't winning, is like calling American Idol racist because a black person doesn't win everytime. They're played out stereotypes.

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
I was in love with Joanie. I'm still happy for Danielle winning. I definitely think Joanie's pictures were stronger than Danielle's and a lot of peoples. I am a total Joanie fan though. I thought she looked amazing in the fashion show, even if she did look down a couple of times... I think Joanie will get work no matter what. She was one of my favorites on this show ever. Her Covergirl picture was stunning, I thought. I really liked it. One thing I kind of realized is that she reminds me of current Covergirl model Molly Sims, to me at least. I love Joanie and she is still a top model to me jmho....

ATMLSFFAN 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-06, 02:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ATMLSFFAN Click to send private message to ATMLSFFAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
>Could someone please tell me why
>they will not allow a
>blond, blue eyed girl to
>win this competition? Everyone says
>"they are too commercial", or
>"not unique". Drives me nuts..
>I so think Joanie did
>better than Danielle in this
>competition.

ATMLSFFAN 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-06, 02:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ATMLSFFAN Click to send private message to ATMLSFFAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
Blond hair is just a bottle away. It’s great the show represents a variety of hair and skin colors. There are plenty images of blond models EVERYWHERE. Its nice to see a show focusing on diverse looks. It would be nice to have a special addition focusing on plus size models; which happens to be the average size of women.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
Eva was blond.

Just sayin.

xxlilsaint18xx 7 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-06, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xxlilsaint18xx Click to send private message to xxlilsaint18xx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
personally no i dont think its the whole blonde hair blue-eyes thing that has to do with it ..compare danielle and joannie..i think the judges made a reasonable decsion that danielle had the covergirl look..she looks more like the character that you would see on tv playing that part..

mzct08 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-06, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mzct08 Click to send private message to mzct08 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
>they will not allow a
>I so think Joanie did
>competition.

You must be the most racist person i know. Yes joanie did well but Danielle had a better attitude and kept it real the whole time. If i'm not mistaking i'm tired of people thinking that blond hair and blue eyes is pretty, out of the five seasons there has only been one black winner and one part black winner. there were plenty of times that the black person should have won but obvisously it wasnt what they were looking for. But Danielle was. So stop hatin on her cause i'm proud of her.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "WARNING - mzct08 "
Attacking other posters is NOT permitted here. Just because the poster has a different opinion than you does not make that poster a racist. Bashing other posters is a bannable offense here - do not do it again.

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-23-06, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
I wanted Joanie to win more because I thought she deserved it. I guess the JUDGES thought Danielle had more potential since she was younger?

Who knows. Also don’t forget, Tyra is only 1 vote…not that I am defending TYRANT but it does sound like she was rooting for Joanie all along but was probably outvoted by the other 3 judges. You can tell Nigel was rooting for Danielle over Joanie the entire time.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-24-06, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
All in all this was a great season. A few bumps (Mollie Sue leaving to soon and Jade not leaving soon enough) but the best two IMO made it to the finals. I would have been just as happy with either winning. Awesome season!!!!

Siggy thanks to Syren!

tgb0402 7 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tgb0402 Click to send private message to tgb0402 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
I totally agree with everything you said. I had been pulling for Joanie the whole way, but week after week, Danielle was becoming my favorite. I would have been happy if Joanie had won, but I think I'm happier that Danielle won. I was disappointed last year that Nicole won because I did not think she was better than Nic. (And I wish CoverGirl would do something about her eyebrows!) Both Joanie and Danielle are beautiful and did not take a bad pic the whole competition. And it's just my opinion, but I think Tyra was waaaay too critical this time around.

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
Blonde hair and blue eyes does not equal ENTITLEMENT. Get over it. The best woman won.

tgb0402 7 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-06, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tgb0402 Click to send private message to tgb0402 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
>Blonde hair and blue eyes does
>not equal ENTITLEMENT. Get
>over it. The best
>woman won.

Get over what?!!! I'm glad Danielle won!!!! I never said anything about entitlement.

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-06, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
How very white of you....WAKE UP AMERICA is a mosiac of colours.......I realize it may be news to some but what you want is to regress this movement of inclusion of the various ethnicities.....Are you insinuating that Tyra is secretly leaving them out in jealousy?

I think Tyra is jealous of Danielle hence the hen pecking about the accent that we all know is fixed with few dollars....Dan may replace Tyra one day so Tyra aint stupid....but Joanie, last I looked was blond and blue eyes....Dan is beautiful whereas it took my years to get over Tyra's big-##### forehead..I wonder if she would have been sent home for having a huge forehead?

ettuT 77 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-06, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ettuT Click to send private message to ettuT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
Its a little of a reversal of last year, right, joanie nailed the commercial, the other girls fumbled. Does Danielle just talk like a black person and given hell for not having the white america diction? Then, I guess tyra starting thinking late in the game, Cover girl is not going have it. Is the show slanted, well maybe a little. JayManule seemed to riled up the black girls, when a white girl did well, "You gotta show up that #####...". Then there's hair thing where the black girls get the weaves and the whites get there's chopped off, yes, Nnenna did get her's chopped but, that was an improvement, plus they were trying to give her the african nobility vibe. Several of the competitions where rooted in african american culture, nothing wrong with that but... The church runway show and the dance crew come to mind. The church was strange because, tyra said, "african american were cut off of fashion shows so they put on their own in churches? I'm thinking, please, runways are not so little girls can whirl around and around in their sunday best to clapping parents, it is commerce pure and simple, which also means those churches would lose their tax exempt status ;). The krumping thing was not right, JManule and danielle talking, "Back home they call me white girl", see cuz everyone knows white girls can't dance. Ok, it is true, krumping is not big in suburbia. So sometimes it did seemed that the white girls were fodder for the weekly elimination?

Lets not forget it is a TV show, and if you winner you are pretty much guaranteed you modeling career will be a failure. UPN does have a certain demographics, aside from the ANTM1, black girls have dominated or have been there at the end. People can say, they've just been better, but then you look at the real fashion industry, and you know what? probably since beverly johnson appeared there is not one true top black model, guess the fall of the iron curtain was not good, because influx of all those eastern europeans.

reealiteefan 103 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-06, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reealiteefan Click to send private message to reealiteefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
That church runway show was a joke, because Tyra will be the first to admit that legitimate fashion models in NY do NOT clown like that on a fashion runway. That was a performance that was such a drag queen performance it wasn't funny.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-04-06, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
>they will not allow a
>I so think Joanie did
>competition.

Well, I for one am tired of the bleached blonde contact lenses blue eyed models/females.

Both young ladies did fabulous in their own right.....but the judges were looking for that certain right and it was Danielle.

I don't see Joanie complaining about not being picked....heck, she is probally on a modeling assignment as we sit here and type.

I liked both and either could have won and all would have been fine with me. But I was rooting for Danielle.

But I think the major difference is that Danielle commanded (a positive) a presense when she was in any given room.

Joanie was, to me anyhow, just another bleachecd blonde blue contact lenses type of girl-which is a dime a dozen these days.

bluejeans 1 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bluejeans Click to send private message to bluejeans Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Danielle and Joanie"
I think both ladies did an outstanding job, hell I'm just glad they got rid of Jade. She was just a little bit much to me and to stuck on Jade. She needs to learn to shut up and listen; she can learn alot.

Tyra and the other judges were just looking for that certain one and Danielle WAS IT. She did an extreme job and every single picture that she took was beautiful, even when she was sick.

Big ups to both ladies but Danielle did the damn thing ;0)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •