The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tyra FINALLY suggests a voice coach for Danielle"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

geminirose 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-17-06, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geminirose Click to send private message to geminirose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tyra FINALLY suggests a voice coach for Danielle"
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-06 AT 08:34 PM (EST)

of course the suggestion comes after the Covergirl commercial when they need to cut someone. (rolling eyes)

edited to include:

ok, danielle is a finalist!!!! (yea!!!) so now i'm convinced that all of tyra's complaining about danielle's accent was just to create tv drama. i have a hard time believing that this is the first time anyone had the idea of bringing in a voice coach.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tyra FINALLY suggests a voice c... dml3553 05-17-06 1
   RE: Tyra FINALLY suggests a voice c... geminirose 05-17-06 3
 RE: Tyra FINALLY suggests a voice c... Pink Girl 05-17-06 2
 RE: Tyra FINALLY suggests a voice c... lonnieh 05-25-06 4
   RE: Tyra FINALLY suggests a voice c... geminirose 05-25-06 5
       RE: Tyra FINALLY suggests a voice c... butterfly34 05-25-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dml3553 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-17-06, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dml3553 Click to send private message to dml3553 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tyra FINALLY suggests a voice coach for Danielle"
Screw Tyra. If it was all about the proper way of speaking, then Adrienne should not have won. I think different ways of speaking is good and it makes all young ladies feel they have a chance. Tyra just has to do what them white folks want. I'm sorry (producers) want. I'm still upset about the last winner which was Nicole. She could speak well but couldn't model worth a lick.If we're gonna go according to speaking well, then Twiggy needs to get her butt off the judging panel because we don't know what she's saying half the time.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-17-06, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geminirose Click to send private message to geminirose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tyra FINALLY suggests a voice coach for Danielle"
i think nicole is bad when it comes to both modeling and speaking. yeah, she enunciates, but she has no personality. i'm bored to death every time one of her "my life as a covergirl" commercials comes on. i really dont understand how she won, but whatever. danielle's on top now!

and i know tyra didnt just start speaking clearly just because someone told her she sounded too country when she first started modeling. she knows she had a coach too.

Pink Girl 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pink%20Girl Click to send private message to Pink%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tyra FINALLY suggests a voice coach for Danielle"
I know. They should have suggested that a long time ago. I was pleasantly surprised that Danielle won. I think she is absolutely gorgeous with a wonderful personality!!!

lonnieh 5 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-06, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lonnieh Click to send private message to lonnieh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tyra FINALLY suggests a voice coach for Danielle"
This is not true, I taped each show and Tyra talked to her serveral times about improving her speaking voice way before the commerical.

05-25-06, 03:46 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Tyra FINALLY suggests a voice coach for Danielle"
they talked to her about improving her speech throughout the competition, but never offered to help her improve her speech with the help of a voice coach until after the covergirl commercial competition. i dont think danielle was able to improve her speech significantly because she didnt know exactly what to do to improve it, which was why it seemed pointless for tyra to keep bringing it up without offering assistance.

butterfly34 72 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-06, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail butterfly34 Click to send private message to butterfly34 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tyra FINALLY suggests a voice coach for Danielle"
>they talked to her about improving
>her speech throughout the competition,
>but never offered to help
>her improve her speech with
>the help of a voice
>coach until after the covergirl
>commercial competition. i dont think
>danielle was able to improve
>her speech significantly because she
>didnt know exactly what to
>do to improve it, which
>was why it seemed pointless
>for tyra to keep bringing
>it up without offering assistance.
>

I agree.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •