The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What is up with Joanie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

nique1281 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-12-06, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nique1281 Click to send private message to nique1281 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What is up with Joanie"
Ever since Joanie got her teeth fixed she has turned into a
B!T@h. Why did she talk about Sara like that? I don't want her to win.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What is up with Joanie capcomguy 05-12-06 1
 RE: What is up with Joanie crs3192 05-12-06 2
   RE: What is up with Joanie Twinkles 05-12-06 3
 RE: What is up with Joanie reealiteefan 05-13-06 4
   RE: What is up with Joanie BRE_IS AWINNER 05-13-06 5
 RE: What is up with Joanie MsDeeVeeAns 05-28-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

capcomguy 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-12-06, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail capcomguy Click to send private message to capcomguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What is up with Joanie"
In the midst of a competition that what we all probably would have said (or at least thought). It did sound bitchy but I am TRYING not to hold it against her.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-12-06, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What is up with Joanie"
So many people complain about contestants being bitchy in these competitions. Well, sorry people, but that's how it works. Reality television captures people in their worst moments and doesn't try to help their case at all. And I agree with Joanie. Ya, there really is no problem with Sara trying out, but making it to the final four when she was discovered in a mall and still isn't that good is rediculous. She was like Brooke the second. If/When she becomes comfortable the way she is and when she can really pose and make you want to see more from her, is when she can be a model, in my opinion.

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-12-06, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What is up with Joanie"
She's probably feeling the pressure of getting close to the end of the competition. She didn't seem really mean. It's like she wishes the judges were taking into account how badly she wants it compared to mall-girl.

reealiteefan 103 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reealiteefan Click to send private message to reealiteefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What is up with Joanie"
Joanie criticizing Sara had nothing to do with Joanie getting those snaggle teeth fixed. Sara kept copying Joanie's poses and that was too annoying. I'm surprised the judges didn't tell Sara to be more original.

BRE_IS AWINNER 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-13-06, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What is up with Joanie"
copying what the heck is copying are we in second grade. i mean she thought the pose was cute and she wanted to try it i would have been pleased especially since she didnt look as good as joanie did.

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-06, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What is up with Joanie"
I did not get that at all..what I got was a girl with new teeth feeling very awkward who has hid her smile for a long time and getting used to changing that behavior....maybe she was frustrated at herself for not adapting as fast as she would have liked to???

No different when you have a new pair of shoes, you gots to break them in child.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •