The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A group pic of the winner (yay) Danielle with Nicole and Yoanna"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrsunderstood 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-25-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrsunderstood Click to send private message to mrsunderstood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A group pic of the winner (yay) Danielle with Nicole and Yoanna"
LAST EDITED ON 05-25-06 AT 04:03 PM (EST)

Even though they could have lightened the make up a bit she still looks great...and doesn't Yoanna look like a plump Micheal Jackson?

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/4475fec960e05987.html
"I'll tell you in another life when we are both cats"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A group pic of the winner (yay)... CanCricket 05-25-06 1
   RE: A group pic of the winner (yay)... toddE 05-25-06 2
       RE: A group pic of the winner (yay)... sammyboy22 05-26-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CanCricket 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-25-06, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CanCricket Click to send private message to CanCricket Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A group pic of the winner (yay) Danielle with Nicole and Yoanna"
Good lord. Maybe it's just a bad angle, but Yoanna looks like she's really packed on the pounds. I liked her look better before.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-25-06, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A group pic of the winner (yay) Danielle with Nicole and Yoanna"
Nooooo!

Yoanna is,IMHO, easily the most beautiful woman ever on ANTM, but she had to lose all that weight to make it, and now we see how hard it is to keep all those pounds off. Especially since, as a TV personality/host, she doesn't have to stay so thin.

That said, Nicole and Danielle don't look good in the photo, either. What's up with that?

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-26-06, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A group pic of the winner (yay) Danielle with Nicole and Yoanna"
I don't think Yoanna has really gained a lot of weight back. I definitely think she was the most beautiful girl to win top model. Her helmut picture still leaves me in shock at how beautiful it was. She has an article in the People Magazine New Diet Secrets (on newstands currently I think, with Eva Longoria and Jessica Simpson on the cover). In this article she talks about her body shape and how it is different from a lot of models. She is definitely more toned and strong. She says she knows that she will never be able to do couture shows because her body just isn't that type. She also says she is obligated by contract to keep her body at a certain size, which is a size 5 US currently. Interesting article on how she maintains her weight loss if you can look past the ugly haircut with god awful bangs. I wish she would go back to something short like they gave her in her makeover for top model. I thought that was the perfect look for her. jmho

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •